Nissan Pavillion 7/19

Everyday Glory

I just ordered my Nissan Pavillion Tickets, Section 103, my wife and I. Last year S&A '07 I used LiveNation and got Section 302, but this year S&A '08 TicketsNow.Com has better seats up front.

Can't wait, now - All I need is the following:

- I got my tickets

- Set List for '08

- And this is not Farewell tour

- This is AEW (An Evening With) just the boys

See you all there !

2.gif

Buy - yes, check out the link, until the time is set with the venue (hense, TBD Time to be determined, they are not printed) but - I've been to Nissan when they are on sale, LiveNation (Nissan's official source) will not have until a time is set. But, again, pre-sales, only $ 190

Bruce

Holy crap......only thing is...they are'nt that good of seats....but good priced never the less.

Good find everyday glory!! I will be watching this site borther

It is hard, I hate thinking about presales, but, most sites are gateways for the brokers.

Check this out, the link below also resources

http://www.coasttocoasttickets.com/buy/Nis....htm?pid=765577,

same as

http://www.ticketliquidator.com/tix/Ticket...px?evtid=765577

same as http://www.tix2event.com/event/765577/Rush...stow_VA_tickets

These are all "teaser" gateways though the same URL to the tickets. They simply have the same database for presales. They simply forward to the same IP as the main sales servers.

Last Week Section 101 X, which is not a good seat was $ 175.00 at both sites, tonight they are $ 258.00, so, as the crap seats sell, and concert time gets close (5 months - Ahhhhhh) they will go up weekly.

I bought 4 from stub hub for VT tour....they were 7th row...cost me $385 each...last year on ebay got 11th row for $220....i was lucky with that one. 4th row was $300 each.

I'm shooting for first 2 rows this time around. I plan on bombbarding with multi computers and see what happens...worse case I will hit ebay hard and the ticket brokers again. I may try and go to ticketmaster in person as well.

Met a couple last year who had tickets but bought better ones at the booth the day of of the show.....they sold there other's in the parking lot and had great seats...near me like around 14th in front of ALex....not bad, but i don't like to leave things to chance like that.

Thanks for the links..I will be checking them everyday I'm sure.

Lets have a drink at Nissan the 19th....I'm sure there will be a huge tailgate in VIP parking like last time...thanks to "Loseing it"

I know I will be there very early myself...like around 2pm to try and catch Neil riding in...last year he came in at 3:15

We did indeed have a very nice tailgate get together last year. Hope to see you there this year. trink39.gif

I bought my tickets during the presale...face value, 100 a piece, 20th row. You want to give the scalpers something to live for, you can. Personally, I'll settle for f'n lawn seats first.

I would rather take my chances of the day of the show than give a scalper any money. Just on principle.

unsure.gif Ok, I'm a bit lost. When's the pre-sale? I don't see the 7/19 show listed here yet.

I bought my tickets during the presale...face value, 100 a piece, 20th row.
I like the sound of that! Is that 20th row, Orchestra? I'm hoping to get in the 100 section. I've never been that close to them before. But if Orch tickets are $100 each during this pre-sale.... ohmy.gif That's what I wants! drool1.gif 1287.gif

Hi Joshua

7/19, check out the ticket links

http://www.tix2event.com/event/765577/Rush...stow_VA_tickets Search for RUSH and scroll down to Nissan 7/19 ACTUALLY, it was announced today that the show is at 7:30

Rush Nissan Pavilion

Bristow, VA Saturday

07/19/2008

TBA

Also ww.rush.com, tour

JULY 2008

2nd Pittsburgh, PA Post Gazette Amphitheatre

4th Atlantic City, NJ Marc Etess Arena

5th Saratoga, NY SPAC

7th Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun

9th Toronto, ON The Molson Amphitheatre

11th Manchester, NH Verizon Arena 01/29/08-10am Click Here

12th Holmdel, NJ PNC Bank Arts Center 01/29/08-10am Click Here

14th Wantagh, NY Jones Beach 01/29/08-10am Click Here

17th Hershey, PA Hershey Stadium

19th Washington, DC Nissan Pavilion

20th Charlotte, NC Amphitheatre

22nd Atlanta, GA Verizon Wireless Amphithea

Bruce - P.S. CTTH rules!

trink39.gif

Well I certainly will buy the first round inside brother. I had alot of rum in teh parking lot so I primed myself before entering the show. I also was ready tp bring a (sealed ) water bottle in full of rum . As you knwo you are allowed to bring in 1 water bottle per person...so rum or vodka is the dring of choice. I remeber at intermission last year I bought a round ( if you can call it that) for three of us..One beer one strawberry dak, one rum and coke....32 frog skins......good thing I was so close to my man Neil during the show and still in shock seeing him pound those drums....otherwise I might have said forget it.

BTW...I'm certainly not encouraging drinking and driving in anyway shape or form....I resever the right not to serve

I normally stop drinking at the begining of the secound half and have water in the car before i pull out.

FYI

Yeesh....why don't you guys wait until the presale? Last time, I got tix in Orchestra 2 during the presale, which were much better seats than what you're talking, for a LOT less than the fucknozzles at ticketsnow.com charge.

Peace,

ron

Thats were I was Orch 2 7th row to left on Neils drums

hows that better?

never mind...does'nt really matter....like you said wait fo rteh presales

thats what i intend to do....but after that FAILS for me which it always does

I will make my move to brokers and ebay sellers and work my magic

Archived