2008 - 07/11 - Manchester, NH - Verizon Arena

Okay folks, I've been waiting for confirmation, and got it today on RIAB - they will be playing the V in ManchVegas, and we WILL be having The Granite Grady at our townhouse in Hooksett (10 minute drive to the V from there new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif)

PM me as well as posting in this thread to let me know, as it comes closer, if you will be attending our get together (and how many peeps will be coming with you). When you PM me, if you could get me your REAL name as well, so that I can add you to the list. Hope to see many of you there!!

1022.gif bncegrn.gif WOO HOO!!!! bncegrn.gif 1022.gif

5 MONTHS

24 DAYS

13 HOURS

38 MINUTES

....AND COUNTING - TIL THE GRANITE, GRADY!! 2.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif

**Edited to add a picture of the proximity of the State Liquor Store - they sells hard liquor mainly - beer & wine they sells in the grocery stores.**

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/lakesidemaiden/StateLiquorStore.jpg

The driving time is approximately 2 minutes laugh.gif

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jan 17 2008, 05:52 PM)
Okay folks, I've been waiting for confirmation, and got it today on RIAB - they will be playing the V in ManchVegas, and we WILL be having The Granite Grady at our townhouse in Hooksett (10 minute drive to the V from there new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif)

PM me as well as posting in this thread to let me know, as it comes closer, if you will be attending our get together (and how many peeps will be coming with you). When you PM me, if you could get me your REAL name as well, so that I can add you to the list. Hope to see many of you there!!

1022.gif bncegrn.gif WOO HOO!!!! bncegrn.gif 1022.gif

5 MONTHS
24 DAYS
13 HOURS
38 MINUTES

....AND COUNTING - TIL THE GRANITE, GRADY!! 2.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif

bncegrn.gif IT BEGINS!!!!! bncegrn.gif

We've been so stressed lately that I've been afraid to get psyched up about the tour. . . BUT WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!

Woo-Hoo The Granite is on!!!!!!

You guys KNOW we have to be first in line!!!! laugh.gif rofl3.gif

Love yas!!! hug2.gif

Can't wait . . . common001.gif bncegrn.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

Oh, and I almost forgot . . . WHAT A WICKED AWESOME DATE!!!!!

7-11!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luck and Power - - A Magickal gift, indeed!!! yes.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jan 17 2008, 07:14 PM)
QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jan 17 2008, 07:09 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jan 17 2008, 05:52 PM)

PM me as well as posting in this thread to let me know, as it comes closer, if you will be attending our get together (and how many peeps will be coming with you).  When you PM me, if you could get me your REAL name as well, so that I can add you to the list.    Hope to see many of you there!!

1022.gif bncegrn.gif  WOO HOO!!!! bncegrn.gif 1022.gif

5 MONTHS
24 DAYS
13 HOURS
38 MINUTES

....AND COUNTING - TIL THE GRANITE, GRADY!!  2.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif

bncegrn.gif IT BEGINS!!!!! bncegrn.gif

We've been so stressed lately that I've been afraid to get psyched up about the tour. . . BUT WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!

Woo-Hoo The Granite is on!!!!!!

You guys KNOW we have to be first in line!!!! laugh.gif rofl3.gif

Love yas!!! hug2.gif

Can't wait . . . common001.gif bncegrn.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

Oh, and I almost forgot . . . WHAT A WICKED AWESOME DATE!!!!!

7-11!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luck and Power - - A Magickal gift, indeed!!! yes.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif

Added!! 1022.gif Yous guys, SolitaryPine and asp234 got added almost immediately LOL

I was hoping that they'd play in Boston so we could have

THE GARDEN GRADY II - THE GAHDEN NORTH!

to go along with

THE GRANITE GRADY

But I guess I can live with just one of them.

Jen and I are hoping to go to Mansfield, Mohegan, and Manchester. It will make for a fun few weeks... again.

WOOHOOO!

2.gif

2.gif

2.gif

2.gif

2.gif

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Jan 18 2008, 09:44 AM)

to go along with

THE GRANITE GRADY

Jen and I are hoping to go to Mansfield, Mohegan, and Manchester. It will make for a fun few weeks... again.

WOOHOOO!

2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

Same three shows as us, Rob!!!!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Anyone up for some Krispy Kremes?!?!? wink.gif

rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

THE GRANITE GRADY!!!

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

mmmmm Krispy Kremes. mmmmmmmm.

And this time I'll be able to figure out exactly which Krispy Kreme I'm supposed to go to.

The real question, of course, is can I once again win enough on the slots to pay for my hotel room!

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jan 18 2008, 03:40 PM)
Anyone up for some Krispy Kremes?!?!? wink.gif

Oh man....bad memories. Yeah, let's meet at the Krispy Kreme in Mohegan. How about this year, we find more definitive - and distinct - meeting places?

