2008 - 06/15 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#21 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts
  • Interests:Rush.....um......Rush.....and.....um.......Rush......oh yeah, and RUSH! Other than that, I play the guitar, sing, love most kinds of music, including country (I sing that professionally), love photography, art, and hockey.

Posted 06 May 2008 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ May 6 2008, 03:56 PM)
QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ May 6 2008, 02:20 PM)
So where is the meet up for Mansfield? 

Less than 2 months to go!

Parking lot?  I'll have a canopy, beer, and whatever else you need to tailgate the right way - except maybe food.  I don't know that I have any portable grills, so maybe no hot food.

Yeah, parking lot definitely.  We just all have to exchange #'s before - those of us that don't already have each others wink.gif - the show so we can all figure out where we're meeting up....Oh yeah, and we have a portable grill that we'll be bringing smile.gif

bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):
LakesideMaiden, robertjames1971

Edited by LakesideMaiden, 06 May 2008 - 04:07 PM.

Sponsored Post

#22 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts
  • Interests:Rush.....um......Rush.....and.....um.......Rush......oh yeah, and RUSH! Other than that, I play the guitar, sing, love most kinds of music, including country (I sing that professionally), love photography, art, and hockey.

Posted 06 May 2008 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (Spike @ Apr 23 2008, 01:38 PM)
2.gif Sec 2; Row 2    2.gif

(bought on ebay for a little extra - but it's a HARD TICKET; not an e-ticket; so it should be legit!)

I'll be driving straight from Philly to Mansfield on Sunday, but hopefully I'll be there in time to tailgate with you before hand!

Okay so you're 2nd row center for Manny.... LUCKY!

Where are you sitting for ManchVegas??  You're coming to the party right?

#23 kbomb106

kbomb106

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1774 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ May 6 2008, 05:05 PM)
Oh yeah, and we have a portable grill that we'll be bringing smile.gif

Sweet, dude.  We're all set!  

Who's bringing the strippers?   biggrin.gif  

#24 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ May 6 2008, 06:29 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ May 6 2008, 05:05 PM)
Oh yeah, and we have a portable grill that we'll be bringing smile.gif

Sweet, dude.  We're all set!  

Who's bringing the strippers?   biggrin.gif

unsure.gif

er...Alex? AlexFinal.gif  I mean he does have all those Groupies....

z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

#25 Tortoise and Hare

Tortoise and Hare

Double Agent

• Members *
  • 3384 posts
  • Interests:Anything RUSH, Pet Chickens, Boston Sports!!!, Beachcombing, Metaphysics, Holistic Living, Vegetarian Cooking, Sustainable Agriculture, Conspiracy Theories, Science Fiction and Fantasy Literature, Alternative Histories/Dimensions/Futures, Ancient Cosmology, Pagan Spirituality, Writing, Photography, Alternative Education Models, Geocaching

Posted 04 June 2008 - 07:29 PM

Mansfield tics finally came in this morning.  The Tweeter Center has changed its name AGAIN - - now called The Comcast Center.

Sooooooo, please don't be confused when you buy tics or when your orders come in.

Mansfield, Massachusetts =
Great Woods >>> Tweeter Center >>> Comcast Center

On a bad note:  Comcast has decided to change the rules that previously, under Tweeter, gave certain seats access to the VIP tent and parking.  It was "bad form" to change the rules in the middle of the game.  They only give these "privileges" now to groups and corporations.  wacko.gif

OK, enough b*tchin' . . .

Mansfield in only 9 days!!!!!!   Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!!!!!  1022.gif

Hare  biggrin.gif  

#26 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jun 4 2008, 08:29 PM)
Mansfield tics finally came in this morning.  The Tweeter Center has changed its name AGAIN - - now called The Comcast Center.

Sooooooo, please don't be confused when you buy tics or when your orders come in.

Mansfield, Massachusetts =
Great Woods >>> Tweeter Center >>> Comcast Center

On a bad note:  Comcast has decided to change the rules that previously, under Tweeter, gave certain seats access to the VIP tent and parking.  It was "bad form" to change the rules in the middle of the game.  They only give these "privileges" now to groups and corporations.  wacko.gif

OK, enough b*tchin' . . .

Mansfield in only 9 days!!!!!!   Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!!!!!  1022.gif

Hare  biggrin.gif

they changed the name AGAIN???  So I guess this means that Neil will refer to it as the Internet Service Provider Center then? laugh.gif

WOO HOO!!!  9 days!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif  Can't wait to see Jay's surprise, can't wait for you to see mine!!! 1022.gif

#27 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 08:29 PM

Note: Plans will be being made very shortly for the meetup.  It's looking like since the area with the canopy and where two of the groups of peeps that we're going with are parking is in the VIP section, we'll be hoofing it over there with our cooler and grill for the meetup.  PM me and I'll give all attending our cell # so that you can find us when you get there!!  We'll be there pretty much when the gates open for parking!

#28 vaportrails2002

vaportrails2002

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 09:43 AM

ohmy.gif  

Edited by vaportrails2002, 08 June 2008 - 09:45 AM.

#29 Tortoise and Hare

Tortoise and Hare

Double Agent

• Members *
  • 3384 posts
  • Interests:Anything RUSH, Pet Chickens, Boston Sports!!!, Beachcombing, Metaphysics, Holistic Living, Vegetarian Cooking, Sustainable Agriculture, Conspiracy Theories, Science Fiction and Fantasy Literature, Alternative Histories/Dimensions/Futures, Ancient Cosmology, Pagan Spirituality, Writing, Photography, Alternative Education Models, Geocaching

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:35 PM

MANSFIELD

ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!!

