Championship predictions

Indica

It's championship game time. Lets see some predictions...

Here's my prediction.

Steelers 27

Pats 24

Eagles 21

Falcons 17

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 16 2005, 10:24 PM)
Falcons beat Eagles.

I want the Steelers to win it, but after seeing the Patriots play like today, I'm really uncertain if they can pull it off or not. All I'm saying is that It'll be a really good game.

Damn right. I can't wait to watch it!!! yes.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 16 2005, 10:24 PM)
Falcons beat Eagles.

I want the Steelers to win it, but after seeing the Patriots play like today, I'm really uncertain if they can pull it off or not. All I'm saying is that It'll be a really good game.

Have confidence in the Steelers bro. It's not a lock or anything but the steelers have a good chance of winning this Sunday. I have total confidence. It won't be easy but I have a feelin that Pittsburghs goin to the super bowl.

Like I told kazz .....The Pats muzzled the best QB in the league...what are they gonna to do to young Ben? Going with the champs on this one. Gotta like the revenge factor too. Remember Steelers beat Pats when Pats had that long streak..Steelers won 15 in a row and are due to lose. If Steelers want to win they better play better than yesterday.

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jan 16 2005, 11:29 PM)
i think PATS/ATLANTA

I would go with Atlanta, but the Falcons didn't really impress me with their passing game. It seems like Vick has to do too much running, and to me that shows that the rest of their team isn't really doing their job. It's a good way for him to get killed out there.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 16 2005, 11:23 PM)
Like I told kazz .....The Pats muzzled the best QB in the league...what are they gonna to do to young Ben? Going with the champs on this one. Gotta like the revenge factor too. Remember Steelers beat Pats when Pats had that long streak..Steelers won 15 in a row and are due to lose. If Steelers want to win they better play better than yesterday.

Yeah, everyone knows the steelers will have to play better next week to win, they are capable to do it too. You don't win 15 in a row and not have the capability to win against anyone. As far as revenge factor, that belongs to the steelers, they owe the pats for beating them in the championship game in Pittsburgh in Jan of 2002.

Sure the Pats look great right now, we all see that, they were at home out in the cold against Manning, I knew defense would win in that battle. This is the two best teams in the NFL this week, hard telling what will happen, whoever makes the least amount of mistakes will win. Big Ben is a rookie, he hasn't played like one but this is the big game in the AFC, and he's going up against the champs from last year. I hope that everyone puts money on the pats giving up 3 points and they all lose their ass, I'm pulling for Vegas this week. biggrin.gif

After seeing what the NE defense did to Peyton, I've got to give the edge to the Pats.

This is finally the year McNabb gets the monkey off his back and the Eagles win the NFC.

But the Brady Bunch wins it all, beating Philly by 10.

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jan 19 2005, 07:43 PM)
After seeing what the NE defense did to Peyton, I've got to give the edge to the Pats.

This is finally the year McNabb gets the monkey off his back and the Eagles win the NFC.

But the Brady Bunch wins it all, beating Philly by 10.

goodpost.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Presto45 @ Jan 19 2005, 09:57 PM)
Cool i cant wait for the games

Me either. Good luck to the Eagles, I know that's your team so I hope that they win this week and make you really happy. I know that feeling and if the Eagles win I will be happy that your team is in the Super Bowl. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 20 2005, 03:57 AM)

Me either. Good luck to the Eagles, I know that's your team so I hope that they win this week and make you really happy. I know that feeling and if the Eagles win I will be happy that your team is in the Super Bowl. trink39.gif

An all Pennsylvania Super Bowl would be very cool, and would be a good game. I really thought the Steelers were the team to beat in the AFC. But after watching what NE did to Peyton last week, I'm betting they unveil some new defensive schemes to confuse Big Ben and make their way to J'ville.

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jan 20 2005, 08:10 AM)

An all Pennsylvania Super Bowl would be very cool, and would be a good game. I really thought the Steelers were the team to beat in the AFC. But after watching what NE did to Peyton last week, I'm betting they unveil some new defensive schemes to confuse Big Ben and make their way to J'ville.

Indeed. The Pats really tore Manning apart.

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 20 2005, 02:50 PM)

Well the #1 defense (steelers) have been ripping teams apart all year. I guess people have a short memory span or something?

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 20 2005, 03:11 PM)

Well the #1 defense (steelers) have been ripping teams apart all year. I guess people have a short memory span or something?

No, I didn't forget at all. I'm personally more impressed with the Steelers offensive line. It's so weird to watch people actually block for their quarterback. Why do you think Big Ben has had so much success in Pittsburgh? It's because he has great players all around him that can make the big plays when they are needed.

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 20 2005, 03:16 PM)

No, I didn't forget at all. I'm personally more impressed with the Steelers offensive line. It's so weird to watch people actually block for their quarterback. Why do you think Big Ben has had so much success in Pittsburgh? It's because he has great players all around him that can make the big plays when they are needed.

Very true. Big Ben wouldn't be the talk of the NFL if he was on just about any other team.

