2008 - 06/28 - St Louis, MO - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait!!! Wouldn't miss it for anything!!!

last year I was lucky enough to win 3rd row tickets 1022.gif

Keeping my fingers crossed for anything in the first 10 this time!

Hope to see some of the TRF gang there! cool10.gif trink39.gif

Absolutely - have to figure out somewhere cool to meet!

Maybe Dave and Busters again..... unsure.gif

Got plenty of time to think on it eyesre4.gif

my 2nd show! I was on the lawn last August... right when my Rush obsession started... I was hoping they'd add Faithless to the set list this time around. All's well though.

I also have an extra ticket I need to sell.... left KK seat 5.

I'm bringing my 10-yr old son to this show for his birthday - just got tickets for Center row GG - didn't want to be too close and hurt his ears! I was in 12th row for Dallas and my ears are STILL ringing laugh.gif

Hope to meet up with everyone. Anyone local up there who can recommend some place close to the venue? And that might be at least a little bit kid-friendly?

K

Did anyone go through Musictoday, and have you received your tickets yet? I haven't received mine as of today... 9 weeks and counting...

wtf.gif

QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Apr 29 2008, 02:27 PM)
I'm bringing my 10-yr old son to this show for his birthday - just got tickets for Center row GG - didn't want to be too close and hurt his ears! I was in 12th row for Dallas and my ears are STILL ringing laugh.gif

Hope to meet up with everyone. Anyone local up there who can recommend some place close to the venue? And that might be at least a little bit kid-friendly?

K

Dave & Busters, which is about 2 minutes away from the venue...

QUOTE (Lrigyttiw @ May 3 2008, 07:06 PM)
Did anyone go through Musictoday, and have you received your tickets yet? I haven't received mine as of today... 9 weeks and counting...

wtf.gif

I went through StubHub for the St. Louis show and the seller doesn't have his/her tickets in hand yet to send to me either confused13.gif

Same deal when I bought my Dallas ticket for last week's show - that seller didn't have it in hand either until about four weeks before the show, at which time he sent it, though I'd paid for it in February...

Don't panic unless you get down to two weeks before the show... laugh.gif

Kismet

QUOTE (Lrigyttiw @ May 3 2008, 07:08 PM)
I'm bringing my 10-yr old son to this show for his birthday - just got tickets for Center row GG - didn't want to be too close and hurt his ears!  I was in 12th row for Dallas and my ears are STILL ringing laugh.gif

Hope to meet up with everyone.  Anyone local up there who can recommend some place close to the venue?  And that might be at least a little bit kid-friendly?

K

So lets all meet at Dave & Busters and have a few drinks. To those who have not been there.....it's really cool! There is a dinning area, bar area and a HUGE game room in the back with all kinds of supper cool video games and pool tables etc. Kids are welcome except at the bar (of course). And there are lots of games kids will love! It's moderately priced and has really good food! It is literaly on the way into the venue - you have to drive by it to get into the parking lot.

QUOTE (missionman @ May 7 2008, 09:51 PM)
QUOTE (Lrigyttiw @ May 3 2008, 07:08 PM)
I'm bringing my 10-yr old son to this show for his birthday - just got tickets for Center row GG - didn't want to be too close and hurt his ears!  I was in 12th row for Dallas and my ears are STILL ringing laugh.gif

Hope to meet up with everyone.  Anyone local up there who can recommend some place close to the venue?  And that might be at least a little bit kid-friendly?

K

So lets all meet at Dave & Busters and have a few drinks. To those who have not been there.....it's really cool! There is a dinning area, bar area and a HUGE game room in the back with all kinds of supper cool video games and pool tables etc. Kids are welcome except at the bar (of course). And there are lots of games kids will love! It's moderately priced and has really good food! It is literaly on the way into the venue - you have to drive by it to get into the parking lot.

sounds perfect!

QUOTE (missionman @ May 11 2008, 12:25 PM)
So I'll see ya there?

Absolutely! trink39.gif With the Meister in tow, too biggrin.gif

Is anyone else bringing children?

It IS settled on Dave & Busters!!!!!

When I (we...my wife & buddy) get there, I'll yell RUSH SHIRTS!!!!!!

That'll get us together. COOL????????? Gonna be there??????

Post RSVP if you're gonna be there.

R.S.V.P. 2.gif

One last thing we need to know how big of an area that we need. Or how big of a table, or group of tables...and of course Shirts are calling cards.

The Owl: 3 people

---------------

3 people total (so far)

QUOTE (The Owl @ Jun 2 2008, 10:43 PM)
One last thing we need to know how big of an area that we need. Or how big of a table, or group of tables...and of course Shirts are calling cards.

The Owl: 3 people

---------------
3 people total (so far)

I'll be with 2 other people...my wife and a buddy.

My avatar will be visable (can't miss it...right shoulder)

MissionMan: 3 people

Looking foward to it.

Kismet and the Meister - 2 more.

I'll be wearing my 2.gif shirt with both my screen names, and the Meister will be the little blonde dude at my side laugh.gif (probably wearing a 2.gif concert t-shirt from Dallas wink.gif)

K

Archived