• Doug Fir Lounge
    • Aladdin Theater
    • McMenamins Crystal Ballroom
    • Newmark Theatre
    • Keller Auditorium
    • McMenamins Edgefield Amphitheater
    • OTHER (reply and state where)

OREGONIANS AND WASHATONIANS REPRESENT! lol

For those of you in this area that will be attending the 2008 tour, will you be going to the Gorge or the Clark County Amp.?

Personally, I have found every experience with the Clark County Amp to be HORRIBLE. You name it, bad seats to HOURS of being stuck in the parking lot. Anyone else have the same opinion of the place? I really wish Rush would play somewhere better in Oregon. Like the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall (saw Tool there and it was INCREDIBLE).

I saw Rush the last two times they were at Clark County, and it was fine. I'm going again this time. I'd love nothing more than to see them at the Gorge, but that's totally unrealistic from a travel standpoint.

I definitely agree about Rush at the Schnitz, that would be amazing. I saw Arcade Fire there in May and it was incredible. Even the Keller would be cool, although my experience there has been inconsistent. I saw the White Stripes there a few years ago and the sound quality was TERRIBLE, but I saw Neil Young there in October and it was incredible. Just be thankful they aren't playing the Rose Garden or the Coliseum.

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Jan 27 2008, 06:15 PM)
I saw Rush the last two times they were at Clark County, and it was fine. I'm going again this time. I'd love nothing more than to see them at the Gorge, but that's totally unrealistic from a travel standpoint.

I definitely agree about Rush at the Schnitz, that would be amazing. I saw Arcade Fire there in May and it was incredible. Even the Keller would be cool, although my experience there has been inconsistent. I saw the White Stripes there a few years ago and the sound quality was TERRIBLE, but I saw Neil Young there in October and it was incredible. Just be thankful they aren't playing the Rose Garden or the Coliseum.

Yeah agreed - I saw the Vapor Trails tour at the Memorial Coliseum and it was pretty bad. Fortunately we had floor tickets and were in the first row so it wasn't as bad as it could been. TERRIBLE sound quality!

Well I might be going to The Gorge when the tickets go on sale so if you want to hitch a ride with a complete stranger from the internets, then let me know! lol

If I weren't still living at home, I'd gladly take you up on that, actually. But I think I'll just stick with Clark County. I'm going to busy enough, these Rush shows are right before my high school graduation.

Nice addition of a poll. I've never been to the Edgefield, but that would be a cool place to see them from what I've heard. But honestly, Clark County is fine with me. Maybe I'll see you there.

Archived