2008 - 07/12 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Bank Arts Center

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Jul 29 2008, 12:31 AM)
bumper.gif

This thread needs a bump. Check out these great videos from our seats at PNC. Watch them in high quality! Thanks Natch!

Subdivisions (full song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MzSa_pKIGI

Natural Science (full song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKHexUE3KOU&feature=related

YYZ & concert ending
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpTefl-6064&feature=related

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Click on the Nat Science one, then look to the right at the "related videos" - one of them makes NO sense to me... unsure.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jul 29 2008, 01:48 AM)
QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Jul 29 2008, 12:31 AM)
bumper.gif

This thread needs a bump.  Check out these great videos from our seats at PNC.  Watch them in high quality!  Thanks Natch!

Subdivisions (full song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MzSa_pKIGI

Natural Science (full song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKHexUE3KOU&feature=related

YYZ & concert ending
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpTefl-6064&feature=related

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

Click on the Nat Science one, then look to the right at the "related videos" - one of them makes NO sense to me... unsure.gif

eh.gif

Thanks for the memories Natch, those vids are great from so close. 2.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Natch @ Jul 28 2008, 11:32 PM)
You're welcome! I like them so much I added the links to my sig too...

Just watched 'em for the 10th time, at least. Excellent!!! applaudit.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Jul 29 2008, 07:59 AM)
Thanks for the memories Natch, those vids are great from so close. 2.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

You're welcome DS! Glad to have met you. I hope the videos help keep those memories alive.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jul 29 2008, 10:25 AM)

I'm happy you like them GG. I was quite surprised at the quality of the videos myself. I hadn't really used that camera much prior to the concert, and I'm not much of a video guy anyway. So, I was very pleased with the results. I figured I couldn't let the opportunity of being in the 3rd row go undocumented. Thanks for watching!

QUOTE (Natch @ Jul 29 2008, 09:56 AM)

I'm happy you like them GG. I was quite surprised at the quality of the videos myself. I hadn't really used that camera much prior to the concert, and I'm not much of a video guy anyway. So, I was very pleased with the results. I figured I couldn't let the opportunity of being in the 3rd row go undocumented. Thanks for watching!

yeah except who's the tone-deaf guy next to you singing?

confused13.gif

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Jul 29 2008, 11:01 AM)
QUOTE (Natch @ Jul 29 2008, 09:56 AM)

yeah except who's the tone-deaf guy next to you singing?

confused13.gif

Well, I wasn't going to mention it. Actually, I think that's probably me! Aaah...who cares anyway. We were having a blast!

QUOTE (different strings @ Jul 21 2008, 07:19 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jul 20 2008, 11:34 AM)
QUOTE (Slacker @ Jul 19 2008, 08:27 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Jul 15 2008, 11:33 PM)
Things are finally coming to mind!! laugh.gif Thanks Bobby/Slacker for driving and putting up with DS, Test and Myself unsure.gif  rofl3.gif  during the journey to the concert 1022.gif it was something I will never forget. And listening to Hemispheres on the way new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I felt like 18 at the moment laugh.gif  trink39.gif

I had a blast with you guy's!

Good times!

good times indeed! trink39.gif 2.gif

smile.gif That certainly was a great car ride Bobby and you had the 2.gif music cranking. 2.gif

Thank you, DS... Just the fact, I got to share a ride to a 2.gif show with 3 of their biggest fans made 30 years of my life worth every minute of listing to 2.gif worth it!

Thank you guy's trink39.gif

QUOTE (Slacker @ Jul 31 2008, 10:17 PM)
Things are finally coming to mind!! laugh.gif Thanks Bobby/Slacker for driving and putting up with DS, Test and Myself unsure.gif  rofl3.gif  during the journey to the concert 1022.gif it was something I will never forget. And listening to Hemispheres on the way new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I felt like 18 at the moment laugh.gif  trink39.gif

Good times!

smile.gif That certainly was a great car ride Bobby and you had the 2.gif music cranking. 2.gif

Thank you, DS... Just the fact, I got to share a ride to a 2.gif show with 3 of their biggest fans made 30 years of my life worth every minute of listing to 2.gif worth it!

Hey.. Thank you 1022.gif You drove are ugly ass's there laugh.gif It was a moment I will never forget biggrin.gif

Thanks wink.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Aug 1 2008, 02:34 AM)
QUOTE (Slacker @ Jul 31 2008, 10:17 PM)

Good times!

Hey.. Thank you 1022.gif You drove are ugly ass's there laugh.gif It was a moment I will never forget biggrin.gif

Thanks wink.gif trink39.gif

When we left the Exxon, Geddy's Mullet asked me for a ride. Naturally, I said yes. But, I had to apologize for not having any Rush in the CD player. I was driving my wife's car. Now, I knew I was going to be driving her car, and purposely left a stack of Rush CD's in the car the day before. I was about 5 minutes away from home on my way towards PNC when I realized that they were gone! My wife took them all out! When I asked her about it the next day, she said it was cluttering her car, and she left them in the garage!!! Dammit...why didn't she tell me????

Well, GM and I had a very interesting conversation anyway, and I didn't miss having the music on. It was a short ride and when we got to PNC, there was plenty of Rush blasting...

Archived