I think AC will be ROCKIN' that night!!!  yes.gif  

1022.gif  

#4 Crudson

Crudson

The Seeker

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 07:48 PM

bekloppt.gif Myself and a couple of long time Rush fans will be at the AC gig. A friend of mine is coming over from England especially for the gig so we'll be doing at least a day in AC around the gig. It would be great to have some fun in AC with some other Rush nuts. Agree with previous poster; this one will be special!

#5 Necromancer

Necromancer

Will caption for food

• Members *
  • 17939 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (Crudson @ Feb 10 2008, 08:48 PM)
bekloppt.gif Myself and a couple of long time Rush fans will be at the AC gig. A friend of mine is coming over from England especially for the gig so we'll be doing at least a day in AC around the gig. It would be great to have some fun in AC with some other Rush nuts. Agree with previous poster; this one will be special!

Maybe we'll have an after show bash at our room.  laugh.gif

Though it IS AC.  I'm sure there's plenty of places to hang out and party after the show eh?  yes.gif  

Edited by Necromancer, 10 February 2008 - 08:17 PM.

#6 Crudson

Crudson

The Seeker

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 08:40 PM

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Feb 10 2008, 08:17 PM)

Though it IS AC.  I'm sure there's plenty of places to hang out and party after the show eh?  yes.gif

Yeah I am sure we'll have lots of options  trink38.gif  Being July 4th I expect there to be some fireworks over the piers or something. The Taj is on the water there so, depending on what time we get out, there may be something to see outside.

#7 Necromancer

Necromancer

Will caption for food

• Members *
  • 17939 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (Crudson @ Feb 10 2008, 09:40 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Feb 10 2008, 08:17 PM)

Yeah I am sure we'll have lots of options  trink38.gif  Being July 4th I expect there to be some fireworks over the piers or something. The Taj is on the water there so, depending on what time we get out, there may be something to see outside.

Yeah, CeeJ has been there before on the 4th of July and she said the fireworks are all night.  1022.gif  

#8 dethroned emperor

dethroned emperor

Vote for FoL

• Members
  • 5705 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:57 PM

got front row tickets 1022.gif

my seat is sec.101 row 1 seat 1

#9 RushedOne2112

RushedOne2112

The Seeker

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:music, reading, animals, nature, cooking, gardening, jewelry-making

Posted 23 March 2008 - 10:46 AM

I have section 103, row 13, seats 1 & 2.  I love the idea of seeing the boys in a small venue.  Can't wait! 653.gif    

#10 Whinney

Whinney

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:39 PM

Hi all,

I work in AC so I'll definitly be at the show.
section 102 row 27 seat 2  biggrin.gif

That is unless I can win the contest on the radio here..... then I'll be sitting on the STAGE!!!!!  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

#11 Shifty

Shifty

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Interests:Prog Rock, Jazz, Deadwood, Breaking Bad, Eastbound & Down, Rugby League,

Posted 08 June 2008 - 07:42 AM

Hi there fellow AC'ers.  

We are about to fly over from Australia for a 3 week holiday in the US and Canada and this is the show we are going to.  Would love to catch up and share a beverage with fellow TRF members and talk about all things Rush and whatever else.  I'm sure the Taj will have a few bars we can hang out before and after the show.  July 4 should ensure that the night parties just that bit harder.

We are in section 104, row 2.  Wahoo!  Will only be my 2nd Rush show, after finally getting to see them last year at MSG.    

See you all there.  26 more sleeps!

trink39.gif  common001.gif  trink38.gif  music.gif  applaudit.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

#12 Necromancer

Necromancer

Will caption for food

• Members *
  • 17939 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:09 PM

Might not be able to make this show.  sad.gif

Anyone interested in buying our section 105, fourth row seats 13 and 14?  Gimme a holla'.

We paid over two hundred for them, but will let them go for 175.  sad.gif  

Not in need of the money, so i won't go down from that though.  Unless you bribe me really well.  wink.gif  

laugh.gif    

#13 different strings

different strings

Australia's #1 Rush Fan

• Members
  • 9053 posts
  • Interests:DRUMS, SURFING AND LISTENING TO RUSH. I would LOVE TO HEAR FROM ALL YOU RUSH FANS send me a PM or talk in chat. If anyone is coming to Australia one day let me know as I would love to meet you. I live in Sydney which is on the East Coast at a place on the fabulous Northern Beaches - great people, great surf and a fantastic city.

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:47 AM

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jun 12 2008, 08:09 AM)
Might not be able to make this show.  sad.gif

Anyone interested in buying our section 105, fourth row seats 13 and 14?  Gimme a holla'.

We paid over two hundred for them, but will let them go for 175.  sad.gif  

Not in need of the money, so i won't go down from that though.  Unless you bribe me really well.  wink.gif  

laugh.gif

sad.gif Necro I am sorry to read this as I know that CEEJ and yourself were really looking forward to this show and the fireworks over the water.

