2008 - 07/09 - Toronto, ON - The Molson Amphitheatre

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jul 6 2008, 11:20 AM)
QUOTE (willowroolz @ Jul 5 2008, 12:04 PM)
Is there a venue chosen for the pre-show meet?  unsure.gif

The ampitheatre is inside a huge venue called Ontario Place and it's packed with waterfront patio bars and indoor bars as well - must be at least 5 watering holes anyways!?

Lots of places to wander around and stumble upon drinkz!

Yep, there's a few licensed establishements right at Ontario Place.

I would suggest: Marina Grille

It's right behind the Cinesphere (the big golfball-looking thing), looks out over the lake, and about a 1 minute walk to the back entrance of the Amphitheatre. I'll be having a few pre-show drinks there anyway!!

2.gif

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well Hilda will be there! Just bought a tix for alot of dollars 102 row 3 which puts me center. I am a Geddy girl so maybe someone can change seats with me.

Just bumping it up to see who is going. I for sure am!! Cameras are allowed correct? Mine is a more pro-consumer model (not SLR but not basic point and shoot either). I'm in the 407 section and will be wearing the white S&A shirt and jeans. Is my 10X optical zoom going to do anything is it not worth it to bring the camera? I'm STOKED for 2.gif

My buddy who I am going with is coming from work so we're meeting at our seats. Is anyone from the board interested in a quick meet-up. I'm planning to arrive early (i'm leaving work early, going home to change then TTCing it down) so I have more than enough time to grab a bite to eat/a beer.

QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Jul 8 2008, 10:05 AM)
fists crying.gif I Wanna Go!

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

Flip a babysitter $40 and see if I can still swap tickets... offer is still open.

wink.gif

On a positive note at least the weather forecast is looking up. Any cruddy rain we get will be tonight (for my commute to Toronto yay!) but it should be nice and clear for SHOWTIME tomorrow.

common001.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jul 8 2008, 01:22 PM)
QUOTE (Arleen2112 @ Jul 8 2008, 10:05 AM)
fists crying.gif  I Wanna Go!

1022.gif  2.gif  1022.gif

Flip a babysitter $40 and see if I can still swap tickets... offer is still open.

I don't need a babysitter..she is 15 years old, I need some kind of a Guard to watch her laugh.gif

Thank You to you Mr. Godeater and to Hear Again for offering me tickets smile.gif

2.gif Friends Rock! trink39.gif

I'm so anxious I'm not going to sleep tonight.

Well, here I am dressed for the concert:

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u195/Number-4/Rush/Forums/JORDAN7-8-2008.jpg

Of course the show wasn't for another 14 hours when this picture was taken! laugh.gif But you can just feel my anxiety. biggrin.gif Yeah, it's early in the morning...

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Jul 8 2008, 08:13 PM)
Me and Tark just checked into our hotel!

Gettin excited biggrin.gif

Shout Out to 2.gif Mecca!!! notworthy.gif

Hope you guys have a rockin' time of it!!!

Make us proud!!!!

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

Tark - - the T-man's in trouble for not getting your pic! Damn!!! Too frenetic before the show, eh????!!!!????? laugh.gif And tell that fun buddy of yours to sign up already!!! He belongs here!!!

Oh and Phil - - try NOT to talk-up the Yanks on Jaybird turf!!! That would be rude! rofl3.gif ph34r.gif bolt.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Jul 9 2008, 10:09 AM)

Of course the show wasn't for another 14 hours when this picture was taken! laugh.gif But you can just feel my anxiety. biggrin.gif Yeah, it's early in the morning...

A shining knight prepares for battle! laugh.gif

Have fun Show!!!

Rock Hard!!!

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jul 9 2008, 10:29 AM)
QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Jul 9 2008, 10:09 AM)

A shining knight prepares for battle! laugh.gif

Have fun Show!!!

Rock Hard!!!

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

I will, believe me! Air drum, air, guitar, air bass, but real vocals (bolt.gif)! biggrin.gif

Well, I'm definitely planning on being there tonight as well!!

Unfortunately, I still don't have tickets! It will come down to either Scalpers, or me giving up and taking the damn Lawn seats!! eh.gif

Anyways...I AM PUMPED ABOUT TONIGHT!! Woooo-hoooo!!! 1022.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Jul 9 2008, 10:57 AM)

Unfortunately, I still don't have tickets! It will come down to either Scalpers, or me giving up and taking the damn Lawn seats!! eh.gif

Hope you can make it! smile.gif

Okay, clear now. I was foolish to think the rain would carry on that long. eyesre4.gif

Anyway, heading out right now. Sure most of you are probably already there. Well, everone have a good time. I know I will.

ALSO -- I'm bringing my video camera, so look forward to seeing some vids as soon as tomorrow on YouTube! biggrin.gif

2.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Jul 9 2008, 10:57 AM)

Hey, ED, I just remembered I have an extra pair of tix -- Section 405. Might you be interested? We'll be outside selling them (not scalper-style, though wink.gif a reasonable price). Who knows, maybe you'll get in after all? It's better than the lawn. biggrin.gif

Archived