2008 - 07/05 - Saratoga, NY - SPAC

Just want to make a point here...

on the SPAC website, they mention paying for parking in the spa park. I called the venue to say I was hanging out that Saturday there w/ some friend in the lot where we are planning on meeting up in(making no mention of the show of course) and she said that parking is free. It's only when you enter the park on the road that comes before Ave. of the Pines (you'll see gates there charging the fee). There should be NO gates at the lot we're going to.

Now, in the RARE chance that there is a fee for parking there, we will move to the main Route 50 lot near the main gate. I made a sign that says "TRF" in black letters so look for that. Agian, it should not be a problem, but juuuust in case. I'm all about backup plans.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Jul 2 2008, 08:35 PM)
We got two tickets in section 25 through ticketmaster. We're going to try and make a weekend out of it. I would love to visit Fort Ticonderoga .

oh awesome. Drive up through Lake George and Bolton Landing, nice scenic summery places.

Jen is on her computer, 5 feet away from me, researching hotels in Lake George as we speak!

Will anyone be offended if I wear a Red Sox hat everywhere? hehehe

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Jul 2 2008, 08:39 PM)
Jen is on her computer, 5 feet away from me, researching hotels in Lake George as we speak!

Will anyone be offended if I wear a Red Sox hat everywhere? hehehe

You will very much offend me angry.gif kidding..Meh, I'm used it it. My brother in law is from Salem MA.

No bagels for RedSux fans! rofl3.gif wink.gif

I am biking (the peddal kid) from Rochester. I am here visiting my folks and will be heading back to Vermont after the show (after a return trip to Rochester). First time "in the pit" Row 3 seat 7-ish. Should be a great time! I will look for the TRF sign, but I may be peddlin' in closer to show time, after a shower of course.

QUOTE (Counselor @ Jul 2 2008, 10:51 PM)
I am biking (the peddal kid) from Rochester. I am here visiting my folks and will be heading back to Vermont after the show (after a return trip to Rochester). First time "in the pit" Row 3 seat 7-ish. Should be a great time! I will look for the TRF sign, but I may be peddlin' in closer to show time, after a shower of course.

Wow, have fun then! Maybe we'll see ya around.

Alrighty everyone, I'm headed out of work in about 15 minutes. I'm leaving for my boyfriends (3 hours west) this afternoon for the 4th and will travel back northeast on Saturday for the show. I hope to check the board a couple of times if anything's goin on.

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!!!!

I'll be wearing my white TRF shirt, have the TRF sign and look for my blue Corolla w/ the LUVGEDDY plates.

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Just checking in here Jill. Well I made it to NYC yesterday(3rd) and after a walk through the streets of Manhattan this morning I am exhausted but will rest up a bit now for our show T O M O R R O W, new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I had to get a new cell phone as mine is quite old and not compatible here so I may try to call you a little later, otherwise, if you can call the hotel that would be great.

QUOTE (different strings @ Jul 4 2008, 03:19 PM)
Just checking in here Jill. Well I made it to NYC yesterday(3rd) and after a walk through the streets of Manhattan this morning I am exhausted but will rest up a bit now for our show T O M O R R O W, new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I had to get a new cell phone as mine is quite old and not compatible here so I may try to call you a little later, otherwise, if you can call the hotel that would be great.

k. I will call your hotel when I am near Saratoga tomorrow since I have the number w/ me.

Glad you made it!!

OMG it's TODAY!

I've had butterflies in my stomach all morning, literally waking at 7a. on the dot an not being able to go back to sleep. My boyfriend thinks I'm nuts laugh.gif

Hope to see a bunch of you at the meetup! If not, have a GREAT SHOW!!!

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 5 2008, 08:54 AM)
OMG it's TODAY!

I've had butterflies in my stomach all morning, literally waking at 7a. on the dot an not being able to go back to sleep. My boyfriend thinks I'm nuts laugh.gif

Hope to see a bunch of you at the meetup! If not, have a GREAT SHOW!!!

We are leaving within the hour biggrin.gif

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Jul 5 2008, 10:08 AM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 5 2008, 08:54 AM)
OMG it's TODAY!

I've had butterflies in my stomach all morning, literally waking at 7a. on the dot an not being able to go back to sleep.  My boyfriend thinks I'm nuts  laugh.gif

Hope to see a bunch of you at the meetup!  If not, have a GREAT SHOW!!!

We are leaving within the hour biggrin.gif

Have a GREAT time, buddy trink39.gif

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 5 2008, 07:54 AM)
OMG it's TODAY!

I've had butterflies in my stomach all morning, literally waking at 7a. on the dot an not being able to go back to sleep.  My boyfriend thinks I'm nuts  laugh.gif

I hope all y'all have a great time at the meetup and give Different Strings a huge American welcome. I can't wait to hear how it all goes!

QUOTE (skyswing @ Jul 5 2008, 11:40 AM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 5 2008, 07:54 AM)
OMG it's TODAY!

I hope all y'all have a great time at the meetup and give Different Strings a huge American welcome. I can't wait to hear how it all goes!

Have a great time everyone!! 2.gif 1022.gif DS, I hope the concert is as awesome as you imagine it. Have a rocking great time mate!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink39.gif

I certainly won't speak for DS or Jill, but having seen them both at the show, I have to believe they had a great time!!!

At one point, it looked like Geddy was playing just for them!!!

QUOTE (yyztmmb @ Jul 6 2008, 02:16 AM)
I certainly won't speak for DS or Jill, but having seen them both at the show, I have to believe they had a great time!!!
At one point, it looked like Geddy was playing just for them!!!

Yes, he was. And I have 76 pictures to prove it tongue.gif

Archived