Pats three point road fave in championship game.

Indica

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 20 2005, 10:10 AM)
QUOTE (Presto45 @ Jan 18 2005, 08:02 PM)
I dont no who to root for, I guess Pittsburgh and then we can have an all Pennsylvania Super Bowl

tongue.gif wink.gif Presto change your name to Broken Record u post whore! pokey.gif laugh.gif

Isn't that sfuentes? Biggest post whore I have ever seen. rofl3.gif

I dont no who to root for, I guess Pittsburgh and then we can have an all Pennsylvania Super Bowl

That's an easy one, Root for your favorite team, (Teams)

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 20 2005, 03:09 PM)

Then I'm rooting for the Browns. Oh damnit, they didn't even make it to the playoffs. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 20 2005, 03:16 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 20 2005, 03:09 PM)

Then I'm rooting for the Browns. Oh damnit, they didn't even make it to the playoffs. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

doh.gif

Maybe next year. I want the browns to be better too, it's always more exciting for the division when the browns and steelers are both good teams.

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 20 2005, 02:49 PM)

tongue.gif wink.gif Presto change your name to Broken Record u post whore! pokey.gif laugh.gif

At least sf doesn't repeat everything he says!!! tongue.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 20 2005, 03:45 PM)

So what, brent is cool. Even if he does repeat things, he seems like a good guy to me.

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 20 2005, 04:13 PM)

So what, brent is cool. Even if he does repeat things, he seems like a good guy to me.

look indy if you can't take a fargin' joke get off the fargin' board!

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 20 2005, 04:40 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 20 2005, 04:13 PM)

look indy if you can't take a fargin' joke get off the fargin' board!

Yeah like I'm gonna get off the board because you said so. That's gonna really work.

I'm just saying, Brents a cool guy, even if he does repeat things (i never noticed). I seen people saying it before about him and I just think ragging on him isn't cool. Even if it is a joke, something like that can hurt someones feelings.

You want me to leave the board? 19.gif

Calm down Beavis

I have to go for Pitt ... and obviosuly, I am going for the Falcons ...

I am looking forward to the games!!!! I actually think the snowy field will be our advantage, we have the best rushing team and the best defense against the rush .... but we will see.

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Jan 20 2005, 09:50 PM)
Calm down Beavis

I am looking forward to the games!!!! I actually think the snowy field will be our advantage, we have the best rushing team and the best defense against the rush .... but we will see.

Good posting ES-335. Not because you picked the Steelers. But you seem to be a guy who would be happy to see a good game between 2 tough teams in a playoff game, and you would appreciate it for the entertainment value and just be glad that we are in a free countries that have sports that we all can watch for entertainment.

I'm rooting for a good game. If my team wins then I will be happy, If they lose I will still be happy that they were even there for me to watch in the first place. I love football. To be honest, I have a feeling that if the steelers don't win the super bowl soon that I may never have a chance to see them win the big one again.

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 20 2005, 09:57 PM)
Calm down Beavis

I am looking forward to the games!!!!  I actually think the snowy field will be our advantage, we have the best rushing team and the best defense against the rush .... but we will see.

Good posting ES-335. Not because you picked the Steelers. But you seem to be a guy who would be happy to see a good game between 2 tough teams in a playoff game, and you would appreciate it for the entertainment value and just be glad that we are in a free countries that have sports that we all can watch for entertainment.

I'm rooting for a good game. If my team wins then I will be happy, If they lose I will still be happy that they were even there for me to watch in the first place. I love football. To be honest, I have a feeling that if the steelers don't win the super bowl soon that I may never have a chance to see them win the big one again.

Indi ... yea ... the cool thing is that both games will be outside in the cold ... that is the way it should be ... so it will come down more to the physical prowess of each team, guts, determination ... and less about strategy and 80 yard bombs.

GRRRRRR .... HUDDLE UP HUDDLE UP ... ok ... 32 slant right on three ... 32 slant right on three ...ready BREAK ....

woo hoo ... can't wait.

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Jan 20 2005, 10:05 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 20 2005, 09:57 PM)
Calm down Beavis

I am looking forward to the games!!!!  I actually think the snowy field will be our advantage, we have the best rushing team and the best defense against the rush .... but we will see.

Indi ... yea ... the cool thing is that both games will be outside in the cold ... that is the way it should be ... so it will come down more to the physical prowess of each team, guts, determination ... and less about strategy and 80 yard bombs.

GRRRRRR .... HUDDLE UP HUDDLE UP ... ok ... 32 slant right on three ... 32 slant right on three ...ready BREAK ....

woo hoo ... can't wait.

If it's snowy out in Philly for the game, I can't wait to see what Vick can do running around out in the snow. The only crappy part is, I'll be in the parking lot in Pittsburgh so I might miss the Atlanta/Eagles game. I'm sure it will be on the radio but I guess I can't complain since I'm going to the Championship game. Ya can't have it all lol.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 20 2005, 10:21 PM)
I dunno why, but I'm really tempted to go to the Heinz Field for the tailgate parties...

I would if I were you. I will give you my cell # if you want to try to hook up at the party. It's snowing pretty good here and I have to go 3 hours to Dayton and then we drive 4 hours to Pittsburgh so it might take longer than usual so I'm going to Dayton on sat night and were gonna leave early because we are wanting to tailgate with the faithful for a couple hours before the game. The gold lot is where it's at!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm definently going to try to get there. We're supposed to get hammered with snow all day Saturday so that might slow me down a bit. I'm definently not taking the parkway into Pittsburgh because of all the traffic. The gold lot is definently where all the best parties happen.

Archived