Where's John Rutsey now?????

Cozibooboo

Hi Rush fans,

I'm doing a documentary on Steve Madden and his band Reckless. They put out a few metal albums in the 70's and 80's. John Rutsey was a friend of Steve's from the old Gasworks days. I'm trying to get in touch with him. If anyone has any connections to him could you get him to email me???

cozi@sympatico.ca

cheers Cozi

QUOTE (Cozibooboo @ Jan 18 2005, 03:26 PM)
Hi Rush fans,
I'm doing a documentary on Steve Madden and his band Reckless. They put out a few metal albums in the 70's and 80's. John Rutsey was a friend of Steve's from the old Gasworks days. I'm trying to get in touch with him. If anyone has any connections to him could you get him to email me???
cozi@sympatico.ca
cheers Cozi

Have you tried contacting Anthem directly?.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 18 2005, 10:30 PM)
QUOTE (sfuentes @ Jan 18 2005, 05:32 PM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/EvanMacD03/DiscoNightFever.jpg

*disclaimer, made by Moonraker, not sfuentes

plaigerist tongue.gif

tongue.gif

I take no credit. All Moonraker's job here. I find it hilarious still.

Most likely, John Boy is kicking himself in the butt for not staying with Rush and being rich and famous. Or maybe he is secretly learning all of Neil's drum parts so that in the event that Neil dies, he can rejoin Rush and have a small taste of the stardom! Or maybe not.

QUOTE (redstar86 @ Jan 19 2005, 12:18 PM)
Most likely, John Boy is kicking himself in the butt for not staying with Rush and being rich and famous. Or maybe he is secretly learning all of Neil's drum parts so that in the event that Neil dies, he can rejoin Rush and have a small taste of the stardom! Or maybe not.

icon_really_happy_guy.gif I wonder if he could play them. rofl3.gif

Archived