2008 - 04/25 - Dallas, TX - The Music Center at Fair Park

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, I might be able to get to this one too, thanks to business travel! Woo-hoo!

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jan 20 2008, 08:52 AM)
ohhh, SullySue! biggrin.gif
this is lookin like a 3 day weekend 653.gif

CC, are you coming to this one? unsure.gif i think you should yes.gif cheer.gif trink39.gif

Liqu? you gonna be around? common001.gif

Let's party! trink38.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Oh... My... Frucking... God! Are you serious? Holy crap! We're gonna have the best time!!!!!!

1022.gif 653.gif wub.gif 2.gif cool10.gif trink39.gif yes.gif 1287.gif cheer.gif common001.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif heart.gif cosmo.gif hug2.gif

QUOTE (Bonghitsforjesus @ Feb 14 2008, 03:27 PM)
The Amsterdam Bar is just a short walk (thru Fair Park), to the show. This place is a fantastic place if you like great beer. That's where I'll b!!!

peace...

Yes! yes.gif A great little bar, though I think that the name has changed.... Expo is such a great little neighborhood.

QUOTE (alex229878 @ Feb 7 2008, 09:23 PM)
i will be there section 100 row L...i been a huge rush fan for ever but this is only my second show. my first was at Smirnoff also last seated row.. this time i spent a lot stub hub tickets,but hope its worth it

Hey, me too! I just bought a ticket on the center aisle in row L, section 100 - woo hoo! Found it on eBay biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Feb 16 2008, 06:55 PM)
QUOTE (Bonghitsforjesus @ Feb 14 2008, 03:27 PM)
The Amsterdam Bar is just a short walk (thru Fair Park), to the show.  This place is a fantastic place if you like great beer.  That's where I'll b!!!

peace...

Yes! yes.gif A great little bar, though I think that the name has changed.... Expo is such a great little neighborhood.

Nope, I was wrong, it's still the A bar, I was thinking of the fallout lounge for some reason. confused13.gif Yes, great beer there, and the back patio is often very aromatic...... wink.gif

QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Feb 19 2008, 10:23 PM)
i will be there section 100 row L...i been a huge rush fan for ever but this is only my second show. my first was at Smirnoff also last seated row.. this time i spent a lot stub hub tickets,but hope its worth it

Hey, me too! I just bought a ticket on the center aisle in row L, section 100 - woo hoo! Found it on eBay biggrin.gif

do you know what seat number you have

QUOTE (alex229878 @ Feb 20 2008, 09:14 PM)

No; the guy I bought it from hasn't received it from Ticketmaster yet. He said it was on/near the inside aisle, though. Modern-day scalper, no doubt, but I was happy with the price which, at $159, was probably close to face value. It's my birthday present to myself! laugh.gif

QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Feb 20 2008, 10:58 PM)

No; the guy I bought it from hasn't received it from Ticketmaster yet. He said it was on/near the inside aisle, though. Modern-day scalper, no doubt, but I was happy with the price which, at $159, was probably close to face value. It's my birthday present to myself! laugh.gif

mine are 26,27,28,29 im hoping that is close to the aile next to section 101, that way i will be closer to the center...last time i saw them i was in the last row of seats so im pretty jazzed up about being this close.so is my son he is 18 and his first show was rush last time also..i paid about 160.00 for my tickets also but hell its worth it

QUOTE (alex229878 @ Feb 22 2008, 03:18 PM)
QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Feb 20 2008, 10:58 PM)

mine are 26,27,28,29 im hoping that is close to the aile next to section 101, that way i will be closer to the center...last time i saw them i was in the last row of seats so im pretty jazzed up about being this close.so is my son he is 18 and his first show was rush last time also..i paid about 160.00 for my tickets also but hell its worth it

Those seats will be very near the center isle on Ged's side. Enjoy! trink39.gif

QUOTE (etchief @ Feb 25 2008, 01:23 PM)
trink39.gif 101 Row L, Seat 27. Actually got it on Ticketmaster, THE minute open sale started. What time does the A bar party start? 653.gif

Dude! Did you ever luck out. I haven't seen anything offered in the center section during the regular on sale since I started buying on line a decade ago. Everything in the first 20 rows is always off to the side. Well done! trink39.gif

I've got a couple of friends that live above the A bar, so I'll probably get there early. If you're there by a little after 5, you can park on the street for free, and it's only about a half mile walk through fair park to the venue. Just don't let me get started on giving a fp tour, or I'll talk your ear off. schla03.gif

QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Feb 25 2008, 07:57 PM)
If you're there by a little after 5, you can park on the street for free, and it's only about a half mile walk through fair park to the venue. Just don't let me get started on giving a fp tour, or I'll talk your ear off.  schla03.gif

I haven't been to Dallas in ages; is it safe to walk around down there after-hours? It would be great to leave the car at the bar and walk over to the show but I don't want to get mugged on my way back...

By the way, how is public transportation downtown? I'm staying at the Adolphus on Commerce Street, which looks a bit too far from Fair Park to be walking all the way. It'd be great to be able to take a bus from the hotel to the bar, then walk to the concert with a bunch of new-found friends. biggrin.gif

Archived