2008 - 07/24 - Indianapolis, IN - Verizon Amphitheatre

Looks like I may be hitting THIS one as well. Since it'll be summer, and my buddies and I were supposed to make a trip up to Summerfest, we figure we might as well make the trip to Indianapolis on the way. Wouldn't kill us, right?

So this is still up in the air, but it may happen.

just like most of all the newer outdoor amphitheaters like the newer ones in Chicago and Wisconsin.

2 tiers of seats with a big G.A. lawn area behind. decent screens and video. usually pretty good sound.

See everybody there

I dont post as regular here but over 7K over at RTForum.

Just wondering if there is any word on a pre-show meet-up for Indy?

No plans posted yet over at RTForum so thought we could coordinate something together.

2.gif

We've decided to go to Indy.

I am looking for two prime tickets.

Any good brokers downtown?

Looking for center section close...PM me if you have any ideas.

Tailgating at the red Viper.

If not, see you in the lawn! 2.gif

It's been decided to have everyone meet up at Mo's Irish Pub at the Hamilton Town Center mall near the venue. Here's a couple of pics of the mall layout & aerial view:

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7787/satelliteviewgo8.jpg

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/2159/mallmappc0.jpg

Start showing up around 1 to 2 pm & hang for a couple of hours & we'll go over to the venue around 4 for soundcheck & hang out some more! See you there!

I'm seriously considering going to this show as I'm only about two hours away. I'm trying to score some good seats, but my only options right now are StubHub and crossing my fingers and waiting until close to the show.

If anyone can recommend me some great places to score some great seats, please let me know! Thanks.

QUOTE (Chris Armstrong @ Jul 17 2008, 01:14 AM)
I'm seriously considering going to this show as I'm only about two hours away. I'm trying to score some good seats, but my only options right now are StubHub and crossing my fingers and waiting until close to the show.

If anyone can recommend me some great places to score some great seats, please let me know! Thanks.

Hi Chris. You might want to try craigs list. A lot of Rush tickets for sale on that site.

QUOTE (Chris Armstrong @ Jul 18 2008, 01:00 AM)
Thanks MULTIPLIED REACTION - I'll try craigslist. I checked StubHub and my jaw hit the floor! Those prices are insane!

Stub Hub is a joke. We have a place in Boston (I live in NH) that sells Red Sox tickets. They are the same way. If you ever go to Fenway Park, avoid Ace Ticket. Good luck with your search. 2.gif

2 single Indy tics 4Sale.

I scored better seats so I have 2 tics for sale.

Sec A(Alex side), Row R

Sec C(ged side), Row V

I just want my money back. I dont post a lot here but have over 7500 posts over at RushTour Forum as Nimion2 so you know I will do you right.

Archived