2008 - 06/09 - Chicago, IL - United Center

Anyone interested in a pre-show "gathering", please let me know. We can worry about the details of when and where about mid-May. Any out of towners I suggest going to Priceline.com and put in your 50% bid for a hotel room on Michigan Ave. They're the nicest and safest. Cabs are easily available to take you to the front door of the United Center. Even though I'm only less than 30 miles from the UC, I'm going to do that as well. Let's get out there in full force and show our appreciation to "our boys" for 34 years of phenomenal music!

2.gif AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif trink39.gif 1287.gif

I'm there, and excited as hell! 25 minute drive for my buddies and I, looking forward to having the ticket in my hand ASAP smile.gif

I'm soooo excited for this show! I can't believe they're coming back so soon!

The problem is, I haven't got tickets yet!!!! OH NO!!!

Just happen to need to go to Chicago for a supplier audit and the boss asked me when I was available to go... June 9th works for me! 2.gif

How is the Travelodge on East Harrision Ave? Alot of hotels are sold out.

If anyone has 2 extra tickets they are looking to get rid of please contact me.

Tim

You know...The billy goat is just a couple of blocks east of the United Center. I walk down there for a quick bite before Blackhawk games all the time.

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Apr 9 2008, 12:54 PM)
You know...The billy goat is just a couple of blocks east of the United Center. I walk down there for a quick bite before Blackhawk games all the time.

Ah, I love the Billy Goat. My buddies and I were considering stopping by there before the show as well!

QUOTE (AeroZach2112 @ Apr 12 2008, 11:42 PM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Apr 9 2008, 12:54 PM)
You know...The billy goat is just a couple of blocks east of the United Center.  I walk down there for a quick bite before Blackhawk games all the time.

Ah, I love the Billy Goat. My buddies and I were considering stopping by there before the show as well!

I'm going to the concert with my cousin. I will have to try and convince him that we should stop for a "double cheezzzz".

This show seems to have very minimal hype. What gives? I'm pumped!

seems as if people are meeting up at a place called Moretti's. I know nothing about it, but I 'd like to hook up w/ other fans for a drink.

SO WHERE IS EVERYONE GOING TO BE?!

What's served at Moretti's, anyway? My buddies and I need a place to eat before showtime, and I'd suggested going to Moretti's because of the Rush fans. I'm just gonna have to do more convincing, which is why I ask what they have cool.gif

Looking for at least one extra ticket - maybe three. PM me if you have anything available.

Tim

trip dad,

Genie is looking to seel 1 ticket.

See her post in this section, in the thread on chicago/ pre party at morettis

QUOTE (third hand grace @ Jun 8 2008, 02:36 PM)
trip dad,

Thanks I PM'd Genie.

Is this the address for Moretti's that is being talked about... 6727 N Olmsted Ave

Chicago, IL 60631 ?

I do not know Chicago very well.

Tim

QUOTE (tripdad @ Jun 8 2008, 05:45 PM)
QUOTE (third hand grace @ Jun 8 2008, 02:36 PM)
trip dad,

Thanks I PM'd Genie.

Is this the address for Moretti's that is being talked about... 6727 N Olmsted Ave

Chicago, IL 60631 ?

I do not know Chicago very well.

Tim

OK - Nevermind - Just read the post in the other thread -

1645 W Jackson Blvd

Chicago, IL 60612

I see!

Moderator - Can you merge these threads?

Today is THE day, you guys!

T-minus nine hours until showtime!

I'm still waiting for it to sink in. I can't believe that this will be the 3rd time I've seen the guys live in less than 12 months. 1022.gif

Well, if anyone sees a big 6'3" dude wearing a Farewell to Kings t-shirt and a 1959 White Sox cap...that would be me. Make sure you stop me and say hi.

Archived