Looking For Couple w/ Young Daughter, 4 Red Rocks

Tuning Fork

Hello All,

This is my first post, so let me introduce myself. I am a 38 year old male that lives in the Denver area. I am a musician/singer/songwriter, that has been a Rush fan since the first time I heard Tom Sawyer. I still remember where I was etc.. LOL I play the keyboards for the most part, but dabble in other instruments as well. I am married, and we have a 4 year old daughter. We're very down to earth, good peoples.

I know this may be a long shot. But we are hoping to make some new friends in our area. That have a daughter around 4 years old as well, and are also Rush fans. So this should be as good of a place to look as any. Anyways, we purchased three tickets for the Red Rocks show on 06/05/08, on one of the pre-sales. But the best seats we could find were 37th row center. So we purchased those to make sure we had seats to the show.

But we really wanted to get some closer seats. Because this will be our 4th time to see Rush at Red Rocks, and we have yet to experience Rush closer than the 30th row there. So we decided to splurge this time around, and purchased tickets on the 19th row. So long story short. We have 3 extra tickets to Rush, that are in the 70's on the 37 row. These are within about 5 seats of dead center. So they are really good seats, with a great overall view. Because you will be close to dead center of Red Rocks overall. We just wanted great seats this time around.

So like I said. We are hoping to find another couple with a daughter around four/five, to sell these tickets to at face value. (We'll even round down to $350 total.) Hopefully we can make some good friends in the process, and tailgate before the show etc.. So let us know if you're out there. trink39.gif

Rock Steady Ya'll,

Tuning Fork

Archived