2008 - 05/06 - Los Angeles, CA - Nokia Theatre

You walk in and go downstairs by elevator or better, the stairs because there are old photos of movie stars that you can trip on. Then it's kind of dark and cool and the menu is written up on the chalkboard and the prices are way kill. The Chef will sit down and talk to you too. 2.gif 1022.gif Also the bonus, Lloyd the bartender works there but only after you imbibe a few JD on the X. Lloyd digs 2.gif 1022.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ May 4 2008, 05:03 PM)
You walk in and go downstairs by elevator or better, the stairs because there are old photos of movie stars that you can trip on. Then it's kind of dark and cool and the menu is written up on the chalkboard and the prices are way kill. The Chef will sit down and talk to you too. 2.gif 1022.gif Also the bonus, Lloyd the bartender works there but only after you imbibe a few JD on the X. Lloyd digs 2.gif 1022.gif

this is at morton's, correct? & are u going to be there, mr?!?

Well, my trip at The Nokia was smooth all the way. 2.gif was so tight. Neils' drum solo was super. Alex shredded ears with the Gold Les Paul on a certain 1976 offering. Geddy was Geddy. 2.gif reminded me once again that nothing beats live, and at my first time inside that inundating sound chamber that IS state of the art. Move over Irvine. (just kidding). 2.gif 1022.gif

5/8/2008 Nokia!!! Just got my ticket not much left for this one no big. I got a front row of the Luxury Box for 50 bones at 5:30 today!!! Irvine next!!! I will yell DAVEYT!!!!!! before FAR CRY when the yellow snakes start swirling on the screen right before lights out second half. 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ May 8 2008, 05:19 PM)
5/8/2008 Nokia!!! Just got my ticket not much left for this one no big. I got a front row of the Luxury Box for 50 bones at 5:30 today!!!

congradulations yes.gif

QUOTE (telegraphcreeklocal @ May 8 2008, 05:19 PM)
I will yell DAVEYT!!!!!! before FAR CRY when the yellow snakes start swirling on the screen right before lights out second half. 2.gif 1022.gif

cool.gif and i'll say "OW!" yes.gif

Well, I'll be wearing the same garb, R30 leather and black Fender w/red star baseball cap. I'll go in about 7:50. This time I am not stashing the digicam... I hope I don't get popped by the Ffing tempos those scary mother flowers...in red coats. 2.gif 1022.gif

Archived