• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Drumnut

Drumnut

Bill Gates

• Members *
  • 18341 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 10:45 PM

Getting pumped for the 07/02/08 Pittsburgh, PA show!!! The cars all gas-ed up, and before we get there, so will I!!!  cool10.gif    1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  

Sponsored Post

#22 Jeeperdirt

Jeeperdirt

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Rush... prog rock, drums & bass, riding quads / snowmobiles / motorcycles and boating... but not all at the same time. Traveling too (for discovery, on someone else's dime, is preferred).

Posted 01 July 2008 - 11:33 PM

Sweet.... a Drumline drum roll for everyone ready to make the trip! Heck, 24 hours from now it'll all be over!

So where can we meet up? I'm not real familiar with the venue....

Tripdad you're right... this forum is really dead... the Detroit one was packed with posts. Is Rush bigger in Det than Pgh? Sure the population is a lot more... that must have a lot to do with it I guess....

See y'all (YINZ!)... TONIGHT!

jd

#23 kazzman

kazzman

I got a fever...

• Members *
  • 6263 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 11:37 PM

PM me your phone #'s and I'll call yinz as I arrive at the PPG tomorrow.

#24 Jeeperdirt

Jeeperdirt

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Rush... prog rock, drums & bass, riding quads / snowmobiles / motorcycles and boating... but not all at the same time. Traveling too (for discovery, on someone else's dime, is preferred).

Posted 02 July 2008 - 01:11 PM

QUOTE (tripdad @ Jun 26 2008, 06:32 PM)
Less than one week!   2.gif  Where is the meet-up?  I have a ticket for the bus ride to the show with pick-up at the Hard Rock - Station Square so I vote for there or some place close.

Who is ready???

2.gif

trink38.gif

Tripdad... you still doing the Station Square shuttle? I was just reading about it... not a bad idea. But looks like  you bought an advance ticket for the shuttle?

#25 Drumnut

Drumnut

Bill Gates

• Members *
  • 18341 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 03:13 AM

Just walked in the door from Pittsburgh, f'n awesome!!!  applaudit.gif  applaudit.gif  applaudit.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image

#26 Drumnut

Drumnut

Bill Gates

• Members *
  • 18341 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:22 PM

Wow, just wow! I've still only slept for about 2 hours since the show, I think I'm going to eat a big lunch and see if that puts me into a food induced coma... Last night just firmed up why I've been a Rush fan all these years, they just knocked my f'n socks off!  

#27 tripdad

tripdad

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Hiking, camping, fishing. Spending time with my teenage triplets.

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:04 PM

jeeper - Sorry I did not reply to your email and question about the shuttle.  Did not have internet access after 11:30 AM yesterday.  

Show was great as usual!  I was 11th row cenetr stage, but ended up in 4th row after the second song.  There were seats open and nobody seemed to mind.  Got some excellent pictures!

Tim  

#28 Chris Armstrong

Chris Armstrong

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Learning, music, computers and technology, economics, history, natural sciences

Posted 03 July 2008 - 10:18 PM

Wonderful show! I was in section 5, row N, and it was awesome! I didn't get any great pics though, so I'd really appreciate any that people have so I can reminisce.

Who all ended up going, and where did you guys sit?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users