2008 - 05/31 - Seattle, WA - The Gorge Amphitheatre

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bekloppt.gif

Yes....I'm very sure I'll go! We're going to camp and the whole 10 yards...we'll hope for a nice night!

I'm sure that we'll have a "April"sighting with her husband also!!

Well, I live in the Reno area, but usually travel to the Pac Northwest to see RUSH with my high school buddies. They're getting me a ticket, all I have to do is make my way north.

Haven't decided if I'll drive or fly, or where I'll stay. I see some of you plan on camping. How does that work at the Gorge? Are reservations necessary, and is there a wicked fee? Any info/tips would be appreciated.

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ Jan 24 2008, 09:16 AM)
bekloppt.gif

Yes....I'm very sure I'll go! We're going to camp and the whole 10 yards...we'll hope for a nice night!

I'm sure that we'll have a "April"sighting with her husband also!!

laugh.gif You will have a sighting minus my husband though. You'll have a sighting of me in addition to the lovely Rolinda Bonz and Ya Big Tree!!!!!! 653.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Well that was my worst experience ever getting tickets...but at least I am somewhat near...lololol

Sec A row 16 32 and 33

At least it wasn't like last time and I couldn't see them..LOLOL

Congrats on the "B" section row 20 tickets!!!

We'll have to get together everyone!

Jay :-)

QUOTE (goose @ Feb 1 2008, 10:48 PM)
Haven't decided if I'll drive or fly, or where I'll stay. I see some of you plan on camping. How does that work at the Gorge? Are reservations necessary, and is there a wicked fee? Any info/tips would be appreciated.

I think most people camp on the grounds which ranges from $40-$60 depending on what kind of accommodations you want (e.g. showers, fancy real toilets, outlets).

I would venture to say that you don't need reservations for regular camping. You may need one for the primo camping though. I'd call ahead of time (or get your friends too since they live in the area) and make sure. They secure quite a large area for campers. I think, anyway. It has been a long time I was there last.

Turns out my friend doesn't have a problem with driving home at 2am so I don't have to worry about the camping issue.

QUOTE (Janie @ Feb 7 2008, 04:57 PM)
QUOTE (goose @ Feb 1 2008, 10:48 PM)

I think most people camp on the grounds which ranges from $40-$60 depending on what kind of accommodations you want (e.g. showers, fancy real toilets, outlets).

I would venture to say that you don't need reservations for regular camping. You may need one for the primo camping though. I'd call ahead of time (or get your friends too since they live in the area) and make sure. They secure quite a large area for campers. I think, anyway. It has been a long time I was there last.

Turns out my friend doesn't have a problem with driving home at 2am so I don't have to worry about the camping issue.

Thanks for the info. I'm really looking forward to this venue again.

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Feb 10 2008, 01:14 PM)
Eric and I will be there!!! 1022.gif

I can't wait to see everyone again. wub.gif

I can't wait to finally meet Rolinda... wub.gif

I meant in Portland...

unsure.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Feb 1 2008, 09:46 PM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Feb 1 2008, 08:34 PM)
yes.gif  i'm looking at this one too....and portland.  trink38.gif

I'm so jealous!!!! Bonzie's takin' a cross country Rush tour. Lucky!!!!!! cool.gif

I'm traveling out of the country to see them! biggrin.gif bncegrn.gif

I'm excited! Seattle, Portland, Detroit and Toronto! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Feb 11 2008, 04:15 PM)

I'm excited! Seattle, Portland, Detroit and Toronto! biggrin.gif

Woah! Wow. Four shows?! That's incredible. I'm nearly vibrating because I get to go to one. I'd lose it if I were going to four shows.

QUOTE (Janie @ Feb 12 2008, 10:01 AM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Feb 11 2008, 04:15 PM)

I'm excited! Seattle, Portland, Detroit and Toronto!    biggrin.gif

Woah! Wow. Four shows?! That's incredible. I'm nearly vibrating because I get to go to one. I'd lose it if I were going to four shows.

4 shows...nice!

I saw them 8 times on the Counterparts tour...I was younger...LOLOL There days just seeing them near my house is a treat!

It's fun to follow them...expensive but well worth it...I'll never forget 8 shows in like 11 days... biggrin.gif

May 31st can't get here fast enough!!!!!

Bonz and Tree...Can't wait to meet up with you!

Jay :-)

(I'd like to hear something from Roll the Bones or Presto here...that would be nice!)

Newb to the board here....

Picked up my tix last week. They'd been on sale for awhile and was surprised to see Sec A Row 24 seats available. Tix must not be selling as much as anticipated. But goodie for me...picked up 3 tix for me, the wife, and my 7 Yo's first concert. He really wanted to go after watching Live In Rio with me.

Cant wait...The Gorge is awesome place to see a concert (cept the whole trying to leave thing smile.gif)

QUOTE (PeartIsMyHero @ Feb 23 2008, 01:37 PM)

Picked up my tix last week. They'd been on sale for awhile and was surprised to see Sec A Row 24 seats available.

Cant wait...The Gorge is awesome place to see a concert (cept the whole trying to leave thing smile.gif)

First: Hi!

Second: WHAT?! Row 24?! My friend bought tickets the day they went on sale and he got row 33. Who did you get your tickets through?

Lastly: I dread leaving the gorge parking lot too. It's horrible.

Whole bunch of comments, lets get started:

I would much rather see them in the Gorge as opposed to the Whiteriver. The roof there causes a nasty echo.

I was online as soon as they went on sale and I got screwed. I finally got tickets Section B row 47.

My wife also let me buy tickets to the Portland, I mean Ridgefield show, what a great wife.

The parking Lot isn't bad just remember to get there early and don't open any alcohol until security is beyond your row. Also just relax after the show for a while and you can usually get right out.

Last but not least, where is everyone meeting before hand? Would love to get a bunch of people together before the show.

2.gif The Best Band in the World

QUOTE (Janie @ Feb 24 2008, 08:21 AM)
QUOTE (PeartIsMyHero @ Feb 23 2008, 01:37 PM)

Picked up my tix last week.  They'd been on sale for awhile and was surprised to see Sec A Row 24 seats available. 

First: Hi!

Second: WHAT?! Row 24?! My friend bought tickets the day they went on sale and he got row 33. Who did you get your tickets through?

Lastly: I dread leaving the gorge parking lot too. It's horrible.

Yeah I was amazed at row 24 so late after they went on sale. I bought them thru ticketmaster and I was debating over lawn seats, and I figured just for the heck of it I'll try the seats and see what I come up with. Low and behold row 24 Section C. Couldnt let those get away, was well worth the extra money.

I remember when you used to get tickets 3 weeks before a show....usually as a result of sleeping overnight on the pavement...

Now...we get tickets in February and the show doesn't happen until May 31st...UUUUGGGGGHHHH

Thank you for listening to my vent... 2.gif

Archived