#14 different strings

different strings

Australia's #1 Rush Fan

• Members
  • 9053 posts
  • Interests:DRUMS, SURFING AND LISTENING TO RUSH. I would LOVE TO HEAR FROM ALL YOU RUSH FANS send me a PM or talk in chat. If anyone is coming to Australia one day let me know as I would love to meet you. I live in Sydney which is on the East Coast at a place on the fabulous Northern Beaches - great people, great surf and a fantastic city.

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:52 AM

QUOTE (Shifty @ Jun 8 2008, 11:42 PM)
Hi there fellow AC'ers. 

We are about to fly over from Australia for a 3 week holiday in the US and Canada and this is the show we are going to.  Would love to catch up and share a beverage with fellow TRF members and talk about all things Rush and whatever else.  I'm sure the Taj will have a few bars we can hang out before and after the show.  July 4 should ensure that the night parties just that bit harder.

We are in section 104, row 2.  Wahoo!  Will only be my 2nd Rush show, after finally getting to see them last year at MSG.   

See you all there.  26 more sleeps!

trink39.gif  common001.gif  trink38.gif  music.gif  applaudit.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

smile.gif Hey Shifty , glad to learn of another AUSSIE on TRF - welcome.I am flying in for my first ever shows and will be in NYC on Thursday PM July 3rd. When and where will you be staying??? I am at the CHELSEA STAR HOTEL on West 30th St, until the Sat am July 5, where I will be off to my first ever show at SARATOGA SPRINGS. Let me know if it could be at all possible that we may meet Up or do you ever come to Sydney? trink39.gif

Edited by different strings, 12 June 2008 - 06:54 AM.

#15 Shifty

Shifty

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Interests:Prog Rock, Jazz, Deadwood, Breaking Bad, Eastbound & Down, Rugby League,

Posted 13 June 2008 - 06:51 AM

smile.gif
QUOTE (different strings @ Jun 12 2008, 06:52 AM)
QUOTE (Shifty @ Jun 8 2008, 11:42 PM)
Hi there fellow AC'ers. 

We are about to fly over from Australia for a 3 week holiday in the US and Canada and this is the show we are going to.  Would love to catch up and share a beverage with fellow TRF members and talk about all things Rush and whatever else.  I'm sure the Taj will have a few bars we can hang out before and after the show.  July 4 should ensure that the night parties just that bit harder.

We are in section 104, row 2.  Wahoo!  Will only be my 2nd Rush show, after finally getting to see them last year at MSG.   

See you all there.  26 more sleeps!

trink39.gif  common001.gif  trink38.gif  music.gif  applaudit.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

smile.gif Hey Shifty , glad to learn of another AUSSIE on TRF - welcome.I am flying in for my first ever shows and will be in NYC on Thursday PM July 3rd. When and where will you be staying??? I am at the CHELSEA STAR HOTEL on West 30th St, until the Sat am July 5, where I will be off to my first ever show at SARATOGA SPRINGS. Let me know if it could be at all possible that we may meet Up or do you ever come to Sydney? trink39.gif

Hey Different Strings. Glad to know thereís another Rush nut in Australia.  We don't get to Manhattan until the 5th so looks like weíll miss you guys there.  Going to four concerts hey.  What, havenít you had enough of Rush after their frequent and extensive tours down under?  biggrin.gif

Needless to say, youíll have a blast.  I should know.  After all, Iíve seen all of 1 show!   smile.gif

All the best dude and enjoy the experience.   Finally getting of my butt (after 20 years of procrastinating) and heading to the states last year to see Rush was the best move I ever made in life.  

To the AC'ers. 21 more sleeps....   common001.gif  trink39.gif  applaudit.gif

#16 different strings

different strings

Australia's #1 Rush Fan

• Members
  • 9053 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 07:54 AM

Hey Shifty, I just sent a reply to your PM laugh.gif I am going to a TRF meetup called PAGSCON which lasts for 3 days laugh.gif I might need a lot of schla03.gif  schla03.gif  schla03.gif  schla03.gif after way too many trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif but I get back to Manhatton on the sunday afternoon July 13 and will be around the area until I leave on the following Thursday July 17 so maybe we can catch up then? great to have you here at TRF you must hang around. trink39.gif  

#17 Echoes

Echoes

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1966 posts
  • Interests:RUSH, music, video games, tennis

Posted 15 June 2008 - 04:11 PM

Just bought tickets. Section G, row 8. Geddy's side. Not bad seats. This is an intimate setting, yes? Whats a better way to celebrate the 4th of July than with our idols.

2.gif  1022.gif  2.gif  1022.gif  2.gif  

#18 vprtrls

vprtrls

The Seeker

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:41 AM

10th row center available this very minute on TM 2.gif  

#19 Crudson

Crudson

The Seeker

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 02:06 AM

So who wants to meet up before the gig and get a couple of beers to warm up?

#20 Shifty

Shifty

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE (Crudson @ Jul 1 2008, 05:06 PM)
So who wants to meet up before the gig and get a couple of beers to warm up?

I feel my arm being twisted.  

I assume whatever bar is closest to the arena is where everyone will mingle??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users