2008 - 05/31 - Seattle, WA - The Gorge Amphitheatre

QUOTE (rushfan1966 @ May 20 2008, 02:07 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ May 20 2008, 01:53 PM)
QUOTE (rushfan1966 @ May 19 2008, 08:32 AM)
To all the Beautiful Ladies of RUSH!!!

I am taking my 4 year old son with me. If you have closer tickets than row 45, I would love to get my son close enough to get into picture with the band in the background.

I am not trying to alienate the men, but the Ladies are comfortable enough to share seat space!!!!!

Thank you!!!!

Take care!!!!

2.gif  The Best Band in the World

Sure, I'll help you out. Do you just want me to hold him up for a few songs or something while you snap pictures?? How were you going to do this?

That would work!!!! I kind of hoping I can sneak him down front during 1 song. Just so Neil can see his shirt!!! That is if I can catch Neil's eye for a moment!!!

About the TRF meetup, my plan is to be there around 4PM. I will stay in the lot until the GA doors open. Since I have my son with me, I will not partake at this show. I will partake at the Portland show the next day.

Janie are you going to the Portland show as well???

Thank you!!!

Take care!!!

2.gif The Best Band in the World

Ok, wait, I'm confused. I was under the impression you were sitting in row 45 but now I'm reading that you aren't even going into the show? Who is going with your son?

I don't know if Neil is going to see him if I hold him up during the show. Row 15 seems close but I'm sure the distance looks greater from the stage. Maybe someone closer than my row can hold your son up for a few songs so you can get pictures and Neil can see your son's shirt?

And to answer your question about the Portland show... no I'm not going. I wish I were though! I would have loved to have gone to either the Vancouver show or the Portland show (or both!) but I'm only seeing the Seattle show.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if I confused you, sometimes I think to fast for my fingers, I am going to the show!!!

Wish you were going to both shows though!!!!

Thanks again.........Take care!!!!!

Oops strike that last reply.................Brain Cramp

I am sitting in Row 45, my nephew and his fiance are sitting in GA. I am going into the Amphitheater when GA opens up.......I see where I screwed up my last 2 posts.... doh.gif

Are you still going to PM your number so we all can meet??

I just PM'ed Lady April my cell number, are you going to be together??

Thanks again.....Take Care!!!!!!!

oops.gif I am a little slow sometimes on the uptake. When I said I wasn't going to partake I meant that I wasn't going to drink inside the Amphitheater, because my son is going to be there. I may have 1 beer before we go in but thats it.

Thanks.....Take care!!!!

OMG

The rain at Whiter River last July was brutal!!

It actually stopped but, whoo boy--sideways!

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ May 26 2008, 10:42 PM)
common001.gif

I know!! Just four more days! Four more days until my first Rush show. I cannot believe this is finally going to happen. smile.gif I have been waiting a looooong time to see the guys in action. I have a feeling I'm going to kind of freak out when they first hit the stage. It's all good though.

QUOTE (Janie @ May 27 2008, 05:20 AM)
common001.gif

I know!! Just four more days! Four more days until my first Rush show. I cannot believe this is finally going to happen. smile.gif I have been waiting a looooong time to see the guys in action. I have a feeling I'm going to kind of freak out when they first hit the stage. It's all good though.

Janie...I'm so excited for you! This will be the...26th time I've seen the boys play, and I still remember the first time like it was yesterday!

Have a great time...just 4 more days (After today of course...) biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ May 27 2008, 08:57 AM)
common001.gif

Janie...I'm so excited for you! This will be the...26th time I've seen the boys play, and I still remember the first time like it was yesterday!

653.gif trink39.gif common001.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif trink36.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 27 2008, 10:05 AM)
QUOTE (JDL2112 @ May 27 2008, 08:57 AM)
common001.gif

653.gif trink39.gif common001.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif trink36.gif

My thoughts exactly April!!!! 2.gif

Hello everyone!

I'll be showing up at the Gorge around 5 or so that evening probably because I won't be able to stay home. biggrin.gif

I posted my number earlier, but want to make sure it's seen again in case everyone is lost!

I'm 206-954-2112....just jingle!

I'll have a Rush shirt on... rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ May 27 2008, 07:20 AM)
common001.gif

Janie.....I can't wait to see the expression on your face when you get there!!! I'll save a beer for you!!! I will PM you my cell number.

Take Care.......4 more days.....and 77 degrees to boot!!!!

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ May 27 2008, 02:01 PM)
Hello everyone!

I'll be showing up at the Gorge around 5 or so that evening probably because I won't be able to stay home. biggrin.gif

I posted my number earlier, but want to make sure it's seen again in case everyone is lost!

I'm 206-954-2112....just jingle!

I'll have a Rush shirt on... rofl3.gif

My truck load of peeps will call you when we get near the parking area laugh.gif I've located the guy who has the banner this year too and got his number as well!!!!

QUOTE (rushfan1966 @ May 27 2008, 02:39 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ May 27 2008, 07:20 AM)
common001.gif

Janie.....I can't wait to see the expression on your face when you get there!!! I'll save a beer for you!!! I will PM you my cell number.

Take Care.......4 more days.....and 77 degrees to boot!!!!

Heyyy WOOHOO! My first Rush show, I get to meet TRFers AND there'll be beer! wink.gif I just sent out a mass PM to basically everyone in this thread. Hope everyone got the message with my cell #. I still don't know what time my friend and I will get there but I will have my cell with me.

I'm a little sad though that I didn't win any M&G passes. That would have been the ultimate experience. Anyway... the show is only three days away now! laugh.gif

Thanks! Got the message. We'll probably get there between 5-6pm. We're GA, so we want to try to get a good spot. I'll be on the lookout for TRF peeps.

See ya there!

OK I have just confirmed with members of CP and the Tour Forum. They like my plan best cause of the convenience! Meet up at the venue parking lot around 4-ish. Phone numbers are posted so we can find each other. The Tour banner will be handed off to me at that show so I will take it to Portland from there.

Call me on Saturday if you have any questions. 206-399-1735

Lady A.

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 28 2008, 11:05 AM)
OK I have just confirmed with members of CP and the Tour Forum. They like my plan best cause of the convenience! Meet up at the venue parking lot around 4-ish. Phone numbers are posted so we can find each other. The Tour banner will be handed off to me at that show so I will take it to Portland from there.
Call me on Saturday if you have any questions. 206-399-1735
Lady A.

Will do! See you then!

Hey, all! I'm stoked about this show! The venue, the TRF folks...it's gonna be a great one!

I'll be calling as soon as I get to the venue, which I hope will be early.

Thanks for the PM Janie!

3 F**king DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 653.gif 1022.gif trink39.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Archived