2008 - 06/10 - Detroit, MI - Joe Louis Arena

krlowe

QUOTE (Rushgirl @ Jun 5 2008, 02:37 PM)
I can't commit to being there as I am coming across with a couple of other friends who have work and need to drop their kids off before the show, so I'm not sure what time we will actually be across at.
If not, I hope to meet up with you guys (or at least some of you) in the Venue!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Days!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

Drag Booter's butt to the party! laugh.gif

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi sundog

Im taking my 19 yr. old nephew to the show Tuesday and Im not sure I want him around some of "us" cool10.gif dazed025.gif

We are gonna just hang out around Greektown and chill

Feel free to call me and tell me where every one is at!

I always screen my calls so please leave a message.....248-891 1749

Nice picture of you by the way....

Looking forward to meeting the TRF'ers at Greektown (WHERE?) and or at the show. I'll have my map in hand. I also have some extra MF tickets for the show 2 Row 14 Geddy, 2 Row 22 Alex for face (PM me or call 248-627-9321 cell, some friends backed out. I PM'ed the masked drummer. I am so geeked for this show. I can't wait much longer to meet the peeps wub.gif and the boys! Staying away from the spoiler forum has been exasperating...but I had to do it. I only know of two songs that for sure will be played. This should be an epic show, I'm sure our expectations are high and shall be delivered to us en masse. 2.gif

QUOTE (feo51501 @ Jun 5 2008, 07:27 PM)
Hi sundog
Im taking my 19 yr. old nephew to the show Tuesday and Im not sure I want him around some of "us"    cool10.gif  dazed025.gif

Where did you get the indication that people would be cool10.gif at this thing?

I'm bringing my 10 year old daughter to the meetup. Unless I missed one of the posts, I don't think there will be any 'smoking' at this party. I certainly wouldn't subject my kid to that.

QUOTE (Cygnus The God Of Balance @ Jun 6 2008, 12:59 PM)
QUOTE (feo51501 @ Jun 5 2008, 07:27 PM)
Hi sundog
Im taking my 19 yr. old nephew to the show Tuesday and Im not sure I want him around some of "us"    cool10.gif  dazed025.gif

Where did you get the indication that people would be cool10.gif at this thing?

I'm bringing my 10 year old daughter to the meetup. Unless I missed one of the posts, I don't think there will be any 'smoking' at this party. I certainly wouldn't subject my kid to that.

There is no smoking of any kind permitted at my party, not even tobacco. Rest assured, I wouldn't expose Cyg's daughter to that.

Whoo Hoo 653.gif 653.gif

Tomorrow is the big day! Holly was so excited this morning when I was taking her to her grandparents house today. She can't wait for the show!

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow afternoon!

BTW what are the post show plans? Back to TMD's place? Will there be some drunk dialing taking place at some point?

QUOTE (Cygnus The God Of Balance @ Jun 9 2008, 08:59 AM)
Whoo Hoo 653.gif 653.gif
Tomorrow is the big day! Holly was so excited this morning when I was taking her to her grandparents house today. She can't wait for the show!

BTW what are the post show plans? Back to TMD's place? Will there be some drunk dialing taking place at some point?

that must be so exciting to share the spirit of rush with your kid, cyg. i envy you.

one more day, trfers! i'm at the poolside typing on my cell waiting for the carpet guys to get the install done.

just in time for the meetup. woot! woot!

QUOTE (the masked drummer @ Jun 9 2008, 12:29 PM)
QUOTE (Cygnus The God Of Balance @ Jun 9 2008, 08:59 AM)
Whoo Hoo 653.gif  653.gif 
Tomorrow is the big day!  Holly was so excited this morning when I was taking her to her grandparents house today.  She can't wait for the show! 

BTW what are the post show plans?  Back to TMD's place?  Will there be some drunk dialing taking place at some point?

that must be so exciting to share the spirit of rush with your kid, cyg. i envy you.

one more day, trfers! i'm at the poolside typing on my cell waiting for the carpet guys to get the install done.

just in time for the meetup. woot! woot!

Very cool of you to open your place to us for the meet up TMD! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Hoorah! My civic duty to the State of Michigan is DONE for another year, but I hope and pray its another 8-10 before it happens to me again!!!!!

tallyssinae and I will see y'all tomorrow!!!!

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

come on krlowe.... come on down and get yourself some seats man.

ya'll are gonna blow up my phone today, aren't cha?

see ya'll later, man. even tho this concert is indoors, in the arena of THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS I hope the weather clears up soon smile.gif

smile.gif Have a good show everyone. trink39.gif

Yesterday was a god awful nightmare:

1) Lost my expensive-ass phone and my buddy is driving in from pittsburgh today. I don't know his number by memory, of course.

2) Freight elevators were down until 9pm. My bed is still in pieces in my hallway.

3) I got sunburned

4) I'm hungover. Bad.

5) I don't know where my sheets and comforter are, so my custom ordered bed from California is going to be equipped with a Coleman sleeping bag on top of the bare mattress tonight.

6) I got in my car this morning to find an open Jim Beam bottle in the drink holder. Nice... wacko.gif

7) Rush is in town later and we're going to eat like Kings. Yahoo!!!

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Directions from Atheneum For Geddysmullet and Yabigtree (sorry, this was meant to be a PM but I opened the wrong tab.) wacko.gif

1. Head northwest on Brush St toward Monroe St

0.1 km

2. Turn right at Monroe St

0.5 km

3. Turn right at Chrysler Dr

0.1 km

4. Turn left at E Lafayette St

0.4 km

To:

1300 E Lafayette St

Detroit, MI 48207

QUOTE (the masked drummer @ Jun 10 2008, 08:58 AM)
QUOTE (krlowe @ Jun 9 2008, 05:13 PM)
No more detroit for me....god damn

WTF dude??? You're not going? sad.gif

I am going. The hunt for tix(preferably front row) is on....again. I am going to head down there early and try the box office thing and keep an eye on TM before I leave

QUOTE (the masked drummer @ Jun 10 2008, 09:28 AM)
Yesterday was a god awful nightmare:
1) Lost my expensive-ass phone and my buddy is driving in from pittsburgh today. I don't know his number by memory, of course.
2) Freight elevators were down until 9pm. My bed is still in pieces in my hallway.
3) I got sunburned
4) I'm hungover. Bad.
5) I don't know where my sheets and comforter are, so my custom ordered bed from California is going to be equipped with a Coleman sleeping bag on top of the bare mattress tonight.
6) I got in my car this morning to find an open Jim Beam bottle in the drink holder. Nice... wacko.gif
7) Rush is in town later and we're going to eat like Kings. Yahoo!!!
1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

hug2.gif

It'll be nice to finally meet you TMD!!

If you need any help while I'm there today I will offer any assistance I can for you!

See ya in few hours bekloppt.gif

Here they come...

Destination Coleman A. Young Muni (KDET)

Date Tuesday, Jun 10, 2008

Duration 0 hours 45 minutes

Scheduled Actual/Estimated - (CFNEU)

Departure 11:18AM CDT 11:18AM CDT

Arrival 01:03PM EDT 01:03PM EDT

common001.gif icon_alienjig.gif atickhum.gif

Archived