2008 - 07/17 - Hershey, PA - Hersheypark Stadium

Anyone here plan on attending the Hershey, PA show? I SURE WILL BE! 653.gif I already have about 4 other people planning on going w/ me. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up/hang out for a little bit before the show! cool.gif

QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Jan 19 2008, 05:15 PM)
Anyone here plan on attending the Hershey, PA show? I SURE WILL BE! 653.gif I already have about 4 other people planning on going w/ me. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up/hang out for a little bit before the show! cool.gif

smile.gif I may attend this show as I will be in the area and looking forward to all the meetups as well. 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Hi all, I will be at this gig (and AC one too). I live Philly way and have never been to Hershey and would be delighted to meet up with some people before the gig for a couple of drinks and some banter. We'll be in the yellow Lotus with the Rush sticker in the rear window. So excited for these gigs bekloppt.gif

I got Section E, Row 45 - for only $65 a pop smile.gif Can't WAIT! Hope to see some of you guys there!

Here's the Hershey Park Stadium seating chart, btw - in case anyone wants to use it as a reference...

http://www.hersheypa.com/events/hersheypark_stadium/images/06stadium.jpg

I'll be there too. I live in Annville, just two towns over from Hershey (about a 15-minute drive from Hershey Park). Unfortunately, there aren't too many good drinking options, especially if you like good beer. But I'm definitely interested in a TRF pre-show get-together! 2.gif

QUOTE (Ffej Sector A @ Mar 12 2008, 10:42 AM)
I'll be there too. I live in Annville, just two towns over from Hershey (about a 15-minute drive from Hershey Park). Unfortunately, there aren't too many good drinking options, especially if you like good beer. But I'm definitely interested in a TRF pre-show get-together! 2.gif

Yea - last year when I went to the Nissan Pavilion show in VA, we had a TRF get-together, and it was awesome smile.gif I see that YOU were at the Nissan show, as well. GREAT show, eh? cool.gif

I'll be there, possibly with my bro. We've got 2 other friends going as well. I believe my tickets are section D, row 39 or somewhere around there. We'll be coming from lancaster, just a hop, skip and a jump from hershey.

I saw them in hershey back in the "an evening with Rush" days, i believe. Had crappy seats, but were able to move up because attendance was not so hot. But it was a freaking great show, of course. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Mar 12 2008, 05:40 PM)
QUOTE (Ffej Sector A @ Mar 12 2008, 10:42 AM)
I'll be there too.  I live in Annville, just two towns over from Hershey (about a 15-minute drive from Hershey Park).  Unfortunately, there aren't too many good drinking options, especially if you like good beer.  But I'm definitely interested in a TRF pre-show get-together!  2.gif

Yea - last year when I went to the Nissan Pavilion show in VA, we had a TRF get-together, and it was awesome smile.gif I see that YOU were at the Nissan show, as well. GREAT show, eh? cool.gif

Yup! As a matter of fact, I was hanging with you guys in the parking lot before the show! Good times! Unfortunately, I can't make it to the Nissan show this year, because I have a gig. Bummer! But at least I'm going to Hershey and AC... and possibly Philly! Woo hoo!

The seating chart posted above is incorrect. They are only using about 1/3 to 1/2 of the stadium. The correct link is here:

http://www.hersheypa.com/events/hersheypark_stadium/rush.php

When the show was first announced the entire stadium was for sale. Not so now.

It will be weird seeing the guys in a 30,000+ stadium with over half of it closed off. I've only been to Hershey one other time - REM and Radiohead and the place was packed. I hope they have a decent turnout.

I live in Hershey & I am allowing @ 2 hours for traffic, parking, walking, security check, and seating before show start; this peaceful town becomes a nightmare to drive thru when there is a big event going on like a concert in addition to regular attendance at HersheyPark; hopefully falling on a Thursday will alleviate some of the weekend infuse of summer travelers/tourists; I'm probably working the day of the concert, so it's going to be a push for me to squeeze in a drinking run before the show; I'm somewhere in section E for what it's worth; haven't seen Rush since TFE in 1996 in West Palm Beach, Florida...gonna be great to see them again!!! 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

I'm coming to Hershey. It will be my first time seeing them at Hershey. I'll have seen them in Saratoga and Mohegan Sun before this show. Section B Row 2.

Anyone familiar with the area?

I could use some advice...I'm staying at the Hilton in Hershey, PA. The Lodge was booked. How far away from the venue is the Hilton and how much time should I allow to get from one to the other? Can I walk, or should I plan on driving?

Also, places to eat. Apparently, the hotel doesn't have a restaurant angry.gif

Thanks

Is anyone in need of an extra ticket? I unfortunately won't be making the show, and have a ticket in section C, row 16, seat 11. Let me know if you're interested! 2.gif

QUOTE (Chris Armstrong @ Jul 9 2008, 08:13 PM)
Is anyone in need of an extra ticket? I unfortunately won't be making the show, and have a ticket in section C, row 16, seat 11. Let me know if you're interested! 2.gif

I am going solo to this show courtesy of Chris Armstrong's ticket for sale... (thank you and sorry you can't go) Would love to meet up with some TRF folks, luckily I also got a hotel close to the stadium.. so the whole trip has fallen together nicely, I'm calling it an "act of God"

WHOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

I'm glad you could go! I'm upset that I have to work. sad.gif Our office was scheduled to be moving to Cincinnati perfectly in line with the Rush show (so I could sneak home to Pittsburgh and see Rush while I was supposed to be "working from home"). Unfortunately that didn't pan out. sad.gif

I'm glad at least you can enjoy the show! 2.gif

Archived