2008 - 05/20 - Moline, IL - iWireless Center

yup. for some reason when i first logged on they gave me that "error message" about 5 minutes in i got lucky with 10th row. got them and then pulled 7th row. all singles but i have a friend who will grab the 10th row ticket. who talks to friends at a rush show anyway wink.gif . always easy to make new ones. funny thing is i almost ALWAYS pull geddys side.

QUOTE (cubs108 @ Feb 7 2008, 03:52 PM)
glennb2112 what seat are you I got row 7 seat 14 Geddys side.

And to all rush fans out there I could have 2 extra tickets 16th row sec A

too funny i got seat 13!!!!!!

and i will be next to a cubs fan to boot!!

i'll buy the first round of beers..if you are of legal age that is!

1022.gif

i checked out the seating chart and there will only be 17 rows on the floor!. half venue setup for some reason. this show will either rock its a$% off or suck big time. either way i'll be there.

http://www.iwirelesscenter.com/boxoffice/c...08-0520Rush.pdf

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Mar 13 2008, 10:44 PM)
QUOTE (glennb2112 @ Mar 12 2008, 09:36 AM)
have 2 great singles to sell 7th and 10th row centers. upgraded to 2nd row!!!!

how much?

hey pedro..hows it going??

still have the 10th row..PM if you are interested.

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Apr 9 2008, 12:42 PM)
Are we all going to meet up before the show?

I think we should. Where though? It's going to be a good 2 1/2 hour drive for me, but I'm heading up plenty early. I'd like to chill for a while and check out the merch, maybe talk to some Rush veterans. Wonder if there is any good places to eat or anything. Im down for anything. 2.gif

Some of us over at Rushtour are meeting up at Bent River Brewery however it is 21 and over even though they have a restaurant.

Bent river looks to be 2 or 3 blocks from the venue, they also have a website but I was too lazy to post it. schla03.gif

There is another hotel not far from the venue about 1/2 mile. From their pics on the website you can see I Wireless. Also have a website. Stoney Creek Inn

QUOTE (pixey @ Apr 12 2008, 04:39 PM)
Some of us over at Rushtour are meeting up at Bent River Brewery however it is 21 and over even though they have a restaurant.

Bent river looks to be 2 or 3 blocks from the venue, they also have a website but I was too lazy to post it. schla03.gif

There is another hotel not far from the venue about 1/2 mile. From their pics on the website you can see I Wireless. Also have a website. Stoney Creek Inn

darn, I'm only 15

Sorry bout that Pedro, I will drink the $2.50 beer special and the $2.50 Burger Basket for ya. 653.gif

Where are the fans meeting up before the show? Eat and Drinks ? Driving from Kankakee ,Illinois

Rush show number# 128 coming up !!! Also may have some seats forsale !!! 14th row Section B,need to get what I paid through Music Today!!!

Contact me at...Stevestars@sbcglobal.net

Thanks ....Steve

some are meeting at a brewery near the venue www.bentriverbrewery.com/home.html ROW 2 for me. haven't kept a good count of the number of shows i attended but its close to 45. not bad since the first was "hold your fire" tour.

Archived