• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meetup details, head count:

Me (iluv/Jill)

Different Strings

PhilCastro (yes?)

GeddyRulz (undecided)

John, someone who works with me who's a HUGE fan as we are.

Who else?????

MEETUP TIME UPDATE:

DS and I will be there a tad later, more or less around 2:30 or 3pm. Again, arrive whenever you wish smile.gif

Thanks to iluvgeddy on another forum, I just found this one!! Great venue!!

I'll be at Saratoga. Section 3 forget the row, but I think it's near the soundboard. This is my 4th or 5th show at Saratoga and this is my favorite "outdoor" venue. Much better than Darien Lake, in my opinion. This is the furthest away I've sat, but I'm looking forward to taking in the "whole show".

Also seeing them this year at the Mohegan Sun and Hershey.

For the Saratoga show, I'm bringing my buddy who is a Pratt fan. He's a drummer, of course.

I'm really looking forward to this show as the time gets nearer!!

Coming from Upstate N.Y. , about 30 minutes North of Syracuse near Lake Ontario. I have to travel if I want to see these guys (and I do!!!).

QUOTE (yyztmmb @ Jun 30 2008, 01:13 PM)
I'll be at Saratoga. Section 3 forget the row, but I think it's near the soundboard. This is my 4th or 5th show at Saratoga and this is my favorite "outdoor" venue. Much better than Darien Lake, in my opinion. This is the furthest away I've sat, but I'm looking forward to taking in the "whole show".
For the Saratoga show, I'm bringing my buddy who is a Pratt fan. He's a drummer, of course.
Coming from Upstate N.Y. , about 30 minutes North of Syracuse near Lake Ontario. I have to travel if I want to see these guys (and I do!!!).

Hey welcome to TRF this is a great site.I am coming all the way from Australia and actually leaving in a couple of days and this will be my FIRST EVER 2.gif show with ILUVGEDDY up front .You must come to the meetup a few hours beforehand. trink39.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Jun 30 2008, 06:21 AM)
QUOTE (yyztmmb @ Jun 30 2008, 01:13 PM)
I'll be at Saratoga. Section 3 forget the row, but I think it's near the soundboard.  This is my 4th or 5th show at Saratoga and this is my favorite "outdoor" venue.  Much better than Darien Lake, in my opinion. This is the furthest away I've sat, but I'm looking forward to taking in the "whole show".

Hey welcome to TRF this is a great site.I am coming all the way from Australia and actually leaving in a couple of days and this will be my FIRST EVER 2.gif show with ILUVGEDDY up front .You must come to the meetup a few hours beforehand. trink39.gif

I FWD'd him the details yes.gif

bncegrn.gif

Meetup details, possible head count as of 6/30/08:

Me (iluv/Jill)

Different Strings

PhilCastro (yes?)

GeddyRulz (undecided)

John, someone who works with me who's a HUGE fan as we are.

yyztmmb (from RIAB)

PM me if you're interested or need more info!

Okay, this venue is a four hour drive for me but there is an outside chance I may be able to get a couple of tickets in the Orchestra Pit.

My question to you folks... Are tickets in the Orchestra Pit as unbelievably freakin' fantastic as my over active imagination is making me think they are?

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Jul 2 2008, 01:40 PM)
Okay, this venue is a four hour drive for me but there is an outside chance I may be able to get a couple of tickets in the Orchestra Pit.

My question to you folks... Are tickets in the Orchestra Pit as unbelievably freakin' fantastic as my over active imagination is making me think they are?

ohmy.gif

Uh . . . . yeah!!!!!

(I was thinking of coersive measures to get T to drive us down there, - - it's reall NOT a ridiculous drive - - but alas, I couldn't score any "up-close-and-personal" seats. If you can get orchestra - - go for it!)

See you and Jen on Monday, anyway!!!

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

This will be my first time in the pit, but from what I have seen at previous SPAC shows and photos from last year, the front row is AT the stage. So a few rows back and you're not too bad off.

I still have a single ticket about 20 rows back...if you come to the meetup, I will sell it for $50, which is $45 below face!! (I just want to get rid of it and buy the girly snakes shirt lol)

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Jul 2 2008, 01:05 PM)
Yes, we're talking about Saratoga.

OOH COME! Even if you get lawn... tongue.gif Join the meetup!

EDIT: Just to say, there really isn't a bad seat in the house. If you're inside, you're covered by the ampitheater roof. The park is beautiful too. One of the best venues I've been to IMO.

k, I'll stop haha

bncegrn.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jul 2 2008, 12:46 PM)
QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Jul 2 2008, 01:40 PM)

My question to you folks...  Are tickets in the Orchestra Pit as unbelievably freakin' fantastic as my over active imagination is making me think they are?

ohmy.gif

Uh . . . . yeah!!!!!

(I was thinking of coersive measures to get T to drive us down there, - - it's reall NOT a ridiculous drive - - but alas, I couldn't score any "up-close-and-personal" seats. If you can get orchestra - - go for it!)

See you and Jen on Monday, anyway!!!

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

::echoes::

come to spaaaac

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Jul 2 2008, 01:08 PM)
Are the balcony seats, section 25 or so, under a roof?

Yes. Everything but LAWN is under the roof (and a good one too, not some crappy tent-like roof).

Okay... we're thinking about it. We've decided not to decide for a couple of hours.

Had this conversation happened last tour we already would have bought the tickets and booked a room, but this year we have a wedding to save for.

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Jul 2 2008, 01:14 PM)
Okay... we're thinking about it. We've decided not to decide for a couple of hours.

Had this conversation happened last tour we already would have bought the tickets and booked a room, but this year we have a wedding to save for.

biggrin.gif

pfft. wedding rofl3.gif just kidding.

Well, let us SPACers know and if you want to join the meetup.

Archived