2008 - 07/09 - Toronto, ON - The Molson Amphitheatre

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (willowroolz @ Mar 7 2008, 06:21 AM)
We're heading over to Toronto again. Block 304.

That's two years running. I think Rush must owe me some money by now unsure.gif laugh.gif

No way! I'll be at this show as well as my kid brother who you also met in Holland.

We'll have to meet up for a pint on the waterfront at the Ampitheatre. Have you been to that venue before?

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Mar 7 2008, 01:20 PM)

That's two years running. I think Rush must owe me some money by now  unsure.gif  laugh.gif

No way! I'll be at this show as well as my kid brother who you also met in Holland.

We'll have to meet up for a pint on the waterfront at the Ampitheatre. Have you been to that venue before?

No, haven't been there before, what's it like? I've seen a dvd that was filmed there but it didn't give much away.

Absolutely yes, to the drinks, would be great to see you guys again new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (willowroolz @ Mar 7 2008, 08:27 AM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Mar 7 2008, 01:20 PM)

That's two years running. I think Rush must owe me some money by now  unsure.gif  laugh.gif

No, haven't been there before, what's it like? I've seen a dvd that was filmed there but it didn't give much away.

Absolutely yes, to the drinks, would be great to see you guys again new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I might have to work that day.. YARRRR! wacko.gif But I'll still meet you guys for drink... I'll bring GeddysMullet and Kid_Gloves with me. biggrin.gif

I'll now be at the Molson Amphitheatre and I have a great ticket - Section 103 Row G - I hope to meet up with as many TRFers as possible either before OR after the show. 2.gif trink39.gif

Last year at the Hard Rock Cafe, they had a Rush tribute band playing after the show. Of course that was on a Saturday. This show's on a Wednesday, so I probably won't have time to stop. Gotta catch some Z's, since the next day's a work day. yes.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Mar 11 2008, 05:10 PM)
I'm seriously hoping for an added 2nd show. I have a hunch they will later on in the tour.

That's what I'm hoping for too Rick. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Apr 7 2008, 12:37 AM)
Only 93 days 'till this show! applaudit.gif

It will be showtime before we know it yes.gif I am so looking forward to this show and also visiting Toronto. We should coordinate a TRF meetup before or after the show as well. 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Apr 7 2008, 07:17 AM)
QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Apr 7 2008, 12:37 AM)
Only 93 days 'till this show! applaudit.gif

It will be showtime before we know it yes.gif I am so looking forward to this show and also visiting Toronto. We should coordinate a TRF meetup before or after the show as well. 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

There is going to be a BIG meet up before this show, H; It's called Rushcon! (and after the show, and the next day)

Rushcon 8

Yeah I know Sunny smile.gif I wasn't thinking of attending though cos it's a midweek one and will only be short and with no RUSH tribute band either no.gif sad.gif I was thinking of a meetup before or after the gig specifically for TRF peeps. BTW are you going to this show and/or RUSHCON? I was not aware but if you are going to both I may reconsider but was looking forward to a bit of sightseeing too. trink39.gif

I'm trying to sell a single ticket if anyone is interested...

Section 201

Row WW

I paid about $135 for it, but am willing to sell for $120. If anyone is interested, please give me an email at by_toronto@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot! smile.gif

Archived