2008 - 05/06 - Los Angeles, CA - Nokia Theatre

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Asian Rush Fan @ Jan 19 2008, 03:35 PM)
Yea first post common001.gif OK, so lets meetup somewhere and have fun. I know most of the cops from Central Division so I'll ask them to be cool if we party. Where to meet?

how bout chinatown @ WAN KOK?

serious!

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jan 21 2008, 11:17 PM)
Yea first post  common001.gif OK, so lets meetup somewhere and have fun. I know most of the cops from Central Division so I'll ask them to be cool if we party. Where to meet?

serious!

I was thinking at the stadium. I mean once we're in, good luck seeing anyone...LOL. Maybe in the parking lot, kick back, maybe party and just talk about Rush. Won Kok? I ate there once, I didn't like it 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (Asian Rush Fan @ Jan 22 2008, 12:51 AM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Jan 21 2008, 11:17 PM)
Yea first post  common001.gif OK, so lets meetup somewhere and have fun. I know most of the cops from Central Division so I'll ask them to be cool if we party. Where to meet?

serious!

I was thinking at the stadium. I mean once we're in, good luck seeing anyone...LOL. Maybe in the parking lot, kick back, maybe party and just talk about Rush. Won Kok? I ate there once, I didn't like it 062802puke_prv.gif

count me in. ph34r.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif cool10.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Feb 2 2008, 05:23 PM)
hmm we'll see what happens with tickets but i have a connect at ticketmaster just in case. it's nice.

Bro, I also have the connects and if I play my cards right, I'll have PIT for under $300 ea. each night. Kill seats can be had for $200. You have time. Up close 2.gif is a necessity. It's a long wait in Between the Wheels of Time. 2.gif Through Time. 1022.gif

ARF, do you know how high you can get just walking up the hill to the Stage? We'll meet in some type of Chemical Valhalla induced by floating herb and the spectre of that black monolithic structure that will house the phenomenol sound power and fury of 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ Mar 16 2008, 12:02 PM)
ARF, do you know how high you can get just walking up the hill to the Stage? We'll meet in some type of Chemical Valhalla induced by floating herb and the spectre of that black monolithic structure that will house the phenomenol sound power and fury of 2.gif 1022.gif

Sounds nice..wish I lived in L.A. cool10.gif

Archived