2008 - 06/03 - Boise, ID - Idaho Center

I'm there, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1. Thanks for making this section--a fantastic idea. Yeah, I'm only 10 miles from the Idaho Center. We hardly ever get anyone good in Idaho. Mostly country. sad.gif But now Rush is coming to show us how it's done. biggrin.gif BTW, I'm not from Idaho, so I'm really not used to being deprived of all these big acts coming to town. It has taken its toll. Enough of that, though.

Party on: 2.gif

Can anyone report on how floor seating is at the Idaho Center? My wife is short and is always mad she can't see anything at concerts so while I would like to get floor seats, I guess I shouldn't if they are not sloped in any way.

QUOTE (Apollo @ Jan 23 2008, 10:42 AM)
Can anyone report on how floor seating is at the Idaho Center? My wife is short and is always mad she can't see anything at concerts so while I would like to get floor seats, I guess I shouldn't if they are not sloped in any way.

The Idaho Center floor is stone flat. Built for Rodeos and Monster truck shows. Not for short folks unless you can get up close. It's also not very tall (long and wide though) so at least half or more of the seats will be on the floor. Better act quick if you want to get good seats on the first tier.

I have one extra ticket available, third row off the floor on Geddy's side.

I was lucky enought to get the seat in the presale, then went back and got a better seat.

The ticket is Section A3, Row C, seat 3. I am just looking for what I paid - $108.00.

I'm also about ten miles from the IC. I couldn't believe it when my wife saw the announcement for the show in the Statesman. After I moved up here from SoCal I didn't think I'd ever see Rush again, unless I traveled to a show. This is so awesome.

Anyway, I was planning on being at the IC box office on Saturday to buy tickets. Should I plan on being there before 10AM when it opens? Does anyone have any idea how quick the tix might go?

QUOTE (yyz311 @ Feb 5 2008, 11:23 AM)
I have one extra ticket available, third row off the floor on Geddy's side.

I was lucky enought to get the seat in the presale, then went back and got a better seat.

The ticket is Section A3, Row C, seat 3. I am just looking for what I paid - $108.00.

Sold.

If anyone is still looking for tickets, I just saw that stubhub has front row of A3 (looks like a great section - Geddy's side) available at a decent price. I got front row of A4 in the presale. Thrilled with that. There was a mention of a short wife in this thread, so those A3 tickets would be perfect! Not too much longer of a wait. Have a great time at the show, everyone!!!! biggrin.gif

For any of you going to the Boise show .... (crickets)

I'll be bringing the RushTour banner, and it seems our best option (according to a local Rush fan) is the KKGL FM party, held off-site.

The radio station is offering a shuttle service to a party location in Nampa (closest "city" to the arena) before the concert. They are encouraging people to park in the arena parking lot and take thier shuttle. Free food, Rush tunes, front row ticket contest, etc.

So, park at the venue, take the shuttle to the party zone, then look for the banner. If you don't see it, call me - 773.425.1702.

QUOTE (chrxtopher @ May 29 2008, 10:34 AM)
For any of you going to the Boise show .... (crickets)

I'll be bringing the RushTour banner, and it seems our best option (according to a local Rush fan) is the KKGL FM party, held off-site.

The radio station is offering a shuttle service to a party location in Nampa (closest "city" to the arena) before the concert. They are encouraging people to park in the arena parking lot and take thier shuttle. Free food, Rush tunes, front row ticket contest, etc.

So, park at the venue, take the shuttle to the party zone, then look for the banner. If you don't see it, call me - 773.425.1702.

Cool!

The party location is the Holiday Inn in Nampa for those who are wondering, according to the radio. I will try to make it in time for the party, does anyone know how often the shuttle bus runs back and forth?

Archived