2008 - 05/11 - Irvine, CA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my buddy's cousin works at ticketmaster and apparently she has handled the situation yes.gif so it's me plus my buddy who is a rush nut plus his brother. we'll see where the seats are but i'd be suprised if they were PIT again. i owe her $150 apparently stay tuned...

REDEMPTION *******'s!

holy crap here it is thanks Ken bud and yes you are gonna record this one bro.

Yeah Ken if anybody want to gather up for a tailgate Ken and I will be at the Handicap parking lot cause I have the placard.

Is anybody going to the Irvine show?

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Dead Center baby Ken we are gonna party to the max

QUOTE (daveyt @ Feb 2 2008, 10:23 AM)
my buddy's cousin works at ticketmaster and apparently she has handled the situation yes.gif so it's me plus my buddy who is a rush nut plus his brother. we'll see where the seats are but i'd be suprised if they were PIT again. i owe her $150 apparently stay tuned...

REDEMPTION *******'s!

Bro, have a plan B for pit, it's the only place for you... 2.gif 1022.gif cool10.gif trink39.gif

My friend at work will be shooting pro pics of this show again. I was able to obtain some exclusive shots of the Irvine and San Diego shows. Thinking about selling one or two...Only 2.gif the photographer and I have these pics...How cool is it to watch him jump on stage at intermission and see him go kick it with the best hard rock band in the world. 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Feb 28 2008, 07:05 PM)
The price for 2.gif PIT is about the same. Some good seats around 3rd to 5th is all you need... 1022.gif

i still don't know where my tickets are! but i know they were $154. does that mean N E THING? wtf.gif

You know the plan for Irvine, mine last Summer was the sweetest entry into the f-ing Center PIT. It was by accident I think now, but at the time I went with what was transpiring. I got there late but not bad , I was running up that f-ing hill when Entre Nous was playing. What a rush. When I went in I started at the top center of the PIT arc and went down the aisle. When I got there an usher said next aisle towards Geddy. I went back up and down the next one one. The guy said I needed a purple arm band and enter from the bottom front row stage left. Okay, once I got that, this usher starts walking down the front row so I followed him thinking he's going to lead me to paradise right, well I was right behind him and every one was getting out of the way because they thought the guy was taking me to wherever. Well, he left me to the left of a floor monitor in front of Neil. That's when I seen my friend in the photog well, and shook his hand while 2.gif was playing. The best 2.gif show yet for me. Maybe getting home alive from the Vegas show rivals Irvine! 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Feb 29 2008, 06:00 PM)
well I was right behind him and every one was getting out of the way because they thought the guy was taking me to wherever.

i think i met that dude trink38.gif

2.gif Nightmares! I have went with some voodoo hexed people who have gotten me there late or not at all ,one time, (Power Windows Tour). The Signals Tour at Long Beach Arena I had to hold the passenger side door closed because it was a '57 Chevy being restored, also late. Is it not painful to hear the crowd roar and 2.gif on stage and you are still outside, but no more damn it! 2.gif 1022.gif

Archived