Female Rush Fans

Test4Eco23

I Love the fact that there are so many female Rush fans out there, I think that is so cool. All the Rush shows I have been to, there have been alot of female fans and I think that is just great. I dated a woman that was a Rush fan and that was one of the first things we had in common. That was real rare in my neck of the woods. Rush fans were few and far between where I come from, let alone female fans, I just think it is real special. Keep listening and keep rocking with the greatest rock band of all time.

I'll leave your female section alone now, I just wanted to say I think it is great all you gals are Rush fans and take the time to post and support here.

Thanks again......

Jamie

QUOTE (Test4Eco23 @ Jan 14 2005, 02:00 AM)
I Love the fact that there are so many female Rush fans out there, I think that is so cool. All the Rush shows I have been to, there have been alot of female fans and I think that is just great. I dated a woman that was a Rush fan and that was one of the first things we had in common. That was real rare in my neck of the woods. Rush fans were few and far between where I come from, let alone female fans, I just think it is real special. Keep listening and keep rocking with the greatest rock band of all time.

I'll leave your female section alone now, I just wanted to say I think it is great all you gals are Rush fans and take the time to post and support here.

Thanks again......

Jamie

Thank YOU, Jamie, for that nice post. And you are welcome to post here any time. You have our permission. We don't let just ANYONE come in here, so consider yourself lucky. Tee hee.

wink.gif

Rush men are rare gifts. They can stand with Geddys wailing banshee vocals, so if 'women bitzch around, then that's way easier for them to handle.

There are quite few men I know that really likes Rush. One friend I meet in Orbit Room in Toronto. I can't believe he send me boxes of Rush souvenirs, posters, T-shirts, books ..name it!

Makes me proud Rush fan! My room is all Rush....even when I was pregnant, my background poster is Rush.

Here is it ladies.....A pregnant woman with Rush Poster. This was taken last Jan 2004. My son is now 5 months.

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/angelyyz/

QUOTE (Gelleyyz @ Feb 4 2005, 12:07 PM)
Rush men are rare gifts. They can stand with Geddys wailing banshee vocals, so if 'women  bitzch around, then that's way easier for them to  handle.

There are quite few men I know that really likes Rush. One friend I meet in Orbit Room in Toronto. I can't believe he send me boxes of Rush souvenirs, posters, T-shirts, books ..name it!

Makes me proud Rush fan!  My room is all Rush....even when I was pregnant, my background poster is Rush.

Here is it ladies.....A pregnant woman with Rush Poster. This was taken last Jan 2004. My son is now 5 months.

Hello, Gelleyyz!! Welcome!!

Rush fans do seem to share a lot, especially with us girls!!

Your son is beautiful! I have a Kenneth, too, but he's a bit older....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/sweetmiracle/kengreen.jpg

And yes, that's a Rush shirt he's wearing.....And he dyed his hair with kool ade.

QUOTE (happysmiles007 @ Feb 4 2005, 12:25 PM)
true, RUSH men are hard to find. i've only met one guy that's not 20+ who's been into RUSH, & he was a junior! laugh.gif

I'll hook you up with my son Evan...he's a Rush fan and he's 15...

Rush men are rare gifts. They can stand with Geddys wailing banshee vocals, so if 'women bitzch around, then that's way easier for them to handle.

Makes me proud Rush fan! My room is all Rush....even when I was pregnant, my background poster is Rush.

Awww!! Your son is adorable wub.gif The only True Rush Men I've had personal experience with are my brother (um yeah, ew! lol) and the various musicians/friends hes had over the years (which are, of course, taboo for the little sister wink.gif ) ....then there are particular ones that I've met right here on the Forum... heart.gif

My own hubbeh (or as I refer to him, The Troll), used to be a Rush fan...but I would not consider him to be a True Rush Fan as his interest fizzled out when I started trading bootlegs and listening to 2.gif on a more than regular basis - Regular to him being um once like every 2-3 weeks....heh, he said I killed Rush for him ph34r.gif - HA! I say he just didn't have enough love for them in the first place LOL

QUOTE (happysmiles007 @ Feb 5 2005, 06:23 PM)
QUOTE (Sweetmiracle @ Feb 4 2005, 12:33 PM)
I'll hook you up with my son Evan...he's a Rush fan and he's 15...

is he cute? wink.gif tongue.gif

I think so...not that I'm prejudiced or anything... wink.gif

I'll see if I can get a picture.... tha could be difficult. He hates cameras almost as much as I do!!

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Feb 4 2005, 10:38 AM)
My own hubbeh (or as I refer to him, The Troll), used to be a Rush fan...but I would not consider him to be a True Rush Fan as his interest fizzled out when I started trading bootlegs and listening to 2.gif on a more than regular basis - Regular to him being um once like every 2-3 weeks....heh, he said I killed Rush for him ph34r.gif - HA! I say he just didn't have enough love for them in the first place LOL

You killed Rush?? You have got to be kiddin me! lol no.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Feb 5 2005, 07:02 PM)
My own hubbeh (or as I refer to him, The Troll), used to be a Rush fan...but I would not consider him to be a True Rush Fan as his interest fizzled out when I started trading bootlegs and listening to  2.gif  on a more than regular basis - Regular to him being um once like every 2-3 weeks....heh, he said I killed Rush for him  ph34r.gif - HA!  I say he just didn't have enough love for them in the first place LOL

Weak excuse...he's just jealous....

