2008 - 06/15 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Der Trom & I will be there new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jan 20 2008, 10:29 AM)
sad.gif martini_shaken.gif

Wish you could be here for that show too sad.gif It's all about location right now - closer means less $$ burned - Mansfield isn't more than two hours and a tank of gas away from here...

We would NEVER miss a Tweeter Center show!!! It's such a cozy outdoor venue - - always a great show!!! We always meet the friendliest fans tailgating at Mansfield, too!!! See everyone there!!!

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

The Two of Us! 1287.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jan 22 2008, 08:12 PM)
We would NEVER miss a Tweeter Center show!!! It's such a cozy outdoor venue - - always a great show!!! We always meet the friendliest fans tailgating at Mansfield, too!!! See everyone there!!!

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

The Two of Us! 1287.gif biggrin.gif

Rob and I will hopefully be there. I can't wait!

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Jan 29 2008, 12:45 PM)
I think a certain beautiful Rush fan whom I happen to be nuts about might have scored a pair of tickets to this show today.

I'm ready now!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Yup. She certainly did wink.gif

We're in Section 7, Row Q!!! biggrin.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

i almost got section 3 row X, but held off, now i have section 4 row K with 3 other people. Should be a good time!! Last year i had like section 13 halfway up, too far!

QUOTE (OBaterista! @ Jan 30 2008, 01:13 PM)
i almost got section 3 row X, but held off, now i have section 4 row K with 3 other people. Should be a good time!! Last year i had like section 13 halfway up, too far!

That's too weird!! We got section 4, row K too! laugh.gif

no way!!! ill most likeley be wearing a s@a black tee shirt, and ill be hitting all the solos via air instrument all night. Id usually stand out cause im further in the back and noone else is standing up there, but i dont know now that we are closer. Hope to see you there!

2.gif Sec 2; Row 2 2.gif

(bought on ebay for a little extra - but it's a HARD TICKET; not an e-ticket; so it should be legit!)

I'll be driving straight from Philly to Mansfield on Sunday, but hopefully I'll be there in time to tailgate with you before hand!

QUOTE (Spike @ Apr 23 2008, 01:38 PM)
2.gif Sec 2; Row 2 2.gif

(bought on ebay for a little extra - but it's a HARD TICKET; not an e-ticket; so it should be legit!)

I'll be driving straight from Philly to Mansfield on Sunday, but hopefully I'll be there in time to tailgate with you before hand!

We're two rows behind you, lucky woman!!!!!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

VIP parking lot!!!! Meet ya there!!

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Apr 23 2008, 02:58 PM)
2.gif Sec 2; Row 2    2.gif

We're two rows behind you, lucky woman!!!!!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

VIP parking lot!!!! Meet ya there!!

Hare biggrin.gif

Seriously?? ohmy.gif You guys are wicked lucky...we're WAY the hell back....

Oh the envy... bncegrn.gif

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ May 6 2008, 02:20 PM)
So where is the meet up for Mansfield?

Less than 2 months to go!

Parking lot? I'll have a canopy, beer, and whatever else you need to tailgate the right way - except maybe food. I don't know that I have any portable grills, so maybe no hot food.

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ May 6 2008, 03:56 PM)
QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ May 6 2008, 02:20 PM)
So where is the meet up for Mansfield? 

Less than 2 months to go!

Parking lot? I'll have a canopy, beer, and whatever else you need to tailgate the right way - except maybe food. I don't know that I have any portable grills, so maybe no hot food.

Yeah, parking lot definitely. We just all have to exchange #'s before - those of us that don't already have each others wink.gif - the show so we can all figure out where we're meeting up....Oh yeah, and we have a portable grill that we'll be bringing smile.gif

bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

LakesideMaiden, robertjames1971

2.gif Sec 2; Row 2 2.gif

Okay so you're 2nd row center for Manny.... LUCKY!

Where are you sitting for ManchVegas?? You're coming to the party right?

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ May 6 2008, 06:29 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ May 6 2008, 05:05 PM)
Oh yeah, and we have a portable grill that we'll be bringing smile.gif

Sweet, dude. We're all set!

Who's bringing the strippers? biggrin.gif

unsure.gif

er...Alex? AlexFinal.gif I mean he does have all those Groupies....

z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Mansfield tics finally came in this morning. The Tweeter Center has changed its name AGAIN - - now called The Comcast Center.

Sooooooo, please don't be confused when you buy tics or when your orders come in.

Mansfield, Massachusetts =

Great Woods >>> Tweeter Center >>> Comcast Center

On a bad note: Comcast has decided to change the rules that previously, under Tweeter, gave certain seats access to the VIP tent and parking. It was "bad form" to change the rules in the middle of the game. They only give these "privileges" now to groups and corporations. wacko.gif

OK, enough b*tchin' . . .

Mansfield in only 9 days!!!!!! Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!!!!! 1022.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

Archived