Okay . . . I'm absolutely nuts now!!!!!!

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bouncing around like only a hare can!!  tongue.gif

bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif

user posted image

yes.gif

bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif

Hare  biggrin.gif

#30 MULTIPLIED REACTION

MULTIPLIED REACTION

The Sphere

• Members
  • 8601 posts
  • Interests:Family, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Minnesota Vikings,Notre Dame Football, Chelseafc, fishing, bicycling

Posted 09 June 2008 - 11:03 AM

Six more days to go till Mansfield!

2.gif  trink38.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  

#31 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:06 PM

Okay, so who's planning on going to the meetup before the show?  Please PM me or post in this thread to let me know so I can give you the details on where/when/and my cell # so we can organize things!

#32 MULTIPLIED REACTION

MULTIPLIED REACTION

The Sphere

• Members
  • 8601 posts
  • Interests:Family, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Minnesota Vikings,Notre Dame Football, Chelseafc, fishing, bicycling

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:00 PM

5 days and counting!

2.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  

#33 Tortoise and Hare

Tortoise and Hare

Double Agent

• Members *
  • 3384 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 9 2008, 08:06 PM)
Okay, so who's planning on going to the meetup before the show?  Please PM me or post in this thread to let me know so I can give you the details on where/when/and my cell # so we can organize things!

5 Days to Mansfield!!!!!

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!!!!!!!!!

bekloppt.gif  Hare

bekloppt.gif  Tortoise

bekloppt.gif  Agent By-Tor

bekloppt.gif  Nephew of Tortoise and Hare (1st  2.gif  Show!!!)

bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif

1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif
common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif

How are you guys doing?  wub.gif

So . . . what are ya drinking these days, Kath?!?  . . . milk? . . . juices? . . . water? . . . soymilk? . . . ???????  tongue.gif

I guess I have to behave and not jump on you in the parkin' lot, eh?!?

bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif

Hare  biggrin.gif

#34 kbomb106

kbomb106

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1774 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 02:42 PM

Do I have your cell #?  Is that the one I called you on before?  Just to be on the safe side, I guess you ought to PM it to me.  You never know; I may just have your home #.

#35 Tortoise and Hare

Tortoise and Hare

Double Agent

• Members *
  • 3384 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Jun 10 2008, 03:42 PM)
Okay, so who's planning on going to the meetup before the show?  Please PM me or post in this thread to let me know so I can give you the details on where/when/and my cell # so we can organize things!

Do I have your cell #?  Is that the one I called you on before?  Just to be on the safe side, I guess you ought to PM it to me.  You never know; I may just have your home #.

THERE ARE NO KRISPY KREMES IN MANSFIELD.

*This has been a public service announcement of the emergency broadcasting system for all Comcast Center attendees!!!*

Hare  biggrin.gif  

#36 kbomb106

kbomb106

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1774 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:38 PM

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jun 10 2008, 05:30 PM)
THERE ARE NO KRISPY KREMES IN MANSFIELD.

*This has been a public service announcement of the emergency broadcasting system for all Comcast Center attendees!!!*

Hare  biggrin.gif

Thank GOD!

Ok.  I'll be the guy in the parking lot, near a car, with a tent and some food.  Let's see...I'm thinking about wearing a shirt, and possibly some shoes.  How will you spot me?  I'll be the guy there to see Rush.   wacko.gif  huh.gif  confused13.gif  ohmy.gif

biggrin.gif

#37 MULTIPLIED REACTION

MULTIPLIED REACTION

The Sphere

• Members
  • 8601 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:39 AM

4  more days till Rush!

2.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif
                  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif common001.gif  common001.gif    

Edited by MULTIPLIED REACTION, 11 June 2008 - 09:40 AM.

#38 MULTIPLIED REACTION

MULTIPLIED REACTION

The Sphere

• Members
  • 8601 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:31 AM

3 more days to go till Rush!  

2.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif
             bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  
               common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  

#39 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jun 10 2008, 03:11 PM)
Okay, so who's planning on going to the meetup before the show?  Please PM me or post in this thread to let me know so I can give you the details on where/when/and my cell # so we can organize things!

5 Days to Mansfield!!!!!

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!!!!!!!!!

bekloppt.gif  Hare

bekloppt.gif  Tortoise

bekloppt.gif  Agent By-Tor

bekloppt.gif  Nephew of Tortoise and Hare (1st  2.gif  Show!!!)

1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif
common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif

How are you guys doing?  wub.gif

So . . . what are ya drinking these days, Kath?!?  . . . milk? . . . juices? . . . water? . . . soymilk? . . . ???????  tongue.gif

I guess I have to behave and not jump on you in the parkin' lot, eh?!?

Hare  biggrin.gif

Okay, I missed this one...and a couple more.  I'm drinking Essential Vitamin Water and regular water with the occasional decaf Coke, and my one a day half decaf/half regular Dunkin Donut's Iced Coffee LOL  Sucks that I can only have 8 oz of caffeine a day  wacko.gif

Der Trom & I will be getting down there WAY early on Sunday, approx around 12:00'ish....have some...things to take care of wink.gif

Call me when you get there...we're gonna try to get parking in the VIP lot, so's we can park near each other and my brother....makes for less lugging of crap from our van to where you guys are.

#40 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Jun 10 2008, 03:42 PM)

I don't think you have my cell...PM me and I'll give it to you smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users