2008 - 05/31 - Seattle, WA - The Gorge Amphitheatre

QUOTE (Barchetta82 @ May 8 2008, 10:21 AM)
QUOTE (JDL2112 @ May 8 2008, 10:29 AM)
QUOTE (Barchetta82 @ May 5 2008, 09:54 AM)
Has anyone received their preorder tickets yet? As of today (5-05), I have not, and I'm getting a tad bit worried.

Hi there! I just got notice that mine are sitting in my mailbox and were delivered yesterday....5-7. Should be real shortly now!

Got mine yesterday!! It's getting closer and closer..... trink39.gif

Sweet! I can't wait!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have my tickets and me and my fiancee are going. We're going to stay at a friends place in Wenatchee afterward rather than trying to drive all the way back to Bellingham.

Saw Rush at the Gorge in '97... awesome! Perfect weather. Hope so this time too.

653.gif Driving from Spokane with my better half on Sat aftn.. in my

ph34r.gif 86 944 Turbo Porsche. ph34r.gif

Anyone plan on Dressing up their auto with Rush stuff???

I would like to put RUSH and maybe the STAR on the back window..

any ideas on how to do that? Shoe Polish or anyone have ideas: confused13.gif

2.gif

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ May 8 2008, 10:31 AM)
QUOTE (Barchetta82 @ May 8 2008, 10:21 AM)
QUOTE (JDL2112 @ May 8 2008, 10:29 AM)
QUOTE (Barchetta82 @ May 5 2008, 09:54 AM)
Has anyone received their preorder tickets yet? As of today (5-05), I have not, and I'm getting a tad bit worried.

Hi there! I just got notice that mine are sitting in my mailbox and were delivered yesterday....5-7. Should be real shortly now!

Got mine yesterday!! It's getting closer and closer..... trink39.gif

Sweet! I can't wait!

They were just sitting in the mailbox for my viewing pleasure!

QUOTE (Head Rush @ May 9 2008, 01:40 PM)
653.gif Driving from Spokane with my better half on Sat aftn.. in my
ph34r.gif 86 944 Turbo Porsche. ph34r.gif

Anyone plan on Dressing up their auto with Rush stuff???

I would like to put RUSH and maybe the STAR on the back window..
any ideas on how to do that? Shoe Polish or anyone have ideas: confused13.gif

2.gif

'85 Nissan 300ZX... plate frame reads "Support mental health or I'll kill you." Driven by a tall skinny mustachioed long haired guy and my fiancee (her first Rush show.)

Dunno about writing anything on my car, hadn't thought about it...

Meetup outside the venue!!!!!!

Again I am bringing a couple TRFers with me so get cell numbers so we can all make a plan of being in touch on that day!

mine is 206-399-1735 653.gif

'85 Nissan 300ZX... plate frame reads "Support mental health or I'll kill you." Driven by a tall skinny mustachioed long haired guy and my fiancee (her first Rush show.)

Ozzy we should hook up cool10.gif

Hey alla yinz!

I have an extra ticket should anyone be interested.

It's a single (so you won't be sitting by me...sorry tongue.gif )

Sec C (Alex's side) Row 15 Seat 29...so it's a pretty good seat.

Face value... PM me if'n you are interested and I can get it priority or overnighted to you (your choice).

smile.gif

QUOTE (Head Rush @ May 12 2008, 07:13 PM)

Ozzy we should hook up cool10.gif

Do you have seats , or are you GA?

There's a pic of me in the "what do you drive" thread. Yell "Kenny" or "Oz", I'll turn around.

OZ

Do you have seats , or are you GA?

We are reserved seating so I know you probably want to get in and seated.

Where are you coming from Seattle area or from East???

There's a pic of me in the "what do you drive" thread. Yell "Kenny" or "Oz", I'll turn around

Where is this thread your talking bout?

Meetup outside the venue!!!!!!

I think meeting up outside would be good.. I'll prob roll in a little early

however I think they make you get out and away from you car. scared.gif

We're from Bellingham, but we'll be staying at a friend's place in Wenatchee. Makes it an easier drive.

The thread I mentioned is probably a page or two back in Random...

I'll be on the lookout for peeps from here. See ya. trink39.gif

Janie you are going to have a blast.......If you just go and experience. Talk to people, have a drink and just enjoy.

Hope to see you there.

Take care!!!!

2.gif The Best Band in the World

QUOTE (rushfan1966 @ May 15 2008, 02:33 PM)
Janie you are going to have a blast.......If you just go and experience. Talk to people, have a drink and just enjoy.

Hope to see you there.

Take care!!!!

The show is only 2 weeks away! It will be here before we know it. I'm so excited to see Rush play.

I don't know what time everyone will get there but hopefully we can all hook up at the same time for a few pictures and drinks.

