2008 - 06/12 - Montreal, QC - Bell Centre

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jun 7 2008, 12:34 AM)
So where is the designated meet-up place?

We usually saunter around Crescent Street before the show absorbing plenty of beer - there will be the two gents from Scotland, myself and two buddies from Ottawa at the very least.

We often congregate at Ziggy's or Hurleys a couple hours before the show. Patios are awesome especially if the weather is great.

Anyone that wants to meet up, PM me if you're interested I'll give you my cell phone number and you can buzz me on show day and I'll tell you where we're at. Everyrone is welcome to drop by!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 7 2008, 02:10 PM)

We usually saunter around Crescent Street before the show absorbing plenty of beer - there will be the two gents from Scotland, myself and two buddies from Ottawa at the very least.

We often congregate at Ziggy's or Hurleys a couple hours before the show. Patios are awesome especially if the weather is great.

Anyone that wants to meet up, PM me if you're interested I'll give you my cell phone number and you can buzz me on show day and I'll tell you where we're at. Everyrone is welcome to drop by!

The more the merrier i say God so long as they don't mind standing a round of Jaegernonsense or seven!!!

trink38.gif 1022.gif trink38.gif 1022.gif trink38.gif 1022.gif trink38.gif 1022.gif trink38.gif 1022.gif trink38.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Scottishdood @ Jun 8 2008, 02:02 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 7 2008, 02:10 PM)

The more the merrier i say God so long as they don't mind standing a round of Jaegernonsense or seven!!!

trink38.gif 1022.gif trink38.gif 1022.gif trink38.gif 1022.gif trink38.gif 1022.gif trink38.gif 1022.gif trink38.gif 1022.gif

We won't be arriving til about 5:30 on Thursday so we will pressed for time before the show but what's up after the show? We'll be in montreal 'til Saturday morning.

Godeater & Test and all the others going to this show - I'm completely jealous. Montreal is a fantastic city to be in in the summer, and a Rush show just makes it that much better. Sadly I couldnt time the Formula 1 Grand Prix visit with the Rush show on 6/12.......for sure the streets of Crescent and St Catherines will be abuzz with Rush fans and scantily clad French Canadian women....

(thud)

I want a full review and someone better have a camera out to catch the sights...

1022.gif cat.gif

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Jun 11 2008, 08:42 AM)
Godeater & Test and all the others going to this show - I'm completely jealous. Montreal is a fantastic city to be in in the summer, and a Rush show just makes it that much better. Sadly I couldnt time the Formula 1 Grand Prix visit with the Rush show on 6/12.......for sure the streets of Crescent and St Catherines will be abuzz with Rush fans and scantily clad French Canadian women....

(thud)

I want a full review and someone better have a camera out to catch the sights...

1022.gif cat.gif

Thanks for the well wishes bro! We hope to catch you next time around!

If it makes you feel better I am jealous i missed the F1 race, I used to go every year but now it's hard to make the time. Race was a *dandy* too!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 13 2008, 10:18 PM)
two words:

HOLY F**K

Hey God! Is that a two word response to our $1000 bar bill?? Words can't describe the show on Thursday!! What a day in Montreal! Glasgow next for you bad boys! PS The estimate for the damage to the roof at the Bowling should be in the Post soon!!! Schools out!!

trink38.gif 1022.gif 2.gif trink38.gif 1022.gif 2.gif trink38.gif 2.gif trink38.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Archived