TRF Fantasy SuperBowl

rickyrob

QUOTE (Presto45 @ Jan 25 2005, 06:46 PM)
When can i do a team ?

Sorry Presto I never looked at your reply. Thought you'd put a team in. Anyway, submit it anytime before the Superbowl begins.

I'm also bumper.gif ing this thread to remind people already with a team in to make alterations if you need to (i.e. if you have lost players from the Conf. Finals)

PS you are only allowed to change two positions. If you change more than two, I will only accept the first two changes in the order listed.

Anyone else wanting to submit a team for the SB, feel free to do so, remember I am forking out of my own pocket for the Tsunami Relief fund here. I can only afford so much, so don't score too many points laugh.gif

QUOTE (Batman @ Feb 3 2005, 07:18 AM)
T.Brady NE
C.Dillon NE
T.Brown NE
(will I get credit if he returns a int for a td?)
A.Vinatieri NE
NE

Yes you will. If any WR or RB also plays in the special teams or defensive positions say as a KO Return guy for instance, he will get the points for this as well as the Team Defense getting the points.

QUOTE (Presto45 @ Feb 3 2005, 10:50 PM)
Mcnabb
Westbrook
TO
Trotter
Kearse
Akers

Presto, one of these needs to be a team defense. i.e. either New England or Philadelphia....not sure what TO is (??)

QUOTE (Presto45 @ Feb 4 2005, 08:50 PM)
Am I good to go now !!!!

Psst! You might want to take a New England player Just one I suggest A.Vinatier(two Super bowl winning kicks) or D. Branch

But thats just me. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 23 2005, 07:15 AM)
Just a reminder to anyone wanting to submit a team for this, to do so before 3pm EST today.

I have just 3 teams so far, so come on I'm putting up my own money here and the more points the winning team gets the more I have to fork out.

My team is:

D.McNabb
C.Dillon
H.Ward
J.Feely
NE Defense

My changes are:

H.Ward out ....D. Patten in

J. Feely out....D.Akers in

QUOTE (Presto45 @ Feb 5 2005, 03:14 PM)
I think i will stay with my crew if you dont mind

The changes are only from the last round Presto, where there were 4 teams in it. The rules I set up stated that after the Conference Finals, if you lost any players you could change up to 2 of them for the Final. Since you didn't have a team for the Conf Finals, you won't have any players to change.

QUOTE (Batman @ Feb 7 2005, 07:07 PM)
Hey I won! Woho!! cheer.gif cheer.gif
The lovely lady in my avatar is Alyssa Milano wub.gif heart.gif lips.gif drool1.gif rose.gif

Woooow! drool1.gif drool1.gif

Mine's Chloe Vevrier and she is fantastic. I wub.gif her

QUOTE (Indica @ Feb 8 2005, 06:34 AM)
I think the Pats will take it all this year.

Pats over Eagles by 3

...with the benefit of hindsight eh Indy? wink.gif laugh.gif

Archived