Lady April has my cell and I have hers. I'll PM you my number when the date gets closer.

smile.gif

I'm still hoping for a M&G pass. Would be awesome to win some passes and say "hello" to the guys. *sigh*

QUOTE (Janie @ May 16 2008, 08:09 AM)
QUOTE (rushfan1966 @ May 15 2008, 02:33 PM)

Hope to see you there.

Take care!!!!

2.gif  The Best Band in the World

The show is only 2 weeks away! It will be here before we know it. I'm so excited to see Rush play.

I don't know what time everyone will get there but hopefully we can all hook up at the same time for a few pictures and drinks.

Lady April has my cell and I have hers. I'll PM you my number when the date gets closer.

smile.gif

I'm still hoping for a M&G pass. Would be awesome to win some passes and say "hello" to the guys. *sigh*

Cool Janie sounds great........................15 more days

Take Care!!!!!

smile.gif

Hiya all!!! Noobie here but been on CP forever and a Rush fan since 1980!!!

I have an extra ticket for the Gorge show:

Sec A (Ged's side), row 28, seat 58

You may have to sit by me ( doh.gif ) or I may head up to the lawn.

Am asking face value, $100.

I live in Renton but as a truck driver I'm all over Western Washington!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

To all the Beautiful Ladies of RUSH!!!

I am taking my 4 year old son with me. If you have closer tickets than row 45, I would love to get my son close enough to get into picture with the band in the background.

I am not trying to alienate the men, but the Ladies are comfortable enough to share seat space!!!!!

Thank you!!!!

Take care!!!!

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ May 19 2008, 10:47 AM)
Oh wow its next week. Im so excited about flying out there for the show. biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif Holy crap thats close 653.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (rushfan1966 @ May 19 2008, 10:32 AM)

I am taking my 4 year old son with me. If you have closer tickets than row 45, I would love to get my son close enough to get into picture with the band in the background.

I am not trying to alienate the men, but the Ladies are comfortable enough to share seat space!!!!!

Thank you!!!!

Take care!!!!

I'll be in row 26 or so (my buddy's got the ticket). I'd be happy to put him on my shoulders for you during the show, if our seats align. That would get you a good shot.

To everyone else, I've had horrible luck getting the meet-ups to work out, but really want to make this one. The Gorge is a perfect place to pre-function.

My cell is 775-781-5596, and I'm Allen (though hardly anyone calls me that - it's either Goose or Goz).

It's getting close!

QUOTE (goose @ May 19 2008, 10:37 PM)

Thank you!!!!

Take care!!!!

I'll be in row 26 or so (my buddy's got the ticket). I'd be happy to put him on my shoulders for you during the show, if our seats align. That would get you a good shot.

To everyone else, I've had horrible luck getting the meet-ups to work out, but really want to make this one. The Gorge is a perfect place to pre-function.

My cell is 775-781-5596, and I'm Allen (though hardly anyone calls me that - it's either Goose or Goz).

It's getting close!

I agree that it will be hard for all of us to get together at the same time but meeting here and there is totally plausible. Worse comes to worse, just grab me from my seat:

Sec C (Alex's side) Row 15 Seat 29

I think quite a few of us are in the same area. I know AlienGirl is in row 10, Lady April, Ya Ya and Rolinda are in row 12...

QUOTE (goose @ May 20 2008, 12:37 AM)

Thank you!!!!

Take care!!!!

It's getting close!

That would be very cool!!!

Our seats are in section B row 45!!!

My son is very light also, about 30 pounds!!!

We are going to make him a cool shirt, so "Hope"fully Neil will give him a pair of sticks!!!! He loves watching Neil!!!

Anyone have any suggestions for my 4 year olds custom made shirt???

Thank you again!!!

Take care and we'll see you all at the TRF meet -up!!

QUOTE (rushfan1966 @ May 19 2008, 08:32 AM)

Thank you!!!!

Take care!!!!

Sure, I'll help you out. Do you just want me to hold him up for a few songs or something while you snap pictures?? How were you going to do this?

QUOTE (Janie @ May 20 2008, 01:53 PM)
QUOTE (rushfan1966 @ May 19 2008, 08:32 AM)

Thank you!!!!

Take care!!!!

Sure, I'll help you out. Do you just want me to hold him up for a few songs or something while you snap pictures?? How were you going to do this?

That would work!!!! I kind of hoping I can sneak him down front during 1 song. Just so Neil can see his shirt!!! That is if I can catch Neil's eye for a moment!!!

About the TRF meetup, my plan is to be there around 4PM. I will stay in the lot until the GA doors open. Since I have my son with me, I will not partake at this show. I will partake at the Portland show the next day.

Janie are you going to the Portland show as well???

Thank you!!!

Take care!!!

Archived