2008 - 07/09 - Toronto, ON - The Molson Amphitheatre

Hey Great News PhilCastro and maybe we might get to meet up at either the Saratogashow or the Molson Amphitheater 2.gif trink39.gif

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (different strings @ Apr 8 2008, 08:36 AM)
Yeah I know Sunny smile.gif I wasn't thinking of attending though cos it's a midweek one and will only be short and with no RUSH tribute band either no.gif sad.gif I was thinking of a meetup before or after the gig specifically for TRF peeps. BTW are you going to this show and/or RUSHCON? I was not aware but if you are going to both I may reconsider but was looking forward to a bit of sightseeing too. trink39.gif

sad.gif Na, we can't make it to Rushcon either. It doesn't work for us being midweek; especially because it falls between our Cottage Vacation and Pagscon! We only have so much time off, and with all the kids involved in activities, we need to save some "just in case" days.

There certainly is a lot to see in Toronto. Have a good time, and we'll see you in Jersey. yes.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ May 7 2008, 12:11 AM)
Yeah I know Sunny smile.gif I wasn't thinking of attending though cos it's a midweek one and will only be short and with no RUSH tribute band either no.gif  sad.gif I was thinking of a meetup before or after the gig specifically for TRF peeps. BTW are you going to this show and/or RUSHCON? I was not aware but if you are going to both I may reconsider but was looking forward to a bit of sightseeing too. trink39.gif

sad.gif Na, we can't make it to Rushcon either. It doesn't work for us being midweek; especially because it falls between our Cottage Vacation and Pagscon! We only have so much time off, and with all the kids involved in activities, we need to save some "just in case" days.

There certainly is a lot to see in Toronto. Have a good time, and we'll see you in Jersey. yes.gif

smile.gif I will and I WILL 2.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ May 10 2008, 04:41 AM)
Yeah I know Sunny smile.gif I wasn't thinking of attending though cos it's a midweek one and will only be short and with no RUSH tribute band either no.gif  sad.gif I was thinking of a meetup before or after the gig specifically for TRF peeps. BTW are you going to this show and/or RUSHCON? I was not aware but if you are going to both I may reconsider but was looking forward to a bit of sightseeing too. trink39.gif

Too bad Johnny Blaze isn't in Toronto this time around. He is Mr Tourist!! I'm sure he can give you some ideas of some great places to go!

DS, you will LOVE Toronto. It's one of if not my favorite city to visit!

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ May 10 2008, 10:25 PM)
QUOTE (different strings @ May 10 2008, 04:41 AM)

Too bad Johnny Blaze isn't in Toronto this time around. He is Mr Tourist!! I'm sure he can give you some ideas of some great places to go!

DS, you will LOVE Toronto. It's one of if not my favorite city to visit!

smile.gif Yes it is a shame that I couldn't get to meet up with Blaze san Amanda but I am looking forward to my Toronto visit and of course the show on the Wednesday evening yes.gif It will really be brief unfortunately as I fly out to Newark to meet you all at Pagscon on the Thursday afternoon. trink39.gif

I was able to score a ticket to this show! Section 406.

It's gonna be sweet. Two Rush shows in 3 days! (Im going to the Mohegan Sun on the 7th too)

Let me know where everyone's meeting up eh?

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ May 25 2008, 02:07 PM)

It's gonna be sweet. Two Rush shows in 3 days! (Im going to the Mohegan Sun on the 7th too)

Its gonna be awesome 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Gonna see all the sites then RUSH!

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ May 31 2008, 11:28 AM)

No way!

You gonna be there too Fidel??

Awesome!!

See ya'll in Terana in a little over a month......

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ May 31 2008, 03:06 PM)
QUOTE (PhilCastro @ May 31 2008, 11:28 AM)

No way!

You gonna be there too Fidel??

Awesome!!

See ya'll in Terana in a little over a month......

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

HELL YES!!

Its gonna be fun as hell 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

I don't know if I'm being paranoid, but did anyone get their pre-sales yet?

I'm not into this whole sending tickets 2 weeks prior to the event, it makes me anxious.

Im kinda nervous about my ticket....

LiveNation says they ship them 12 days before the event. Could my ticket really be shipped from Canada to CT before then? and would I recieve it like...the day of the show or do I actually have time to drive to Canada?

I dunno man but if I get screwed I'm gonna be so pissed

See ya'll in T-F'n-O!!

Just scored a pair of great seats......... new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

So are we all up for a TRF pre show meetup confused13.gif who wants to meet up somewhere in ONTARIO PLACE before the show or maybe even after the show we all hit the orbit room - any suggestions??? This is my first trip to Toronto and only my 2nd 2.gif show ever so I am not too familiar with what goes on in Toronto downtown area on show night. trink39.gif

Well if its anything like last year then The Orbit Room will be packed after the show. The Orbit Room doesnt open till way later, it wont be open before the show. I suggest something else.. and NOT the Hard Rock. I refuse to pay that much money for garbage.

QUOTE (willowroolz @ Jul 5 2008, 12:04 PM)
Is there a venue chosen for the pre-show meet? unsure.gif

The ampitheatre is inside a huge venue called Ontario Place and it's packed with waterfront patio bars and indoor bars as well - must be at least 5 watering holes anyways!?

Lots of places to wander around and stumble upon drinkz!

Archived