Oh the joys of being the father of 3 girls

Pags

I'm going out to sell Girl Scout Cookies with my daughter. So while you're watching the Playoffs.... I'll be standing on sidewalks, in the cold, while my oldest is ringing doorbells. biggrin.gif

Wish us luck.

MMMMM thin mints drool1.gif

put me down for 2 boxes yes.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jan 15 2005, 12:13 PM)
I'm going out to sell Girl Scout Cookies with my daughter. So while you're watching the Playoffs.... I'll be standing on sidewalks, in the cold, while my oldest is ringing doorbells. biggrin.gif

Wish us luck.

laugh.gif

Wish us luck.

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

At least you have your priorities straight, that's something I need work at myself. unsure.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 15 2005, 01:45 PM)
I'm going out to sell Girl Scout Cookies with my daughter.  So while you're watching the Playoffs....  I'll be standing on sidewalks, in the cold, while my oldest is ringing doorbells.  biggrin.gif

Wish us luck.

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

At least you have your priorities straight, that's something I need work at myself. unsure.gif

yes.gif

Wish us luck.

Ha! Kinda reminds me of Halloween. It was during one of the Steelers games, where it was time for all the kids to go trick-or-treating. I didn't see one father out there with his kids...

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jan 15 2005, 10:13 AM)

Wish us luck.

those cookies are good!!! trink36.gif

Hey, I hear ya !! Being the father of three boys, what I usually do is take the stuff for sale to work, and make everybody buy that I have bought from in the last year !! wink.gif

Also, being the father of three boys invloves breaking up lots of fights, and repairing what my kids actively try to destroy, (i.e. : using a downstairs wall for a dartboard.... just more fun !?).

I'm glad I've got a cottage up north where I can let these boys tear around in the woods !! laugh.gif

Wish us luck.

You're the BEST, Pags...but, uh, don't your legs get cold wearing that uniform?

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jan 15 2005, 06:21 PM)
I'm going out to sell Girl Scout Cookies with my daughter.  So while you're watching the Playoffs....  I'll be standing on sidewalks, in the cold, while my oldest is ringing doorbells.  biggrin.gif

Wish us luck.

YES! HAHA. But it got me several invitations to step inside. laugh.gif

But come to think of it... they were all from guys whos wives were out. unsure.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jan 15 2005, 04:39 PM)

Wish us luck.

YES! HAHA. But it got me several invitations to step inside. laugh.gif

But come to think of it... they were all from guys whos wives were out. unsure.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Wish us luck.

rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (RushGuru @ Jan 16 2005, 02:59 AM)
I always liked the ones with chocolate and peanut butter... what were those called again? hmmm, cant remember. Good luck pag!

i think the name changes depending on where your from...

here in Michigan, our "district" calls them tagalongs....

i was a cookie mom for four years, 2 daughters.... i also housed our troops cookies on my enclosed front porch.... man that was ALOT of cookies...

double edged sword... whenever we wanted a box, we just put the $ in the envelope, recorded what we bought, and brought them into the house....(not a good thing when your dieting 'eh?)

there were numerous places we went to sell: home depot (always a great place to sell cookies....the contractors alone always were good for $20.00 worth each...), and the Borders books.... at least block buster video let you INSIDE to sell.... grocery stores... hardware stores... the list goes on and on.... one year we sat out in front of a Sam's Club....it was SOOOOOOOO cold.... and a blizzard decided to come while we were there for 4 hours..... NOT my idea of fun...... but we managed to still sell quite a lot of cookies......

neither of my girls are scouts now...and i don't get any scouts coming to my door to sell me any cookies anymore.... but i always manage to find them.... or they find me..... laugh.gif

Hey Panagoman,

I'm sure 3 girls can be quite a handful (yeah, yeah - understatement);

But look at it this way: You get to raise 3 RUSH CHICKS!!

And 2.gif Chicks are COOL !!!

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 15 2005, 06:30 PM)
QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 15 2005, 04:39 PM)
I'd like to have one daughter never mind three... sad.gif

AWWW..... sad.gif Ricky.... sad.gif

Hugs to you!!! kishug.gif rose.gif

smile.gif

Have a good journey tomorrow luvvy wub.gif

Archived