2.gif See ya tommorow 2.gif  

Sponsored Post

#42 goincd3

goincd3

Restless Young Rushmantic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 12:34 AM

How are we going to identify everybody from TRF? I've never seen anybody from here...

#43 Cheezypuff

Cheezypuff

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 10:52 AM

Wooo! I just woke up today and it feels like a dream!

I can't wait for 2.gif  

#44 Midway Hawker

Midway Hawker

The Great Cornholio

• 5096 posts
  • Interests:Rush, Poker, Golf, Basketball, and Sarcasm

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:45 AM

Wow, what a show!  Just about the closest I've ever been to the stage, 3rd row right in front of Geddy.  What a weekend.  Rush on Saturday and Sunday night, with about 7 hours of driving mixed in with two nights of gambling and drinking with very little sleep.  I'm tired.  

#45 goincd3

goincd3

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:46 AM

Man that show was awesome! What happened at the beginning of YYZ? Neil just get off time or was it something else?

#46 CygnusX-1Bk2

CygnusX-1Bk2

Certified Verbal Ass Kicker

• 3774 posts
  • Interests:Sound Design & Effects for games and picture (my main gig). Music (sometimes more than a hobby, it's paid the bills at times).
    Sound recording, which is also my job.
    Baseball.

Posted 05 May 2008 - 12:49 PM

Technical glitch. He was playing the part but only one key seemed to be working. The show was perfect to that point. Best drum solo on the whole tour (at least of the 12 shows I've been to).

"Great weather for hockey!..."

Man it was cold last night. Unseasonable for sure, but the show was great!

#47 goincd3

goincd3

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE (CygnusX-1Bk2 @ May 5 2008, 09:49 AM)
Technical glitch. He was playing the part but only one key seemed to be working. The show was perfect to that point. Best drum solo on the whole tour (at least of the 12 shows I've been to).

Thought so, looked like he was playing but no sound was coming out haha. It was pretty cold though, I like how Geddy said it's like Canada weather. At one point, he opened up the rotisseries(sp?) and looked like he was trying to warm his hands. laugh.gif  

#48 edgyspice

edgyspice

The Professor

• Members
  • 3183 posts
  • Interests:film, listening to music, watching soccer, the intertubes, my artwork, horsies, MST3k, airplanes, commercial aviation, swearing, Emily Deschanel, hull-loss accidents, kegelcisors, chest hair, tasteless humor, internet drama (especially furry drama), cylons

Posted 05 May 2008 - 01:25 PM

QUOTE (goincd3 @ May 5 2008, 09:53 AM)
QUOTE (CygnusX-1Bk2 @ May 5 2008, 09:49 AM)

Thought so, looked like he was playing but no sound was coming out haha. It was pretty cold though, I like how Geddy said it's like Canada weather. At one point, he opened up the rotisseries(sp?) and looked like he was trying to warm his hands. laugh.gif

Haha!  Right before the show my friend was making fun of me for thinking it was cold...he was like, "I'm from the east coast, this is nothing!"  So during intermission I turned to him and said, "See, even Geddy said it was cold!" laugh.gif

#49 Perchance to Dream

Perchance to Dream

The Seeker

• Members
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:Where do I start?

Posted 07 May 2008 - 12:58 AM

QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ May 5 2008, 01:45 AM)
Wow, what a show!  Just about the closest I've ever been to the stage, 3rd row right in front of Geddy.  What a weekend.  Rush on Saturday and Sunday night, with about 7 hours of driving mixed in with two nights of gambling and drinking with very little sleep.  I'm tired.

That pretty much sums it up.

trink39.gif  

#50 Midway Hawker

Midway Hawker

The Great Cornholio

• 5096 posts
  • Interests:Rush, Poker, Golf, Basketball, and Sarcasm

Posted 10 May 2008 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (Perchance to Dream @ May 6 2008, 10:58 PM)
QUOTE (Midway Hawker @ May 5 2008, 01:45 AM)
Wow, what a show!  Just about the closest I've ever been to the stage, 3rd row right in front of Geddy.  What a weekend.  Rush on Saturday and Sunday night, with about 7 hours of driving mixed in with two nights of gambling and drinking with very little sleep.  I'm tired.

That pretty much sums it up.

trink39.gif

Great to see you again!!!    Couple of great shows!!!!!!

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users