2008 - 05/01 - Phoenix, AZ - Cricket Pavilion

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jan 21 2008, 01:38 AM)
first of the month angry.gif icky icky icky!

glad i don't have to travel for it tongue.gif
but its going to make for an interesting day of work on the 2nd wacko.gif

common001.gif cheer.gif bncegrn.gif trink38.gif 653.gif 2.gif wub.gif trink39.gif

laugh.gif Ya won't be able to drink many 2112's then will you susie. laugh.gif 2.gif have a great night. 2.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Jan 21 2008, 03:29 AM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jan 21 2008, 01:38 AM)
first of the month  angry.gif  icky icky icky!

glad i don't have to travel for it  tongue.gif
but its going to make for an interesting day of work on the 2nd  wacko.gif

common001.gif  cheer.gif bncegrn.gif  trink38.gif  653.gif  2.gif  wub.gif  trink39.gif

laugh.gif Ya won't be able to drink many 2112's then will you susie. laugh.gif 2.gif have a great night. 2.gif trink39.gif

no.gif just a beer trink39.gif thanks, DS! common001.gif

I'll be there too. I have a final that morning also. BLAH. Hopefully I don't have one the next day... unsure.gif

My dad told me he got tickets today. I don't know where we are yet. But more than likely good seats since he got them from the same guy he got his 10th row seat from. Thinking about getting a TRF shirt for the show! wink.gif

Haven't scored tickets yet

last time ( July 07 ) we had front row section 204

Would like those or Better

last time I got those tickets from the General Public ticketmaster sale ( took 3 hours to HIT those seats )

This time complete failure from the Current system, Got offered LAST row section 204, But nothing close to last time.

I'm gonna keep looking.....

It's 2 weeks away!

Our seats are here:

Sec 204

Row HH

Seats 1-4

Let me know if anyone wants to meetup.

Hey Launch, Your just Behind me & my girl Jeri.

I Finally Got

Sets here

Sec 204

Row AA

Seats 5-6

We won't have much Time before the Show due to both our work schedule's, Probably won't get to the parking lot much before 7:30. Gunna have 2 hustle in, Now after the show is a different story.......

Last time the Police LOCKED down the parking lot for 3 hours after the show looking for a Cop Killer, who they later found in an adjacent apartment complex.

QUOTE (GotRush @ Apr 18 2008, 04:36 PM)
Hey Launch, Your just Behind me & my girl Jeri.

I Finally Got
Sets here

Sec 204
Row AA
Seats 5-6

We won't have much Time before the Show due to both our work schedule's, Probably won't get to the parking lot much before 7:30. Gunna have 2 hustle in, Now after the show is a different story.......

Last time the Police LOCKED down the parking lot for 3 hours after the show looking for a Cop Killer, who they later found in an adjacent apartment complex.

Cool man. We'll try and hookup.

Yeah I know about the last show, I was there.

I'll be at this show with my brother. We're in section 304; just a few rows in front of the lawn.

My brother would only go if I got the cheap seats. Since I go to most shows by myself, I figured I'd compromise on this show and get him the cheap seats so I'd have a "date"! Aren't I a NICE sister?!?!? wacko.gif

QUOTE (Spike @ Apr 23 2008, 10:29 AM)
I'll be at this show with my brother.  We're in section 304; just a few rows in front of the lawn. 

My brother would only go if I got the cheap seats.  Since I go to most shows by myself, I figured I'd compromise on this show and get him the cheap seats so I'd have a "date"!  Aren't I a NICE sister?!?!?  wacko.gif

yes.gif that is very considerate of you cheer.gif

see you there! trink39.gif

I'll be at this show I'm hoping I can spot someone that I know there I'll be on the lawn unfortunately but at least I'll be there even though they ain't the best seats possible well there not even seats unless you bring some that is, but I've been to this venue before and being on the lawn ain't all that bad you get to interact with fans more than you would just sitting down but it'll all be good knowing that I'll be jamming out to one of my all time favorite band. I'm hoping to be blown away by the performance even though the majority of the setlist will be there new material which is just as amazing as their classic material in my opinion so it should be one hell of a show I'm just hoping that there won't be that many smokers because that's one disadvantage of seeing a band in an outdoor environment in my opinion and I'm sure many other non-smokers might be annoyed by this.

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Apr 23 2008, 09:35 PM)
I'll be at this show with my brother.  We're in section 304; just a few rows in front of the lawn. 

