2008 - 07/19 - Washington, DC - Nissan Pavilion

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (steelcaressed @ Jan 26 2008, 09:00 PM)
QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Jan 26 2008, 06:46 PM)
We'll have to get an updated one of these:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e83/gandsome/DSCF0031.jpg

With a few more guitars and maybe some congas added! trink39.gif

Make sure you're there slacka!

I've got one conga I could bring.

I guess we should start working on our setlist here soon.

QUOTE (apetersvt @ Feb 1 2008, 12:10 PM)
QUOTE (steelcaressed @ Jan 26 2008, 09:00 PM)
QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Jan 26 2008, 06:46 PM)
We'll have to get an updated one of these:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e83/gandsome/DSCF0031.jpg

With a few more guitars and maybe some congas added! trink39.gif

Make sure you're there slacka!

I've got one conga I could bring.

I guess we should start working on our setlist here soon.

Put "China Doll" on it. I'm teaching it to my boy now! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Joshua @ Feb 24 2008, 02:08 PM)
Presale is Tuesday, Feb. 26, 10AM through the MusicToday fan community (Rush.com).

TicketMaster presale Monday, Feb. 25, 10AM.

Good luck everyone! smile.gif

Anyone had luck with the AMEX presale???

I've tried 4 times so far (don't want to get booted off the site) and will try again in a little bit:

Sections 304, 304, 202, and 202 (in that order). At least it's getting closer to the stage.

Come on Section 2

I kept trying, got punted to the home page once, tried again.

101 F.

I did get other 101 and 102 ticks, but they were J or worse.

Keep trying A.

Almost $300 for two tickets after fees, and that's w/ standard delivery at no charge two days before the event.

Damn. cool.gif

Got offered 101 J and then 101 H. I would've taken the J but there were at the far end.

I then started feeling greedy (considering I'd been getting better and better seats for 6 times in a row). In my mind, i'd be to the front row by 11:00 am. Then I thought of all the idiots on Deal or No Deal that give up such great offers.

I settled on 101 row H (which I was offered again). That's much closer for me than the 1st leg.

Been trying on and off all day. Still can get 101 row E. I am going to wait and see what comes up tomorrow with MusicToday. I bought 18th row for Hershey thru AMEX, then 8th row the next day thru MT. Hoping tomorrow will be better also.

My first try.... 101 Row A. Did I take them? No, I thought I could get 102 center on second try. fists crying.gif laugh.gif

So I got 103 Row S, seats 26, 27, & 28. Closer than I was on first leg and the closest I've ever been at a Rush show. Odd thing is, according to this seating chart, 103 doesn't have a Row S. confused13.gif

Anyway, I'm excited! It's going to be a great time and I look forward to seeing everyone there. trink39.gif 1287.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Joshua @ Feb 26 2008, 11:24 AM)
My first try.... 101 Row A. Did I take them? No, I thought I could get 102 center on second try. fists crying.gif laugh.gif

So I got 103 Row S, seats 26, 27, & 28. Closer than I was on first leg and the closest I've ever been at a Rush show. Odd thing is, according to this seating chart, 103 doesn't have a Row S. confused13.gif

Anyway, I'm excited! It's going to be a great time and I look forward to seeing everyone there. trink39.gif 1287.gif 1022.gif

trink39.gif

(Should have taken those first ticks.)

See you there. cool.gif

Finally found my seats on that chart. I wasn't navigating it right at first. I'm about center of the 103 section. Not so bad, I thought I was out on the end at first. Last year I was 204, so this is a treat for me. I've been shaking off a curse of bad concert seats for close to twenty years now. tongue.gif

Gonna be good times this July! biggrin.gif

Hey ya`ll, it`s been a little while. We` will give it a shot on Friday at 10am!! I had really good seats for the Va. Beach show on the first leg.

I hope to see alot of my extended Rush Family at Nissan!!!

Ya`ll take care

Archived