2008 - 06/01 - Portland, OR - Clark County Amphitheatre

i'm so excited! this will be my first rush concert! been a die hard fan since i first Heard Tom Sawyer back when i was like 8 (19 now). I have section 203 (i don't care where i sit as long as i'm there). anyones tickets come yet?

QUOTE (Nate1647 @ May 20 2008, 08:50 PM)
i'm so excited! this will be my first rush concert! been a die hard fan since i first Heard Tom Sawyer back when i was like 8 (19 now). I have section 203 (i don't care where i sit as long as i'm there). anyones tickets come yet?

Did you get your tix yet Nate?

You'll have a blast at the show!!!! I'm gonna go over to the KGON tent for a while at the venue. Iris Harrison has been a long time friend and can't wait to see her!!! 653.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ May 27 2008, 10:54 PM)
I had planned on this concert earlier this year but it just didn't work out. Hope you all have a great time meeting up and enjoying the concert. Maybe next time. biggrin.gif 1022.gif 2.gif trink39.gif

sad.gif no trouty?

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 27 2008, 05:53 PM)
QUOTE (Nate1647 @ May 20 2008, 08:50 PM)

Did you get your tix yet Nate?

You'll have a blast at the show!!!! I'm gonna go over to the KGON tent for a while at the venue. Iris Harrison has been a long time friend and can't wait to see her!!! 653.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Yes! i got my tickets 2 days ago and i couldn't be more excited! 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 28 2008, 09:06 AM)
QUOTE (troutman @ May 27 2008, 10:54 PM)
I had planned on this concert earlier this year but it just didn't work out. Hope you all have a great time meeting up and enjoying the concert. Maybe next time. biggrin.gif  1022.gif  2.gif  trink39.gif

sad.gif no trouty?

No sad.gif like I said in my PM. I am committed to pagscon and with my recent knee surgery it just cannot happen this time around. But if they tour again I will definitely be there biggrin.gif trink39.gif

Meet up update!!!! I am being given the Tour Banner at the Gorge show and will bring it to this meetup. The final plan, as i've just got off the phone with some peeps of the OTHER Rush sites, and most convenient one for all is to meet at 4-ish at I-5 and the 134th St exit in Vancouver WA. Shuttles, which cost like a dollar, begin running from this P&R at 6pm and run every 15 minutes dropping you off right at the front gate of the venue and then pick you up after the show getting back to the P&R within 15 min and you are on you way and NOT stuck in concert traffic!!!

So come hang and sign the Banner!!!

LAdy A.

QUOTE (rushfan1966 @ May 29 2008, 09:47 AM)
3 more days

2.gif 1022.gif 653.gif cheer.gif trink39.gif common001.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif b_sigh.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

2 more days

trink38.gif 653.gif trink39.gif common001.gif cheer.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Lady April I hope I will see you at the Gorge!!!! I will have my 4 year old with me!!!! He is so excited!!!!! Talk to you tomorrow!!!!!

Hope the weather holds out for us 653.gif

Take Care and see you all on SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

2.gif The Best Band in the World

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ May 30 2008, 10:11 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ May 19 2008, 10:42 AM)
and you cannot go in with alcohol  smile.gif

heh cool.gif

unsure.gif oh sh*t, did I type that out loud? 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 28 2008, 10:11 AM)
Meet up update!!!! I am being given the Tour Banner at the Gorge show and will bring it to this meetup. The final plan, as i've just got off the phone with some peeps of the OTHER Rush sites, and most convenient one for all is to meet at 4-ish at I-5 and the 134th St exit in Vancouver WA. Shuttles, which cost like a dollar, begin running from this P&R at 6pm and run every 15 minutes dropping you off right at the front gate of the venue and then pick you up after the show getting back to the P&R within 15 min and you are on you way and NOT stuck in concert traffic!!!
So come hang and sign the Banner!!!
LAdy A.

1022.gif

Oh man am i excited. leaving tomorrow for portland from eugene around 12. gonna hang out with some old friends, get dinner, then ride the shuttle to the show smile.gif it really hasn't sunk in yet that i'm seeing rush!!!

best concert of my life! definately a moment i'll remember as long as i live, seeing alex walk on stage for the first time was just sort of like, "wow, they're right there!"

The Portland meet-up went better than the Gorge meet-up. I just wish more people showed up!!!!

In was great to meet all of you...Lady April, AGP, Ya Big Tree, Rolina, SnowDog...etc. I'm sorry if I missed anyone, my brain is kind of fried, I've only had 3 hours of sleep since yesterday morning!! dazed025.gif

It was really nice to finally put some names and faces together!!

I am going to try to post some pictures and my review from the show today or tomorrow.

You All Take Care!!!!!

2.gif The Best Band in the World

Archived