Hersheypark Stadium

Venue Website

Sponsored Post

#2 ALifeson85

ALifeson85

Mortal Kombatant

• Members
  • 1876 posts
  • Interests:Music, playing guitar, movies, video gaming, spending time with my son....

Posted 19 January 2008 - 01:15 AM

Anyone here plan on attending the Hershey, PA show? I SURE WILL BE!  653.gif  I already have about 4 other people planning on going w/ me. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up/hang out for a little bit before the show!  cool.gif

Edited by ALifeson85, 19 January 2008 - 01:15 AM.

#3 Drumnut

Drumnut

Bill Gates

• Members *
  • 18341 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 02:00 AM

Hmm, this is a maybe...  old.gif  

#4 Hatchetaxe&saw

Hatchetaxe&saw

Hail the mighty Lag!

• Members *
  • 10812 posts
  • Interests:Misanthropy.

Posted 19 January 2008 - 04:28 AM

Count me in!

#5 different strings

different strings

Australia's #1 Rush Fan

• Members
  • 9053 posts
  • Interests:DRUMS, SURFING AND LISTENING TO RUSH. I would LOVE TO HEAR FROM ALL YOU RUSH FANS send me a PM or talk in chat. If anyone is coming to Australia one day let me know as I would love to meet you. I live in Sydney which is on the East Coast at a place on the fabulous Northern Beaches - great people, great surf and a fantastic city.

Posted 19 January 2008 - 05:44 AM

QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Jan 19 2008, 05:15 PM)
Anyone here plan on attending the Hershey, PA show? I SURE WILL BE!  653.gif  I already have about 4 other people planning on going w/ me. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up/hang out for a little bit before the show!  cool.gif

smile.gif I may attend this show as I will be in the area and looking forward to all the meetups as well. 2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  

#6 Drumnut

Drumnut

Bill Gates

• Members *
  • 18341 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 01:10 PM

Anyone in the Erie area attending this show?  confused13.gif  

#7 RavNRush

RavNRush

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 03:10 PM

Guess I am going.  Just got Sec B, Row 18 through pre-sale.  Only a 1.5 hour ride, not too bad.  

#8 Hatchetaxe&saw

Hatchetaxe&saw

Hail the mighty Lag!

• Members *
  • 10812 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 10:27 AM

Lost  B, row 19 thanks to gremlins in the works. But got A, Row 10 instead!
A bit to the right but 9 rows closer!!!!

Bring it on!

#9 DigitalDan

DigitalDan

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 09:30 PM

Lititz, PA here. 4 of us going to Hershey. I'm in section A row 10 as well Hatchet. Hey Drumnut, I grew up in Erie (Lake City/Girard actually). Would love to meet up with you guys.

#10 Crudson

Crudson

The Seeker

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 07:42 PM

Hi all, I will be at this gig (and AC one too). I live Philly way and have never been to Hershey and would be delighted to meet up with some people before the gig for a couple of drinks and some banter. We'll be in the yellow Lotus with the Rush sticker in the rear window. So excited for these gigs  bekloppt.gif  

#11 piranhadrum

piranhadrum

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 08:30 PM

Cool, I'm there....got section C row 8, would love to meet you all.
Tom

#12 Screvato

Screvato

The Seeker

• Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (piranhadrum @ Feb 10 2008, 08:30 PM)
Cool, I'm there....got section C row 8, would love to meet you all.
Tom

I'm in section C as well.  Does anyone know how close Section C is to the stage?  I can't really tell from the seating charts.

#13 ALifeson85

ALifeson85

Mortal Kombatant

• Members
  • 1876 posts
  • Interests:Music, playing guitar, movies, video gaming, spending time with my son....

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:23 PM

I got Section E, Row 45 - for only $65 a pop smile.gif Can't WAIT! Hope to see some of you guys there!

