2008 - 05/31 - Seattle, WA - The Gorge Amphitheatre

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ May 29 2008, 05:52 AM)
Im getting ready for my flight today! I take off (eh) at 3pm, arrive in Seattle around 9pm. biggrin.gif

Let me give a quick weather forcast...

It'll be raining... biggrin.gif

Hope your flight goes well Tree!!! Look forward to seeing you!

Jay :-)

QUOTE (rushfan1966 @ May 29 2008, 07:45 AM)
2 more days
trink39.gif 1022.gif 653.gif common001.gif cheer.gif applaudit.gif

HURRY!!!!! hehehehehe

This can't show up fast enough!!!

For those who haven't seen this yet !!!!!

OK I have just confirmed with members of CP and the Tour Forum. They like my plan best cause of the convenience! Meet up at the venue parking lot around 4-ish. Phone numbers are posted so we can find each other. The Tour banner will be handed off to me at that show so I will take it to Portland from there.

Call me on Saturday if you have any questions. 206-399-1735

Lady A.

My friend originally wanted to leave, yes leave, Seattle at 5pm. I convinced him to leave at 3pm. (I wanted more like 2pm.) Parking can be such a hassle at the gorge. The two times I've been there, we waited in our car for over two hours just to park. The drive itself takes a little over two hours plus we're going to stop for food. I can't believe he originally wanted to leave at 5pm?! So, I *think* I'll get there around 7pm.

QUOTE (Janie @ May 29 2008, 02:35 PM)
My friend originally wanted to leave, yes leave, Seattle at 5pm. I convinced him to leave at 3pm. (I wanted more like 2pm.) Parking can be such a hassle at the gorge. The two times I've been there, we waited in our car for over two hours just to park. The drive itself takes a little over two hours plus we're going to stop for food. I can't believe he originally wanted to leave at 5pm?! So, I *think* I'll get there around 7pm.

It takes 2 1/2 hours to drive there, much less trying to get in to the Amph. unsure.gif You're going to miss the meet up sad.gif hug2.gif

Hell, I thought leaving at noon was pushing it!!!!

See if you can talk your friend into leaving earlier!!!!

I will still have a beer waiting for you!!!

I think that it was JDL2112 that said the trip would take at least 2 1/2 hours, but I would be safe and say 3!!! Plus parking hassles.... sad.gif

Good luck and Take Care!!!!

2.gif The Best Band in the World

QUOTE (rushfan1966 @ May 29 2008, 01:47 PM)

I will still have a beer waiting for you!!!

I think that it was JDL2112 that said the trip would take at least 2 1/2 hours, but I would be safe and say 3!!! Plus parking hassles.... sad.gif

Good luck and Take Care!!!!

Oh my lands yes! It take 2 and a half at least!

Please try to leave before 3! I'm leaving Yakima at 3 to get there at 4....

If you happen to miss the meet up, just call someone ok????

Well, we'll see. I told him that I would buy him dinner, many beers, a t shirt and a concert program book thingy if we got there way early. Of course I said he would also be stuck talking to me(!) until the show started. Hopefully all that will entice him to leave around 1pm.

I'm debating what time to leave. I'm 45 mins north of Seattle. Thinking around 3 to put me there about 6-630. How long does it take to get in to park? I've been there a few times but dont remember huge amount of time to get in from off the highway??

QUOTE (Janie @ May 29 2008, 03:42 PM)

Well, we'll see. I told him that I would buy him dinner, many beers, a t shirt and a concert program book thingy if we got there way early. Of course I said he would also be stuck talking to me(!) until the show started. Hopefully all that will entice him to leave around 1pm.

Well be sure to mention that he'll be meeting the best people in the world in us TRF's, and we'll keep him amused for hours! wink.gif

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ May 29 2008, 04:19 PM)

Well be sure to mention that he'll be meeting the best people in the world in us TRF's, and we'll keep him amused for hours! wink.gif

He told me to trust him... he's driven out to the gorge numerous times before. Now he's saying he wants to leave at 3:30pm. I'm starting to panic. That's cutting it too close IMO. I'm so not happy about this.

Oh, and to make matters worse, apparently he thought I wanted two extra tickets which means I either have to eat the cost of these or try and sell them Saturday but it's not looking like I'm going to have a ton of extra time before the show?!?! WTF dude. PLUS, there's the issue of unloading my original ticket. I'm going to go cry.

QUOTE (Janie @ May 29 2008, 07:47 PM)

He told me to trust him... he's driven out to the gorge numerous times before. Now he's saying he wants to leave at 3:30pm. I'm starting to panic. That's cutting it too close IMO. I'm so not happy about this.

