2008 - 06/14 - Philadelphia, PA - Wachovia Center

We will be getting there early. I would love you meet up with some fellow TRF people. We will be easy to spot - I will be taking the yellow Lotus with the Rush starman sticker in the window...it fits beer in the trunk biggrin.gif Someone else bring the food...

QUOTE (Crudson @ Apr 20 2008, 12:42 AM)
We will be getting there early. I would love you meet up with some fellow TRF people. We will be easy to spot - I will be taking the yellow Lotus with the Rush starman sticker in the window...it fits beer in the trunk biggrin.gif Someone else bring the food...

We should arrange a restaurant to meet up at. I am not from the area, so I don't know what to suggest. Thoughts?

QUOTE (rushringleader @ May 19 2008, 06:44 PM)
We will be getting there early. I would love you meet up with some fellow TRF people. We will be easy to spot - I will be taking the yellow Lotus with the Rush starman sticker in the window...it fits beer in the trunk  biggrin.gif Someone else bring the food...

We should arrange a restaurant to meet up at. I am not from the area, so I don't know what to suggest. Thoughts?

Sorry I only just got back to this thread.

If you're coming up from Baltimore we could grab an early dinner for somewhere which is on the way. There is a Ruby Tuesday's near the airport on I95 which is only a couple of miles away from the show. It's not particularly exciting but that side of the city caters to the airport mostly unless we head inward a little.

Parking is going to be a mare with the double gig situation so earlier rather than later will be very advised.

Here is a map.

http://fishcrime.org/images/Philly-RubyTuesday-Stadium.jpg

Stupid thing got squeezed. Try this link:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geoc...87&z=13&iwloc=A

QUOTE (Crudson @ Jun 5 2008, 11:07 AM)
QUOTE (rushringleader @ May 19 2008, 06:44 PM)
We will be getting there early. I would love you meet up with some fellow TRF people. We will be easy to spot - I will be taking the yellow Lotus with the Rush starman sticker in the window...it fits beer in the trunk  biggrin.gif Someone else bring the food...

Sorry I only just got back to this thread.

If you're coming up from Baltimore we could grab an early dinner for somewhere which is on the way. There is a Ruby Tuesday's near the airport on I95 which is only a couple of miles away from the show. It's not particularly exciting but that side of the city caters to the airport mostly unless we head inward a little.

Parking is going to be a mare with the double gig situation so earlier rather than later will be very advised.

Here is a map.

http://fishcrime.org/images/Philly-RubyTuesday-Stadium.jpg

Stupid thing got squeezed. Try this link:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geoc...87&z=13&iwloc=A

Theres also all the restaurants on Delaware Ave., Champps, Famous Dave's, Longhorn, etc.... thats close to the stadii area as you know...

Me and my Dad will be hanging out at the Wachovia Center parking lot with our acoustics. He joked that we should bring some honeydew. laugh.gif Our tickets should be arriving today. We're in section 105. 9th row. See you all there. bekloppt.gif I might not know what all of you look like. We should where name tags with our TRF indentity on them. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Echoes @ Jun 9 2008, 11:58 AM)
Me and my Dad will be hanging out at the Wachovia Center parking lot with our acoustics. He joked that we should bring some honeydew.  laugh.gif Our tickets should be arriving today. We're in section 105. 9th row. See you all there.  bekloppt.gif  I might not know what all of you look like. We should where name tags with our TRF indentity on them.  laugh.gif

If you see the yellow Lotus with the Rush sticker in the window (ala pic) come over! That will be our group, although I am the only one on TRF AFAIK.

http://fishcrime.org/elise/IMG_5088_s.jpg

QUOTE (Crudson @ Jun 10 2008, 07:30 PM)
Me and my Dad will be hanging out at the Wachovia Center parking lot with our acoustics. He joked that we should bring some honeydew.  laugh.gif Our tickets should be arriving today. We're in section 105. 9th row. See you all there.  bekloppt.gif  I might not know what all of you look like. We should where name tags with our TRF indentity on them.  laugh.gif

If you see the yellow Lotus with the Rush sticker in the window (ala pic) come over! That will be our group, although I am the only one on TRF AFAIK.

So, where will you be parking? When do you plan to arrive?

Did anyone confirm a meeting spot at a restaurant? Is there another thread specific to that subject?

Sorry, at Yesfans.com we organize these things to the nines and it ends up being almost as fun as the shows themselves!

QUOTE (nic2112nic @ Jun 10 2008, 08:43 PM)
QUOTE (Natch @ Mar 19 2008, 08:17 PM)
I got 5th Row tix on Alex's side! Got them on eBay. I just hope they're real tickets.  scared.gif

Pardon me for interrupting but I can't stop watching your avatar, tis so wierd! tongue.gif

Thanks...I get a lot of compliments on it. wink.gif

We'll probably be there around 3 or 4 sucking down some honeydew. tongue.gif

If anyone can sing as high as Geddy, feel free to join us. cool.gif

QUOTE (OliasOfDelaware @ Jun 12 2008, 10:45 AM)
QUOTE (Crudson @ Jun 10 2008, 07:30 PM)

So, where will you be parking? When do you plan to arrive?

Did anyone confirm a meeting spot at a restaurant? Is there another thread specific to that subject?

Sorry, at Yesfans.com we organize these things to the nines and it ends up being almost as fun as the shows themselves!

Not sure yet. I was going to pick up a VIP parking ticket from a local guy here, but if people are meeting beforehand then we should park all together.

Therefore...let's meet somewhere! We have two cars of people leaving King of Prussia at around 4:30 so will be in the area in hopefully just under an hour given the time of day and the double concert scenario.

I suggested earlier a place south of the stadia on 95 as one guy was coming up from Baltimore, but he has yet to respond. Maybe something on Delaware Ave side could be better as we can get to the venue down Pattison and avoid 95 and Broad Street which will be probably be hell.

Thoughts?

I am travelling from the south as well, coming North on 95 from Delaware. I can meet anywhere enroute to the place, but I am also concerned if there are multiple events that parking will become an issue if arrival is delayed.

On the other hand:

McFaddens is next to the Citizens Bank Park (Where the Phillies play ball). It is close to the Wachovia Center and if you can park on the north side of the Center would be a good way to go.

Any other suggestions?

Archived