They had the number defense in the regular season...playing against some non pllayoff ricey teams...this is the playoffs now...Doesn't mean anything anymore

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 20 2005, 03:51 PM)

They had the number defense in the regular season...playing against some non pllayoff ricey teams...this is the playoffs now...Doesn't mean anything anymore

What????????????

They beat every team they played who made in the playoffs this year. The Eagles, The pats, the Jets 2X.

The scores to the PLAYOFF teams they faced in regular season...........

They Eagles 27-3 (WOW 3 POINTS WITH T.O) Held him to one catch and no touchdowns.........................

The Jets.........17-6 The jets didn't score an offensive touchdown in the 2 games they played the steelers this year.........ALSO A PLAYOFF TEAM..........

The Pats....34-20.

That's only giving up 29 points in 3 games to the playoff teams they played this season. If you don't want to give them credit for the #1 defense, that's fine. The steelers scored more against the pats than the total points they gave up against all three of the teams I mentioned. I am understanding the jealousy and hate now. Have your team EVER had a season this great before? Seriously?

I guess it's good that all the haters hate the steelers this season, they are even pulling for the champions that won 2 of last 3 super bowls.

The only shit teams are the favorite teams of the people who are doing all this hating.

Who is your favorite team again?

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 20 2005, 04:09 PM)

What????????????

They beat every team they played who made in the playoffs this year. The Eagles, The pats, the Jets 2X.

They Eagles 27-3 (WOW 3 POINTS WITH T.O) Held him to one catch and no touchdowns.........................

The Jets.........17-6 The jets didn't score an offensive touchdown in the 2 games they played the steelers this year.........ALSO A PLAYOFF TEAM..........

The Pats....34-20.

That's only giving up 29 points in 3 games to the playoff teams they played this season. If you don't want to give them credit for the #1 defense, that's fine. The steelers scored more against the pats than the total points they gave up against all three of the teams I mentioned. I am understanding the jealousy and hate now. Have your team EVER had a season this great before? Seriously?

I guess it's good that all the haters hate the steelers this season, they are even pulling for the champions that won 2 of last 3 super bowls.

The only shit teams are the favorite teams of the people who are doing all this hating.

No jealousy no hatred pal...just being objective...you're the one being bias..The Niners are my team...we won... count them... 5 Super Bowls. Yes we are shit now but every team goes thru it. We had a good run and I knew the day would be coming that we were gonna be shit but we are working on it. After all it took the Steelers over 30 years before they won their first championship. Why do you assume it is hatred and jealousy just because I'm saying the Steelers are gonna lose? I already said if they win I'd be the first to congratulate you. I couldn't care less if they do or not as far as my personal life goes. I love football and just giving my frikkin' opinion. CHILL THE f*ck OUT!!!!

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 20 2005, 04:49 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 20 2005, 04:09 PM)

What????????????

The Pats....34-20.

No jealousy no hatred pal...just being objective...you're the one being bias..The Niners are my team...we won... count them... 5 Super Bowls. Yes we are shit now but every team goes thru it. We had a good run and I knew the day would be coming that we were gonna be shit but we are working on it. After all it took the Steelers over 30 years before they won their first championship. Why do you assume it is hatred and jealousy just because I'm saying the Steelers are gonna lose? I already said if they win I'd be the first to congratulate you. I couldn't care less if they do or not as far as my personal life goes. I love football and just giving my frikkin' opinion. CHILL THE f*ck OUT!!!!

All I'm doing is throwing you the facts and stats. You said the Steelers have the #1 defense because they played shit teams. But you failed to mention they beat the pats, eagles and jets 2x. That's some pretty good teams there don't ya think? I just think that was a stupid comment is all. But I guess I can't expect everyone to know as much about football as I do.

Having an opinion is fine, saying they are going to lose this week is fine, but saying something stupid like the only reason they have the #1 defense is because they played shitty teams is just wrong. I've never heard any experts say anything stupid like that. Not to be rude but that's a stupid comment, PERIOD.

I find it funny that the fans of the most shitty teams are the ones slamming the steelers and their #1 defense. If the Steelers lose this week then all the people who doubted them all year are gonna be running their mouths saying "see I told you they weren't a good team"

Some of us talk when our teams shine, but some will slam a team no mater how good they are. You are the one who needs to chill the f*ck out or either research before you make stupid comments about why the steelers have #1 defense and it's because they only played shitty teams. That's far from true, look what they have done to the good teams they have played this season, playoffs teams. It doesn't mean they will win this week but if they don't win I have to hear all these people with teams like "49's, lions, browns, etc etc....... If anyone knows about suckin it's those fans. I mean, look at their teams.

I'm proud that the steelers made it to the championship game with their rookie QB. Not many teams can say they have done that. I will be proud of the steelers regardless of the outcome this week, but I will still have to listen to all the loser hating fans about how they told me the steelers wasn't so great. They are playing the world champs for christ sakes.

At least people are talking about the steelers this week, that's more than you can say about 26 other teams. Anyone that knows anything about football would know that what happened last week means nothing.

Archived