Here's the Hershey Park Stadium seating chart, btw - in case anyone wants to use it as a reference...

user posted image

#14 Ffej Sector A

Ffej Sector A

The Seeker

• Members
  • 309 posts
  • Interests:- Music performance (primarily drums) including Rush cover band Solar Federation
    - Vinyl junkie
    - Hanging out with my wife, Brandi, who's also a huge Rush fan!
    - Craft beer

Posted 12 March 2008 - 10:42 AM

I'll be there too.  I live in Annville, just two towns over from Hershey (about a 15-minute drive from Hershey Park).  Unfortunately, there aren't too many good drinking options, especially if you like good beer.  But I'm definitely interested in a TRF pre-show get-together!   2.gif  

#15 ALifeson85

ALifeson85

Mortal Kombatant

• Members
  • 1876 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (Ffej Sector A @ Mar 12 2008, 10:42 AM)
I'll be there too.  I live in Annville, just two towns over from Hershey (about a 15-minute drive from Hershey Park).  Unfortunately, there aren't too many good drinking options, especially if you like good beer.  But I'm definitely interested in a TRF pre-show get-together!   2.gif

Yea - last year when I went to the Nissan Pavilion show in VA, we had a TRF get-together, and it was awesome smile.gif I see that YOU were at the Nissan show, as well. GREAT show, eh?  cool.gif  

#16 MachFive

MachFive

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 11:28 AM

I'll be there, possibly with my bro. We've got 2 other friends going as well. I believe my tickets are section D, row 39 or somewhere around there. We'll be coming from lancaster, just a hop, skip and a jump from hershey.

I saw them in hershey back in the "an evening with Rush" days, i believe. Had crappy seats, but were able to move up because attendance was not so hot. But it was a freaking great show, of course.   new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  

#17 Ffej Sector A

Ffej Sector A

The Seeker

• Members
  • 309 posts
  • Interests:- Music performance (primarily drums) including Rush cover band Solar Federation
    - Vinyl junkie
    - Hanging out with my wife, Brandi, who's also a huge Rush fan!
    - Craft beer

Posted 18 March 2008 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Mar 12 2008, 05:40 PM)
QUOTE (Ffej Sector A @ Mar 12 2008, 10:42 AM)
I'll be there too.  I live in Annville, just two towns over from Hershey (about a 15-minute drive from Hershey Park).  Unfortunately, there aren't too many good drinking options, especially if you like good beer.  But I'm definitely interested in a TRF pre-show get-together!   2.gif

Yea - last year when I went to the Nissan Pavilion show in VA, we had a TRF get-together, and it was awesome smile.gif I see that YOU were at the Nissan show, as well. GREAT show, eh?  cool.gif

Yup!  As a matter of fact, I was hanging with you guys in the parking lot before the show!  Good times!  Unfortunately, I can't make it to the Nissan show this year, because I have a gig.  Bummer!  But at least I'm going to Hershey and AC... and possibly Philly!  Woo hoo!

#18 Hatchetaxe&saw

Hatchetaxe&saw

Hail the mighty Lag!

• Members *
  • 10812 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 05:07 AM

Yes are playing the night before, I'll be there too, seeing as we're staying for a few days in the Hershey area.
Anyone else taking in the Yes show?

#19 peacebrtha

peacebrtha

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:26 AM

The seating chart posted above is incorrect. They are only using about 1/3 to 1/2 of the stadium. The correct link is here:

http://www.hersheypa.com/events/hersheypark_stadium/rush.php

When the show was first announced the entire stadium was for sale. Not so now.

It will be weird seeing the guys in a 30,000+ stadium with over half of it closed off. I've only been to Hershey one other time - REM and Radiohead and the place was packed. I hope they have a decent turnout.

#20 kmrcstintn

kmrcstintn

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 12:42 PM

I live in Hershey & I am allowing @ 2 hours for traffic, parking, walking, security check, and seating before show start; this peaceful town becomes a nightmare to drive thru when there is a big event going on like a concert in addition to regular attendance at HersheyPark; hopefully falling on a Thursday will alleviate some of the weekend infuse of summer travelers/tourists; I'm probably working the day of the concert, so it's going to be a push for me to squeeze in a drinking run before the show; I'm somewhere in section E for what it's worth; haven't seen Rush since TFE in 1996 in West Palm Beach, Florida...gonna be great to see them again!!!  1022.gif   2.gif   1022.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users