One more time please............

BULLSEYE FOREVER

QUOTE (BULLSEYE FOREVER @ Jan 17 2005, 12:04 AM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 16 2005, 11:01 PM)
Am I missing something here? confused13.gif Has this been a joke or something?

lol!!! no joke man.......just figured you guys would get tired of me asking for tabs lol biggrin.gif

rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif I don't really mind. Ask all you want! trink39.gif yes.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (BULLSEYE FOREVER @ Jan 16 2005, 09:04 PM)

lol!!! no joke man.......just figured you guys would get tired of me asking for tabs lol biggrin.gif

Feel free to ask any time. You are checking the right site first!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Jan 17 2005, 12:34 AM)
QUOTE (BULLSEYE FOREVER @ Jan 16 2005, 09:04 PM)

Feel free to ask any time. You are checking the right site first!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

yes.gif That's for sure!!! trink39.gif

Rush Tablature Project

All Rush tabs all the time, all instruments. I find that many tabs sites contain the same tabs copied and pasted from site to site with no discrimination. On RTP there are alternates available for some songs and they are generally clean.

You can also Google guitar tabs, but again, you are going to find the same tablature for many songs on several different sites.

Hello fellow Rush fans! I've just joined the forum; something I should have done some time ago. In response to the request for TFE tabs, I humbly submit the PowerTab Editor 1.7 for your consideration.

First, go to this site and download the ptabe1 7 zip file. unzip the file and install the program. It is a free and fully functional tab editor program. Of the many features provided, the TAB staff is musically scored right above it. Further, through general MIDI sound files, you can hit the play button and hear the song. You may also decrease the speed of the song so that you can learn the riffs. I personally use this program to teach 67 guitar students a week and it had afforded all of my beginner students real, meaningful success.

PowerTab.net

Second, go to this related site and download the tab file. You can register here for free. This helps in dowloading, quickly, unzipped files of any of the songs listed in the database. Without becoming a member, you will only be able to download zipped tab files. I've only linked the homepage as I suggest you do a search for "Rush" and see just how many songs are available for download.

PowerTab Archive

TFE is one of many song files ready for download. This is a very powerful tool that every guitarist and bassist should consider obtaining.

Thanks for having such a wonderful Rush forum! I look forward to more communication and amusement. 2.gif

The Guitaraholic from a podunk little burg called Rockledge, Florida.

Thanks sfuentes and drumnut! I figured someone may have already mentioned PowerTab. I prefer those tabs over others because submission requirements are fairly stringent so the accuracy of each accepted TAB is fairly high and they look fantastic in print. The only other tab site I found even close to PowerTab is The Rush Tablature Project. 2.gif

Peace

QUOTE (Guitaraholic @ Jan 21 2005, 02:15 AM)
Hello fellow Rush fans! I've just joined the forum; something I should have done some time ago. In response to the request for TFE tabs, I humbly submit the PowerTab Editor 1.7 for your consideration.

First, go to this site and download the ptabe1 7 zip file. unzip the file and install the program. It is a free and fully functional tab editor program. Of the many features provided, the TAB staff is musically scored right above it. Further, through general MIDI sound files, you can hit the play button and hear the song. You may also decrease the speed of the song so that you can learn the riffs. I personally use this program to teach 67 guitar students a week and it had afforded all of my beginner students real, meaningful success.
PowerTab.net

Second, go to this related site and download the tab file. You can register here for free. This helps in dowloading, quickly, unzipped files of any of the songs listed in the database. Without becoming a member, you will only be able to download zipped tab files. I've only linked the homepage as I suggest you do a search for "Rush" and see just how many songs are available for download.
PowerTab Archive

TFE is one of many song files ready for download. This is a very powerful tool that every guitarist and bassist should consider obtaining.

Thanks for having such a wonderful Rush forum! I look forward to more communication and amusement. 2.gif

The Guitaraholic from a podunk little burg called Rockledge, Florida.

That is awesome! Thanks for the link trink39.gif

biggrin.gif You're welcome biggrin.gif

rush tablature project is the only site i use to look up rush tabs biggrin.gif

EDIT: wish they had a complete tab for workin man though sad.gif

Edited by between sun and moon

That's cool. smile.gif PowerTab Archive does have a complete and accurate transcription of Working Man. I checked it against the recording and did not see/hear any mistakes.

Peace

Edited by Guitaraholic