2008 - 05/11 - Irvine, CA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#21 telegraphcreeklocal

telegraphcreeklocal

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Interests:Motocross, superbike races. Heavy Metal. Marvel comics. Art. Cooking. Hiking and fishing, music, women.

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:00 PM

You know the plan for Irvine, mine last Summer was the sweetest entry into the f-ing Center PIT. It was by accident I think now, but at the time I went with what was transpiring. I got there late but not bad , I was running up that f-ing hill when Entre Nous was playing. What a rush. When I went in I started at the top center of the PIT arc and went down the aisle. When I got there  an usher said next aisle towards Geddy. I went back up and down the next one one. The guy said I needed a purple arm band and enter from the bottom front row stage left. Okay, once I got that, this usher starts walking down the front row so I followed him thinking he's going to lead me to paradise right, well I was right behind him and every one was getting out of the way because they thought the guy was taking me to wherever. Well, he left me to the left of a floor monitor in front of Neil. That's when I seen my friend in the photog well, and shook his hand while  2.gif was playing. The best 2.gif show yet for me. Maybe getting home alive from the Vegas show rivals Irvine! 2.gif  1022.gif  

Sponsored Post

#22 daveyt

daveyt

Non Sequitur

• Members *
  • 8329 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Feb 29 2008, 06:00 PM)
well I was right behind him and every one was getting out of the way because they thought the guy was taking me to wherever.

i think i met that dude  trink38.gif  

#23 telegraphcreeklocal

telegraphcreeklocal

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Interests:Motocross, superbike races. Heavy Metal. Marvel comics. Art. Cooking. Hiking and fishing, music, women.

Posted 01 March 2008 - 05:02 AM

2.gif Nightmares! I have went with some voodoo hexed people who have gotten me there late or not at all ,one time, (Power Windows Tour). The Signals Tour at Long Beach Arena I had to hold the passenger side door closed because it was a '57 Chevy being restored, also late. Is it not painful to hear the crowd roar and 2.gif on stage and you are still outside, but no more damn it! 2.gif  1022.gif  

#24 telegraphcreeklocal

telegraphcreeklocal

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 11:08 AM

Countdown to Irvine! No one gets to their Heaven without a fight. Exit stage Lion Country Safari. 2.gif  1022.gif  

#25 telegraphcreeklocal

telegraphcreeklocal

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 08:02 PM

Happiness is seeing  2.gif on the marquee at Irvine Meadows... 1022.gif everything thus is allright in the world.  

#26 Rushman14

Rushman14

Mr. Hollywood

• Members *
  • 11694 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:15 PM

QUOTE (daveyt @ Feb 29 2008, 06:34 PM)
well I was right behind him and every one was getting out of the way because they thought the guy was taking me to wherever.

you gonna be in the parking lot Davey?

#27 T0M SAWYER

T0M SAWYER

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 01:25 PM

13th row dead center - cannot wait!!!

#28 telegraphcreeklocal

telegraphcreeklocal

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 01:41 PM

No ticket yet...

#29 udanax

udanax

Net Girl

• Members *
  • 1793 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:53 PM

Im going to try to make it......but no promises here........ meh....

#30 telegraphcreeklocal

telegraphcreeklocal

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:00 PM

Can't miss this one... 2.gif  1022.gif  

#31 nfcsaints

nfcsaints

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:My wonderful daughter! Anything Rush related. New Orleans Saints football! Sports memorabilia.

Posted 16 April 2008 - 03:29 PM

Scored 2nd row PIT seats (on Alex's side) on ebay!   1022.gif

Not quite the front row PIT I had last year (my avitar is a pic I took at the show) but hey, close enough!

Edited by nfcsaints, 16 April 2008 - 03:31 PM.

#32 daveyt

daveyt

Non Sequitur

• Members *
  • 8329 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 09:26 PM

N E 1 wanna stumble bumble into the venue?

#33 daveyt

daveyt

Non Sequitur

• Members *
  • 8329 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:32 AM

QUOTE (daveyt @ Apr 27 2008, 07:26 PM)
N E 1 wanna stumble bumble into the venue?

yes.gif  

#34 udanax

udanax

Net Girl

• Members *
  • 1793 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:44 AM

Im going. I scored six awesome tickets in....guess what part of the venue?

the lawn lol  laugh.gif  tongue.gif  
it is better being in general admission than not being there at all. Thats what I say.... Maybe I'll make a sign that says.
"If you can read this you have very good vision"

laugh.gif  1022.gif  2.gif  

#35 daveyt

daveyt

Non Sequitur

• Members *
  • 8329 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:20 PM

well i will know where my seats are monday morning because my buddy's cousin works for TM and the tickets will be picked up tonight
653.gif .

& they ALWAYS get PIT   ohmy.gif every show yes.gif for 20 years  smile.gif so i'm gonna assume  eh.gif ...

but now my buddy is not going  angry.gif i will buy his ticket and his brother's ticket (another wtf) and invite a couple real RUSH FANS   wink.gif maybe my GF cause she's smart (?) and sooooooooo hot!

we shall see

#36 daveyt

daveyt

Non Sequitur

• Members *
  • 8329 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Apr 11 2008, 11:15 AM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Feb 29 2008, 06:34 PM)

you gonna be in the parking lot Davey?

oh yes. & i still got ur number somewhere.

for NOKIA: my buddy and i are going to (see LA thread) munch on steaks

Edited by daveyt, 03 May 2008 - 02:28 PM.

#37 telegraphcreeklocal

telegraphcreeklocal

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 10:41 AM

I live about four miles or less from Nokia and Mortons Steakhouse on Figuerora up the street throws down some good grub for decent$ and you won't be late for 2.gif  1022.gif  

#38 telegraphcreeklocal

telegraphcreeklocal

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 10:47 AM

2.gif at Irvine is a Celebration Day of Life itself. 1022.gif  

#39 daveyt

daveyt

Non Sequitur

• Members *
  • 8329 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:28 AM

got my tickets this morning. it says: ORCH P row 1 seats 29-31. are these any good?  wink.gif  hmm i winder if the GF will want to go. her period is up later this week so that's a first for us.

#40 telegraphcreeklocal

telegraphcreeklocal

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 05:13 PM

ORCH PIT ROW 1?  2.gif  1022.gif I remember when I was the first person to pull in Irvine Meadows for Roll The Bones and that day and 1984 Grace, and certainly R30 and Snakes are what make Irvine Magic for me. Echoes of old ghost  2.gif audiences... 1022.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users