Question about the Orlando show...

xx2112xx

Does anyone know how many rows are in each floor section?

I other words, I have floor section 4, Geddy's side, row G. it's right behind floor section 1. On ticketbastard, the floor sections look very small. Does that mean they will only have 4-5 rows in section 1, and then rows 6-? will be past section 1?

Judging by the seating chart, I don't see how they can fit 26 rows in section one and then start over with A in section 2, 3, and 4.

Sorry, I know this is rather confusing, thanks for the help!

I emailed the venue earlier about this set up. here is the response. I have e-mailed them back for a little more clarification.

I have F2 Row H. That is why i am still not sure what row I will be on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first response I received.

Hello,

There are 5 rows in F1, you will be 8 rows from the stage.

Enjoy the show!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The seating chart shows that F1 is all the way across the stage with F2, F3, F4 behind F1, Is that correct? I saw that chart at TicketMaster.com. I am still unsure if I will be 8 or maybe 13 rows back.

When they respond I will post it for clarification.

Someone posted this yesterday:

"I was told by Amway box office that F1 has only 5 rows and F2,3,4 have 12 rows."

Looking at the scale of the ticketmaster chart and the 3D one available for basketball setups, this would make good sense.

That would also mean that section F1 would be row A-E and F2,3,4 rows F-R (including no row "L" which is typical so it is not confused with row "1").

Archived