QUOTE (Sweetmiracle @ Feb 5 2005, 05:04 PM)
My own hubbeh (or as I refer to him, The Troll), used to be a Rush fan...but I would not consider him to be a True Rush Fan as his interest fizzled out when I started trading bootlegs and listening to  2.gif  on a more than regular basis - Regular to him being um once like every 2-3 weeks....heh, he said I killed Rush for him  ph34r.gif - HA!  I say he just didn't have enough love for them in the first place LOL

Yea I agree!! cool.gif

QUOTE (Sweetmiracle @ Feb 5 2005, 06:41 PM)
I think so...not that I'm prejudiced or anything... wink.gif

I'll see if I can get a picture.... tha could be difficult. He hates cameras almost as much as I do!!

i'd love to see the pic..don't think my rents'd approve of the hooking up or anything, but i love a cute guy! tongue.gif

QUOTE (Sweetmiracle @ Feb 4 2005, 12:16 PM)
Rush men are rare gifts. They can stand with Geddys wailing banshee vocals, so if 'women  bitzch around, then that's way easier for them to  handle.

Makes me proud Rush fan!  My room is all Rush....even when I was pregnant, my background poster is Rush.

Hello, Gelleyyz!! Welcome!!

Rush fans do seem to share a lot, especially with us girls!!

Your son is beautiful! I have a Kenneth, too, but he's a bit older....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/sweetmiracle/kengreen.jpg

And yes, that's a Rush shirt he's wearing.....And he dyed his hair with kool ade.

Your son is so cute. Mine is now wailing like Geddy. I wish he will grow up fast so I can let him wear my Rush Tshirts.

Me and my hubby are worlds apart too. He comes from Europe, while I come from Asia. He is devoted Muslim, while I am a devoted Catholic. He listens to Jazz while I listen to Rush. I don't know what's Kenneth gonna be, but I'm sure he is much of a hybrid. smile.gif)) Guess I can train him run marathons and sings along with me.

smile.gif) Thank you for welcoming me here. Such a home in the web:)

smile.gif

Killed Rush?

Nah, my husbands gonna do the same i think. he is pretty jealous of everything that sorrounds me.

We currently live in small apartment now, but we plan of getting a house in a year or so. I allready told him that I should have my own bedroom, and he will own the masters bedroom. I don't care if I sleep with him in the masters bedroom, but my own bedroom...will be my heaven.

I wanted to put up all my Rush Memories, posters, tshirts and what nots. I don't think I can do that in the masters bedroom considering that he likes Amanda Marshall.

So, the idea of having my own bedroom is not bad. It will be a small heaven for me, and sense of my own territory. He is kindda amenable to that proposal because I told him I wanted to put some girlie-ladies stuff in my room.

Goodness, he will kill me if he knows its ------Rush-------------.

(well, he allready knows i like Rush)

QUOTE (D-13 @ Feb 5 2005, 07:06 PM)
QUOTE (Sweetmiracle @ Feb 5 2005, 05:04 PM)

Yea I agree!! cool.gif

SO what I'm sayin!!!!! mad.gif rofl3.gif Oh well, so I think Geddy Lee is well...um, more of a man than he is LOL hahahaha I'd never actually VOICE that to him! I'm not that mean icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (Gelleyyz @ Feb 11 2005, 01:12 PM)
Killed Rush?

Nah, my husbands gonna do the same i think. he is pretty jealous of everything that sorrounds me.

We currently live in small apartment now, but we plan of getting a house in a year or so. I allready told him that I should have my own bedroom, and he will own the masters bedroom. I don't care if I sleep with him in the masters bedroom, but my own bedroom...will be my heaven.

I wanted to put up all my Rush Memories, posters, tshirts and what nots. I don't think I can do that in the masters bedroom considering that he likes Amanda Marshall.

So, the idea of having my own bedroom is not bad. It will be a small heaven for me, and sense of my own territory. He is kindda amenable to that proposal because I told him I wanted to put some girlie-ladies stuff in my room.
Goodness, he will kill me if he knows its ------Rush-------------.
(well, he allready knows i like Rush)

lol if we (mind you this is at if now LOL) get our house, I was fully planning on remodeling the basement into a club, and that would be "my" space - how back-asswards does that sound?? normally its the guy who has the converted bar in the basement LOL I want to set it up with a stage and whatnot, so that I can have people come down and hear live music, why the hell not LOL - and I can put all "my" stuff in that area and 19.gif him Rush would be predominate, and if he wanted to play pool on the pool table that would be down there, he'd have to stare at the huge poster of a half naked Geddy Lee on the wall in front of him while he takes a shot icon_really_happy_guy.gif rofl3.gif LOL common001.gif cheer.gif

LOL, thats a good idea. My husband told me he wanted to own the garage for his workshop, so I might adopt your idea of turning my basement for a jamming place. finally, I can put up the rush flags , big posters and what nots....

well, my kenneth will grow up staring at Rush:)

Archived