2008 - 05/11 - Irvine, CA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

ok well i thought my tickets were in the middle but they are on the side. after seeing my buddies ticket last night...that became a downer for me sad.gif . but then i did some research...front row pit on the side is much better arranged than nokia. it looks like i'll be right next to alex.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ May 9 2008, 10:13 PM)
I am hoping for some more 2.gif 1022.gif magic for Irvine Meadows with a seat in ORCH 2! bolt.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

i have no choice but to attend. i just called my GF up and she said she is willing to miss the show if i can give her some money for her absence. lol she is so driven by $$$! even she thinks it's funny yes.gif

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ May 9 2008, 10:26 PM)
I wish someone one would twist my arm and violently drag me into the PIT!!! drool1.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

i know! she's like "imma buy that bathing suit, pay grandma back, pay my bills..." she's the greatest!

QUOTE (daveyt @ May 9 2008, 10:37 PM)
QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ May 9 2008, 10:29 PM)
All's I know is I'm camcorder city this time bring home some Blood Sweat an  2.gif Tears  1022.gif

HANDLES

I seen this guy Thursday hold up a camcorder in front of a High School tempo with red coat Hell bent to be cop of the year, pull the guys cam from his hand picked up the armpits verbally chastised in front of the audience then executed in the head by small arms fire. 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ May 9 2008, 10:49 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ May 9 2008, 10:37 PM)
QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ May 9 2008, 10:29 PM)
All's I know is I'm camcorder city this time bring home some Blood Sweat an  2.gif Tears  1022.gif

HANDLES

I seen this guy Thursday hold up a camcorder in front of a High School tempo with red coat Hell bent to be cop of the year, pull the guys cam from his hand picked up the armpits verbally chastised in front of the audience

wtf.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ May 5 2008, 06:31 PM)
QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ Jan 22 2008, 09:14 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Jan 21 2008, 08:15 PM)
i'm so happy they are returning to irvine. greatest sound check ever. stumblin' in the PIT  trink38.gif  trink38.gif double-fisting it yes.gif

Redemption for you, Davey?

laugh.gif

it's gonna be so sweet i am so happy to get a shot at redemption plus i got someone looking out for me at the show cheer.gif

Dude, a word of advice...

Don't try and 'sneak' anything into the show...... unsure.gif

wink.gif

ohmy.gif

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ May 10 2008, 12:26 AM)
i'm so happy they are returning to irvine. greatest sound check ever. stumblin' in the PIT  trink38.gif  trink38.gif double-fisting it yes.gif

laugh.gif

it's gonna be so sweet i am so happy to get a shot at redemption plus i got someone looking out for me at the show cheer.gif

Dude, a word of advice...

Don't try and 'sneak' anything into the show...... unsure.gif

wink.gif

ohmy.gif

rofl3.gif

No camera equipment? 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ May 10 2008, 12:26 AM)

laugh.gif

Dude, a word of advice...Don't try and 'sneak' anything into the show...... unsure.gif

YA THINK? moon.gif icon_alienjig.gif

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ May 11 2008, 08:24 AM)
...and find a cool place to get herbed. cool10.gif 2.gif cool10.gif

dude, meet me by the urinals at 4:45 to the right right of the box office. look for the little car!

I know the one. It's where I usually dash from the PIT. This time I will be up in camera land boonies. But thats ok, I want to get a complete Irvine Snakes and Arrows DVD!!! 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Time And Motion @ May 11 2008, 09:50 AM)
I'll be there with my teenage son and daughter. This will be the first real concert for my son and my daughter's first concert ever. They may be even more jazzed about it than me! We're Loge 5 near the back - not great, but not bad either.

trink39.gif

Archived