Venue Website

Sponsored Post

#2 Scornful Anklebiter

Scornful Anklebiter

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 09:11 PM

I'm there, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1.  Thanks for making this section--a fantastic idea. Yeah, I'm only 10 miles from the Idaho Center. We hardly ever get anyone good in Idaho. Mostly country. sad.gif  But now Rush is coming to show us how it's done. biggrin.gif  BTW, I'm not from Idaho, so I'm really not used to being deprived of all these big acts coming to town. It has taken its toll. Enough of that, though.

Party on: 2.gif  

#3 Jenzin

Jenzin

The Seeker

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, photography, reading, way too many other things to mention.

Posted 20 January 2008 - 09:22 AM

Hubby and I will be at the show as well!  It will be the last of the three that we are planning to see.

#4 yyz311

yyz311

The Seeker

• Members *
  • 170 posts
  • Interests:Go UTES!!!

Posted 22 January 2008 - 06:26 PM

I'll be driving up from Salt Lake.  Only 4 and a half hours or so.  I am excited to see them in a different venue.

#5 Apollo

Apollo

The Seeker

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 12:42 PM

Can anyone report on how floor seating is at the Idaho Center?  My wife is short and is always mad she can't see anything at concerts so while I would like to get floor seats, I guess I shouldn't if they are not sloped in any way.

#6 JJR

JJR

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (Apollo @ Jan 23 2008, 10:42 AM)
Can anyone report on how floor seating is at the Idaho Center?  My wife is short and is always mad she can't see anything at concerts so while I would like to get floor seats, I guess I shouldn't if they are not sloped in any way.

The Idaho Center floor is stone flat.  Built for Rodeos and Monster truck shows.  Not for short folks unless you can get up close.  It's also not very tall (long and wide though) so at least half or more of the seats will be on the floor.  Better act quick if you want to get good seats on the first tier.  

#7 yyz311

yyz311

The Seeker

• Members *
  • 170 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 12:23 PM

I have one extra ticket available, third row off the floor on Geddy's side.

I was lucky enought to get the seat in the presale, then went back and got a better seat.

The ticket is Section A3, Row C, seat 3.  I am just looking for what I paid - $108.00.

#8 aylwin13

aylwin13

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 02:17 PM

I'm also about ten miles from the IC. I couldn't believe it when my wife saw the announcement for the show in the Statesman. After I moved up here from SoCal I didn't think I'd ever see Rush again, unless I traveled to a show. This is so awesome.

Anyway, I was planning on being at the IC box office on Saturday to buy tickets. Should I plan on being there before 10AM when it opens? Does anyone have any idea how quick the tix might go?

#9 yyz311

yyz311

The Seeker

• Members *
  • 170 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (yyz311 @ Feb 5 2008, 11:23 AM)
I have one extra ticket available, third row off the floor on Geddy's side.

I was lucky enought to get the seat in the presale, then went back and got a better seat.

The ticket is Section A3, Row C, seat 3.  I am just looking for what I paid - $108.00.

Sold.

#10 towhee

towhee

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Rush, of course. My dogs. My niece. Guitar. Bird watching. Skiing. Snowboarding. Snorkeling. Travel. Reading. Riddles.

Posted 27 April 2008 - 10:31 PM

If anyone is still looking for tickets, I just saw that stubhub has front row of A3 (looks like a great section - Geddy's side) available at a decent price.  I got front row of A4 in the presale.  Thrilled with that.  There was a mention of a short wife in this thread, so those A3 tickets would be perfect!  Not too much longer of a wait.  Have a great time at the show, everyone!!!! biggrin.gif  

#11 chrxtopher

chrxtopher

The Seeker

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Photography, art, drumming, travel

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:34 AM

For any of you going to the Boise show .... (crickets)

I'll be bringing the RushTour banner, and it seems our best option (according to a local Rush fan) is the KKGL FM party, held off-site.

The radio station is offering a shuttle service to a party location in Nampa (closest "city" to the arena) before the concert. They are encouraging people to park in the arena parking lot and take thier shuttle. Free food, Rush tunes, front row ticket contest, etc.

So, park at the venue, take the shuttle to the party zone, then look for the banner.  If you don't see it, call me - 773.425.1702.

#12 IDSkinner

IDSkinner

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Travel, cooking, hiking, mountain biking, snow skiing, good live music of any kind, intelligent conversation.

Posted 02 June 2008 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (chrxtopher @ May 29 2008, 10:34 AM)
For any of you going to the Boise show .... (crickets)

I'll be bringing the RushTour banner, and it seems our best option (according to a local Rush fan) is the KKGL FM party, held off-site.

The radio station is offering a shuttle service to a party location in Nampa (closest "city" to the arena) before the concert. They are encouraging people to park in the arena parking lot and take thier shuttle. Free food, Rush tunes, front row ticket contest, etc.

So, park at the venue, take the shuttle to the party zone, then look for the banner.  If you don't see it, call me - 773.425.1702.

Cool!

#13 Apollo

Apollo

The Seeker

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 06:02 PM

The party location is the Holiday Inn in Nampa for those who are wondering, according to the radio.  I will try to make it in time for the party, does anyone know how often the shuttle bus runs back and forth?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users