2008 - 06/28 - St Louis, MO - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't wait, counting the days! Hope no one minds but I also contacted a couple of fans from the RIAB site and told them to RSVP if they wanted to join us.....The more the merrier! See ya all there! 2.gif

QUOTE (mystic @ Jun 5 2008, 09:10 AM)
Can't wait, counting the days! Hope no one minds but I also contacted a couple of fans from the RIAB site and told them to RSVP if they wanted to join us.....The more the merrier! See ya all there! 2.gif

Absolutely! trink39.gif

QUOTE (mystic @ Jun 5 2008, 09:10 AM)

About how many people from RIAB? I'll add it to the ticker. And how many in your party?

OOPPSS....above from MYSTIC...forgot to log in wacko.gif

Show starts at 8pm, gates will open at 6pm.......I figure we'll be there about 5 ish.....sound ok?

5-ish sounds cool, or whenever you get there.

I just went to the live nations site. It says the gate time is still TBD. I doubt they will open the gate a whole 2 hours before the show...they would still be doing sound checks.

I am coming up from Middle tennesse, and leaving early Saturday moring. Its only a 5 hour drive. So I think we will be at D&B closer to 4:30. I will try and hold a few tables.

SO to make sure we are at about 10-12 people?

yeah,10-12 is the best count I can give at this point.

Okay, I will probably call up there a couple of days before the show and try and get a few tables in the same area reserved. I'll tell them 10-15 (just to be safe) people, and that we should start showing up between 4 and 5.

Is that cool with everyone?

sounds good - thank you so much for making the arrangements! It's going to be a great night and a great show!

K

I just got ahold of D&B...they don't take reservations....but they do have tables that hold up to 10 people.

We are coming in around 4, and that's usually the slow period (Believe me I've worked in reasturants for 4 years) so we should be good. We just have to play orr luck. We may not get to seat all together.

We also need to find a place that we can go afterwards, and drink. D&B probably closes early.

COOL...sounds great! Looking forward to meeting everyone! trink39.gif We'll be there as early as we can.....have to get the sitter here and kids settled.

8days to 2.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

<5 days.....WOOOOHOOO!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif common001.gif common001.gif

Rain won't ruin it for me no.gif I'm gonna have a blast!!! 653.gif

it wouldn't affect me either; I'm under the pavillion this time... I'm talking in terms of them having to reschedule it. I felt sorry for the Red Rocks people.

Make sure that you give time to get in. This place really really su**s at getting people in the gate. It is a real nightmare. Put a cooler in your car because you will be in traffic for over an hour waiting in the parking lot. The worst planning of a public venue in the country!

Archived