2008 - 05/31 - Seattle, WA - The Gorge Amphitheatre

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Mar 4 2008, 06:20 PM)
I gotta buy my plane tickets still. I'm so excited to see Rush with my Lady April and Rolinda again! biggrin.gif So Excited!!!!

laugh.gif Mee too!!!! 653.gif We gonna have lots of fun driving to both shows from Seattle!!!!! 1022.gif 2.gif trink36.gif 2.gif applaudit.gif

looking forward to 4 shows for 08 leg of the tour...Vegas, Irvine, Gorge & Red Rocks...this will make 11 shows total for the S&A tour

arrive in Seattle on 5/30 with some other Rush heads and hitting the city that night...pm me to coordinate any other Rush heads that would like to get together

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 8 2008, 06:32 AM)
I got my plane tickets! bncegrn.gif Its all really happening! biggrin.gif

You'll enjoy the Gorge a lot!! Fly safe and hopefully we'll see you there!

QUOTE (Janie @ Apr 8 2008, 08:37 AM)
That is awesome! So you decided on flying? Good choice. So much better than taking the bus.

I cannot wait for the show! I am so excited. smile.gif

Yeah I figured instead of spending 3 days on a bus I would just spend a day on a plane. Besides Im gonna be in a car with Rolinda and Lady April for our roadtrip to Portland show afterwards. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Apr 8 2008, 10:16 AM)
I got my plane tickets!  bncegrn.gif  Its all really happening!  biggrin.gif

Thanks! I look forward to meeting you. biggrin.gif Im a lil nervous about the plane, I have never flown before.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 8 2008, 11:38 AM)
QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Apr 8 2008, 10:16 AM)
I got my plane tickets!  bncegrn.gif  Its all really happening!  biggrin.gif

Thanks! I look forward to meeting you. biggrin.gif Im a lil nervous about the plane, I have never flown before.

We will hook up with JDL for sure! Met him last year laugh.gif

THe Gorge will totally be worth the flight!

Pray for sun!

The backdrop is soooo awesome.

Better than RedRocks IMO.

Take/drink lots of water, it is a desert.

[and beer]

=O

My little peapod...we're gonna have a great time again!!! I'm sure we'll see April and meet some new people from our forum!!

QUOTE (Janie @ Apr 8 2008, 06:37 AM)
That is awesome! So you decided on flying? Good choice. So much better than taking the bus.

I cannot wait for the show! I am so excited. smile.gif

Janie...I just read in another area that this is your first show! Oh boy! I love to see people after their first Rush concert...it's almost a religious experience!!! (so to speak) biggrin.gif

Have fun!!!

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Apr 18 2008, 07:18 AM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Apr 8 2008, 06:37 AM)

I cannot wait for the show! I am so excited.  smile.gif

Janie...I just read in another area that this is your first show! Oh boy! I love to see people after their first Rush concert...it's almost a religious experience!!! (so to speak) biggrin.gif

Have fun!!!

Thanks JDL! I'm anxious and excited for the show. I love reading the stories everyone is sharing. I know I'm going to have a great time! Words cannot express how happy I am that I finally get to see Rush. smile.gif

Tell you what...this is not going to be like the show in Auburn where I stood there holding a sign that said "TRF". This place is really big! Anyone have any suggestions on a meeting place easy to find there?

April...I think we swapped phone numbers right before we left that day and met up that way...that might be the great way to go about this. I'll be happy to post my cell number up and everyone can call and we can just "try to locate" everyone.

Anyone have any other ideas???

Jay :-)

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Apr 23 2008, 09:20 AM)
Tell you what...this is not going to be like the show in Auburn where I stood there holding a sign that said "TRF". This place is really big! Anyone have any suggestions on a meeting place easy to find there?

April...I think we swapped phone numbers right before we left that day and met up that way...that might be the great way to go about this. I'll be happy to post my cell number up and everyone can call and we can just "try to locate" everyone.

There's usually a food court and warm-up band going at the Gorge. That might be a good plan.