Does anyone party in Indianapolis before the Rush concerts? I thought I was the only one.. please email me at Ganrush2@aol.com.

Let's make June 25th memorable!

Long Live Rush GeddyFinal.gif

Hey LSM!! Long time no speak!

Man, I wish I was able to make it to the Granite, Grady event.

There is no way I'd be able to convince my wife to let me go.

fists crying.gif

I'll most likely go to the show at PNC in Holmdel, NJ. It's only 30 mins from my house, and it's on a Saturday.

I hope you guys have a great time, and take plenty of pics, ok?

If my marital status changes between now and then, I'll let you know.

Enjoy!!

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 18 2008, 07:25 PM)
July 11, 2008
Manchester, MA
Verizon Arena

Venue Website

Hey 73, can you fix the thread title to Manchester, NH - I know that Rush.com has that as the city, but the only Manchester in MA is Manchester-by-the-Sea, and believe me, there's no venue in that tiny little coast town laugh.gif

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Jan 18 2008, 10:44 AM)

to go along with

THE GRANITE GRADY

WOOHOOO!

2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

We'll be doing Manch (obviously) and Mansfield 1022.gif , but it's kinda doubtful that we can do Mohegan - its in the middle of the week, and it's always tough to get decent seats to a Rush show there....unless we luck out like last time, I don't think we'll make it sad.gif

------> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/lakesidemaiden/Granite-Grady-Advertisment-.gif <------

**FEEL FREE TO USE THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE THE GRANITE GRADY!!

**Only use if your signature is small enough to abide by the TRF signature size limits**

I will say this, i really did not have plans to do a show in 2008, but if i do, it will be The Granite Grady ! 1022.gif I would love to head up to The Granite state to hang with all the great folks that will be there but i will just have to see if it will be posible. atickhum.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 19 2008, 04:47 PM)
I will say this, i really did not have plans to do a show in 2008, but if i do, it will be The Granite Grady ! 1022.gif I would love to head up to The Granite state to hang with all the great folks that will be there but i will just have to see if it will be posible. atickhum.gif

1022.gif bncegrn.gif Awesome!!!! I really hope you can make it up!!!! cheer.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Jan 18 2008, 05:05 PM)
QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jan 18 2008, 03:40 PM)
Anyone up for some Krispy Kremes?!?!?  wink.gif

Oh man....bad memories. Yeah, let's meet at the Krispy Kreme in Mohegan. How about this year, we find more definitive - and distinct - meeting places?

Hey!! laugh.gif sad.gif sad.gif I didn't do that on purpose - I did say that it was the Krispy Kreme by the Sky Casnio entrance of the Riverview garage...

I sorry sad.gif

My directions to the Granite Grady will be very detailed so as no one will get lost!

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jan 18 2008, 04:46 PM)
Well, seeing as Rush will be playing near me, I won't make the Granite Grady. At least it's not in the plans at the moment. I will keep it in the back of my mind however.

Hope you do!!! smile.gif It would be so awesome to finally meet you!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (asp324 @ Jan 17 2008, 08:51 PM)
woo hoo! i dunno if i can make it to the house party, but i can definitely see you guys at the arena!

too long to wait!

Well, the party will be going on pretty much all day up to about 6:30'ish when most people will want to start heading down to the V for the show. Hope you can make it!

UPDATE!

173 DAYS

6 HOURS

9 MINUTES

1022.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

this looks great! cheer.gif

i did not get to spend near enough time with LSM and Hare in NY last year! fists crying.gif

my only hesitation is the NWW meet up that we're supposed to do in NY. wub.gif

i have to choose between NH and NY, and i'm not sure what's happening with NY. confused13.gif

i already said i would attend a NWW meet up in NY, so that's my first priority. cosmo.gif

i guess i need to wait and see what happens with that. unsure.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jan 20 2008, 11:27 AM)
this looks great! cheer.gif
i did not get to spend near enough time with LSM and Hare in NY last year! fists crying.gif
my only hesitation is the NWW meet up that we're supposed to do in NY. wub.gif
i have to choose between NH and NY, and i'm not sure what's happening with NY. confused13.gif
i already said i would attend a NWW meet up in NY, so that's my first priority. cosmo.gif
i guess i need to wait and see what happens with that. unsure.gif

OMG we would LOVE it if you could come to The Granite Grady!!!!! Rhiannon_of_Rivendell will be there as well, and I know she wouldn't be able to make it to the NYC gathering either - Unfortunately, I just can't do NWW Con this year along with the shows , we just can't afford it sad.gif We have a wedding we have to plan and pay for...

Archived