hair cut

Grapes_under_pressure

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Feb 21 2008, 10:50 AM)
QUOTE (Rushian King @ Feb 21 2008, 12:39 AM)
The best part of a woman in short hair is that it allows easier access to her ears and neck.  wink.gif

That's an interesting point.

Like I always say, the best way to a woman's pus... erm... uh heart, is through her ears. smile.gif

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Rushian King @ Feb 21 2008, 01:24 PM)
The best part of a woman in short hair is that it allows easier access to her ears and neck.  wink.gif

Like I always say, the best way to a woman's pus... erm... uh heart, is through her ears. smile.gif

Probably not the best joke to make on the women's forum wink.gif

And as for on topicness... I think short or long hair can both look ridiculously good. Just depends on the style, your face, etc... the only time I stop liking short hair is when it's like... crazy short, like that Halle Berry picture that was posted earlier.

QUOTE (Rushian King @ Feb 21 2008, 01:39 AM)
The best part of a woman in short hair is that it allows easier access to her ears and neck. wink.gif

Ah, but a ponytail OR sliding yours hands along her neck, palms inward, around the back and then lifting all her hair in your hands gives you the same access, and you can stil enjoy all the gorgeous long hair.

smile.gif

QUOTE (Rushian King @ Feb 21 2008, 11:24 AM)

Erm...well...

Yeah. Let's keep this PG-13, okay?

smile.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Feb 21 2008, 12:41 PM)
QUOTE (Rushian King @ Feb 21 2008, 01:39 AM)

Ah, but a ponytail OR sliding yours hands along her neck, palms inward, around the back and then lifting all her hair in your hands gives you the same access, and you can stil enjoy all the gorgeous long hair.

smile.gif

Very nice, K.

trink39.gif sunny biggrin.gif

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Feb 21 2008, 08:36 AM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Feb 21 2008, 01:11 AM)
QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Feb 6 2008, 03:28 PM)
I wish I could post a comparison thing like...

Short Hair -

Long Hair -

Sadly I don't have any decent pictures of me from back in the day, so there goes that idea. sad.gif

I have pictures of me 2 years ago with short hair and trust me long hair is definitely the way to go.

You should post 'em up, would be interesting to say. But yeah agreed on the long hair being the best.

A guy on Metal Sludge a while back did a comparison thing. I think he was from Greece. First he took a picture of himself in the middle of the road on his street on his way to the hair dressers and on his way back with his long hair completely gone he stood in the same position, Looked well cool! Shame I'll never get to do it because I'm never gettin' short hair again! It'll have to fall out! laugh.gif

I want to grow my hair down past my shoulders but my mom wont let me. She says its long enough the way it is at your sholuders and curling back up your head laugh.gif

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Feb 21 2008, 11:27 PM)

Short Hair -

Long Hair -

Sadly I don't have any decent pictures of me from back in the day, so there goes that idea. sad.gif

I have pictures of me 2 years ago with short hair and trust me long hair is definitely the way to go.

You should post 'em up, would be interesting to say. But yeah agreed on the long hair being the best.

A guy on Metal Sludge a while back did a comparison thing. I think he was from Greece. First he took a picture of himself in the middle of the road on his street on his way to the hair dressers and on his way back with his long hair completely gone he stood in the same position, Looked well cool! Shame I'll never get to do it because I'm never gettin' short hair again! It'll have to fall out! laugh.gif

I want to grow my hair down past my shoulders but my mom wont let me. She says its long enough the way it is at your sholuders and curling back up your head laugh.gif

Haha parents. Mine are exactly the same... They say I need it "modernising" they're not as concerned with the length as they are the style. They want me to use straightners or something to get an effect like Anthony Kiedis from Red Hot Chili Peppers. Much as I admire the man and think his hair is cool it's gotta be the Geddy Lee cut for me.

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Feb 22 2008, 05:03 AM)

Short Hair -

Long Hair -

Haha parents. Mine are exactly the same... They say I need it "modernising" they're not as concerned with the length as they are the style. They want me to use straightners or something to get an effect like Anthony Kiedis from Red Hot Chili Peppers. Much as I admire the man and think his hair is cool it's gotta be the Geddy Lee cut for me.

I think you should go for the John Sykes look...

http://www.guitarsite.com/news/images/artists/JohnSykes_Metal.jpg

QUOTE (treeduck @ Feb 22 2008, 04:07 PM)

Short Hair -

Long Hair -

I could probably do it. I would have to get my hair thinned out so it just doesnt curl up my head.

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Feb 22 2008, 07:52 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Feb 22 2008, 04:07 PM)

Short Hair -

Long Hair -

I could probably do it. I would have to get my hair thinned out so it just doesnt curl up my head.

Don't worry once it gets long enough the weight of the hair brings the curls down, I know from experience, I'm a curly hair veteran...

cool.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Feb 22 2008, 09:07 PM)

Short Hair -

Long Hair -

Hahaha. I think if I did that my parents would cut it for me... in my sleep! laugh.gif

I often wonder how I'd look with the C.C. DeVille...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Liamalonzi12345/ccdevillepinkhair2iv.jpg

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I REALLY need to do something with my hair yes.gif All my life it's been straight, and pretty much just hangs there and does nothing. I think it looks so dull too sad.gif Not to mention, it's very thick. I read someone's post about the option of 'thinning out' ones hair.... that may be an idea confused13.gif

QUOTE (TheRocinanteKid @ Feb 23 2008, 01:12 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Feb 22 2008, 09:07 PM)

Short Hair -

Long Hair -

Hahaha. I think if I did that my parents would cut it for me... in my sleep! laugh.gif

I often wonder how I'd look with the C.C. DeVille...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/Liamalonzi12345/ccdevillepinkhair2iv.jpg

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

You should definitely go with that look! z7shysterical.gif

lol... all the wondering over my hair, and it's back to it's same old self already. given up on straightening it for now. my friend's seem to like it better curly anyway! and it's easier for me!

QUOTE (Grapes_under_pressure @ Feb 27 2008, 05:11 PM)
lol... all the wondering over my hair, and it's back to it's same old self already. given up on straightening it for now. my friend's seem to like it better curly anyway! and it's easier for me!

Curly hair is so much better than straight hair.

Archived