I'm coming with four others, and I'm the odd man out (Tix came in four-packs). They're row 30+ and I'm row 23 or 24.

Wherever we decide to meet, I'll be easy to find. I'll be the guy in the RUSH shirt.

bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (goose @ Apr 25 2008, 08:41 PM)
QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Apr 23 2008, 09:20 AM)
Tell you what...this is not going to be like the show in Auburn where I stood there holding a sign that said "TRF".  This place is really big!  Anyone have any suggestions on a meeting place easy to find there?

April...I think we swapped phone numbers right before we left that day and met up that way...that might be the great way to go about this.  I'll be happy to post my cell number up and everyone can call and we can just "try to locate" everyone.

There's usually a food court and warm-up band going at the Gorge. That might be a good plan.

I'm coming with four others, and I'm the odd man out (Tix came in four-packs). They're row 30+ and I'm row 23 or 24.

Wherever we decide to meet, I'll be easy to find. I'll be the guy in the RUSH shirt.

bekloppt.gif

So, your three friends are in row 30+ and only you are in row 23/24?

I'm totally up for meeting before the show. Just tell me when and where and I'll be there! smile.gif

QUOTE (Peapod2112 @ Apr 13 2008, 12:41 PM)
hello everybody, hopefully i will see most of you at the Gorge 1022.gif  2.gif

ohmy.gif WOW!!! bekloppt.gif Finally getting over to this thread! Hey peapod laugh.gif Long time no see you on here!!! Yes absolutely! Here is some info for you guys! We, uh- myself, YBT and Rolinda will be driving and Janie will be in another vehicle, all want to hook up before the show. What say outside the venue. Just short of the gates er something. My truckload won't even be leaving the Seattle area until noon.

Here is my cell##206-399-1735 gimme jingley 653.gif

IF ANYONE ELSE IS GOING TO THIS SHOW FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AND LEAVE A MESSAGE IF I DUN ANSWER!!!!

AND YES, MY NAME IS APRIL laugh.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 1 2008, 07:49 AM)
QUOTE (Peapod2112 @ Apr 13 2008, 12:41 PM)
hello everybody, hopefully i will see most of you at the Gorge 1022.gif  2.gif

ohmy.gif WOW!!! bekloppt.gif Finally getting over to this thread! Hey peapod laugh.gif Long time no see you on here!!! Yes absolutely! Here is some info for you guys! We, uh- myself, YBT and Rolinda will be driving and Janie will be in another vehicle, all want to hook up before the show. What say outside the venue. Just short of the gates er something. My truckload won't even be leaving the Seattle area until noon.

Here is my cell##206-399-1735 gimme jingley 653.gif

IF ANYONE ELSE IS GOING TO THIS SHOW FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AND LEAVE A MESSAGE IF I DUN ANSWER!!!!

AND YES, MY NAME IS APRIL laugh.gif trink39.gif

April!

Not leaving until noon? You should be just fine! biggrin.gif

My mom lives just outside of Yakima, so we (Annalese and I) will be staying there and driving over...takes about an hour from her place in Selah.

I think there are like 3 entrances to the place, so we'll have to do it mostly by cell phone.

If anyone wants to, you can call April at her number, and I'll be happy to find people also so you can call my number 206-954-2112 and I'll have it on me that day...it's got a camera of course... biggrin.gif yes.gif

Annalese says hi!!

QUOTE (Barchetta82 @ May 5 2008, 09:54 AM)
Has anyone received their preorder tickets yet? As of today (5-05), I have not, and I'm getting a tad bit worried.

Hi there! I just got notice that mine are sitting in my mailbox and were delivered yesterday....5-7. Should be real shortly now!

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ May 8 2008, 10:29 AM)
QUOTE (Barchetta82 @ May 5 2008, 09:54 AM)
Has anyone received their preorder tickets yet? As of today (5-05), I have not, and I'm getting a tad bit worried.

Hi there! I just got notice that mine are sitting in my mailbox and were delivered yesterday....5-7. Should be real shortly now!

Got mine yesterday!! It's getting closer and closer..... trink39.gif

Archived