Oh, and to make matters worse, apparently he thought I wanted two extra tickets which means I either have to eat the cost of these or try and sell them Saturday but it's not looking like I'm going to have a ton of extra time before the show?!?! WTF dude. PLUS, there's the issue of unloading my original ticket. I'm going to go cry.

We may be in similar boats as far as arrival. I love the people I'm coming with, but they are true laggers. If you've got am extra ticket in your area I'm interested. I'd love to watch the show with you. Let me know. smile.gif

QUOTE (goose @ May 30 2008, 01:29 AM)
QUOTE (Janie @ May 29 2008, 07:47 PM)

We may be in similar boats as far as arrival. I love the people I'm coming with, but they are true laggers. If you've got am extra ticket in your area I'm interested. I'd love to watch the show with you. Let me know. smile.gif

I have a single ticket myself. My friend has an extra ticket next to him (Alex's side, row 33) and the other two extras are on Geddy's side (I believe), row 24 or 26. Since I scored row 15 Alex's side, I'm totally not willing to switch to row 24 Geddy's side! Hey, I'm an Alex girl. I think I'm relatively close to you though. I'm sure I'll stand out as the girl going ballistic, running to her seat last minute, screaming about how cute Alex is, squealing uncontrollably and drooling excessively.

I want to meet up with you though. We'll say hi and snap a few pictures at some point in time I'm sure!

Tomorrow cannot get here fast enough!

Rain? That'll be a first for me. I've been in a couple of windstorms out there, but never rain.

Hope it's not a downpour.

See ya there.

Checking the hour by hour forecast at accuweather.com it says rain will hold of till about midnight. Lets hope for a dry one! Been saying all week that it was going to be nice and warm with no chance of rain. Cmon, dont let us down now!

QUOTE (Janie @ May 29 2008, 05:42 PM)

Be stuck talking to you????? I would drive you for all that you are offering. Hell, I would drive you if you were just going to put in gas!!!!

I really hope that you get there in time for the meet-up, if not you have my cell number already.

I forgot where your seats are so if you can PM me your location at least I can come down and say Hi!!!! Plus I told you that I would save you a beer!!!

Good Luck and Take Care!!!

Tomorrow trink38.gif 653.gif 1022.gif trink39.gif common001.gif cheer.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif icon_alienjig.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (rushfan1966 @ May 30 2008, 09:24 AM)
QUOTE (Janie @ May 29 2008, 05:42 PM)

Be stuck talking to you????? I would drive you for all that you are offering. Hell, I would drive you if you were just going to put in gas!!!!

I really hope that you get there in time for the meet-up, if not you have my cell number already.

I forgot where your seats are so if you can PM me your location at least I can come down and say Hi!!!! Plus I told you that I would save you a beer!!!

Good Luck and Take Care!!!

Tomorrow trink38.gif 653.gif 1022.gif trink39.gif common001.gif cheer.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif icon_alienjig.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Here's where I'm sitting:

Sec C (Alex's side) Row 15 Seat 29

I may be wandering around looking for fellow TRFers so here is a description of me: Tall girl, longish dark hair, I'll be wearing dark jeans and a short-sleeved black and white striped shirt. Depending on the weather, I might be wearing a green jacket. Keep an eye out for me! I'll answer to Jen, Jennifer, "Janie," hey you, hot stuff... wink.gif

Have a great time, all!! I wish I was going. I'm in California and it's kinda last minute, but I'd love to road trip up there fists crying.gif

Well...I'm done with work for the day!

Heading over to get Peapod2112, and we are on our way to Yakima!

I probably won't be online again the rest of the weekend, so we'll show up at 4 somewhere in the parking lot and I'll hope to see someone there.

April, Janie, Bonz, Tree et al...look forward to seeing you!

I'll be wearing a Test for Echo tour shirt, and she'll have on a Starman black shirt...do you think you'll be able to find us??? biggrin.gif

See you then!

Janie if you sell your extra tickets would you be able to make the Portland show????

I'll Drive!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care and I'll see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ May 30 2008, 01:45 PM)
Well...I'm done with work for the day!

Heading over to get Peapod2112, and we are on our way to Yakima!

I probably won't be online again the rest of the weekend, so we'll show up at 4 somewhere in the parking lot and I'll hope to see someone there.

April, Janie, Bonz, Tree et al...look forward to seeing you!

I'll be wearing a Test for Echo tour shirt, and she'll have on a Starman black shirt...do you think you'll be able to find us???  biggrin.gif

See you then!

i'm done workin too! common001.gif

i hit the road at 5am, the air at 8am and the ground at noon! 653.gif

then uh...some more of the road and prolly some traffic sad.gif

but i dun care cause i'm road-trippin with NWW, baby! cheer.gif

and the rush tickets are in the bag-gie unsure.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

see y'all tomorrow! bekloppt.gif 2.gif trink36.gif

Archived