My brother would only go if I got the cheap seats.  Since I go to most shows by myself, I figured I'd compromise on this show and get him the cheap seats so I'd have a "date"!  Aren't I a NICE sister?!?!?  wacko.gif

Bonz! Have a great time...see you in 30 days!

Jay :-)

amazing show not a single disappointment that I can think of I was enthralled for most of the show jamming out with reckless abandon

screwed up my neck some more because of this but it was worth it because jamming out to some Rush is unavoidable I just gotta pump my fist and get down to the sweet beats! Alex was on fire his guitar tone had so much sonic power to it I mean the overall sound was amazing

It was definitely top notch entertainment,

hopefully somebody can post a set list up here for others interested in knowing this info.

The 1st song they played for the encore I wasn't familiar with so I'm still wondering what album that song was from.

QUOTE (Rushtothevenue1987 @ May 2 2008, 01:46 AM)
amazing show not a single disappointment that I can think of I was enthralled for most of the show jamming out with reckless abandon
screwed up my neck some more because of this but it was worth it because jamming out to some Rush is unavoidable I just gotta pump my fist and get down to the sweet beats! Alex was on fire his guitar tone had so much sonic power to it I mean the overall sound was amazing
hopefully somebody can post a set list up here for others interested in knowing this info.
The 1st song they played for the encore I wasn't familiar with so I'm still wondering what album that song was from.

*SPOILER!!*

One Little Victory is from Vapor Trails. unsure.gif am i allowed to say this in this thread? :scrolls up to add *spoiler* space:

GO

GET

IT

!!!

NOW!! laugh.gif

oh, and roll your pennies, because you prolly won't be able to find a used copy and will hafta pay full price,,,tho its worth every cent.

yes.gif wub.gif 1022.gif 653.gif trink39.gif

there isn't a bad song on the album and you get 13 songs. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

it's their best album EVER!...well, until S&A. trink38.gif

(don't listen to rushgoober dazed025.gif tongue.gif )

2.gif

glad to hear you enjoyed the show, too. cheer.gif i had a great time. common001.gif

hope your neck feels better soon. rose.gif sad.gif

QUOTE (JDL2112 @ May 1 2008, 02:15 PM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Apr 23 2008, 09:35 PM)

Bonz! Have a great time...see you in 30 days!

Jay :-)

biggrin.gif hey! thanks for the well-wishes, Jay. they worked! yes.gif

the show was amazing. i've never seen a better one. i think this was one of those "magical" shows that Neil writes about. wub.gif

it was for me anyway applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

see you at The Gorge! cheer.gif common001.gif 1287.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ May 2 2008, 10:41 AM)
QUOTE (Rushtothevenue1987 @ May 2 2008, 01:46 AM)

*SPOILER!!*

One Little Victory is from Vapor Trails. unsure.gif am i allowed to say this in this thread? :scrolls up to add *spoiler* space:

GO

GET

IT

!!!

NOW!! laugh.gif

oh, and roll your pennies, because you prolly won't be able to find a used copy and will hafta pay full price,,,tho its worth every cent.

yes.gif wub.gif 1022.gif 653.gif trink39.gif

there isn't a bad song on the album and you get 13 songs. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

it's their best album EVER!...well, until S&A. trink38.gif

(don't listen to rushgoober dazed025.gif tongue.gif )

2.gif

glad to hear you enjoyed the show, too. cheer.gif i had a great time. common001.gif

hope your neck feels better soon. rose.gif sad.gif

thx for your support I need it because my neck I think is seriously messed up hopefully it's nothing serious I think I might just have to restrain from head banging for a short while cool.gif

I appreciate you telling me what album that song was from because I felt sorta stupid for not knowing that because I consider myself a devoted Rush fan but apparently I don't know their whole catalog of songs

I'm hearing a lot of good praise about this show not only from the fans on this thread but also from over hearing people talk about it after the show.

My guess is that there were some Dbacks players there too because they had an off day yesterday and I heard Randy Johnson is a buddy of Geddy's that and Bob Melvin (the manager for the snakes) and a few of the players are big fans I'm sure so that's what makes me think that they might of went to the show.

alright that's all I got for now keep on rocking! 1022.gif

Somebody asked for a set list....here you go. Sorry, I don't have a camera handy, so I can't post a photo of it. And yes, Randy Johnson was walking around the west side yesterday.

SET 1

1. LIMELIGHT

2. DIGITAL MAN

3. GHOST

4. MISSION

5. FREE WILL

6. MONKEY BIZ

7. LARGER BOWL

8. RED BARCHETTA

9. TREES

10.BETWEEN THE WHEELS

11.DREAMLINE