2008 - 04/25 - Dallas, TX - The Music Center at Fair Park

QUOTE (Bryce @ Apr 19 2008, 01:38 AM)
Anyone know how much beer and stuff is in this place?

Do you mean at the venue? They serve just about everything. What I remember is them selling Coors, Miller Lite and I think Bud Light at the regular concessions, along with wine and margaritas. Then there are other places set up where they sell stuff like Shiner Bock (which you out-of-staters have to try while your in Texas). There is also a bar-like set-up just inside the gates to the left of the ticket windows. I haven't bought anything there, but it looks like they might have mixed drinks.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 19 2008, 06:40 AM)

Do you mean at the venue? They serve just about everything. What I remember is them selling Coors, Miller Lite and I think Bud Light at the regular concessions, along with wine and margaritas. Then there are other places set up where they sell stuff like Shiner Bock (which you out-of-staters have to try while your in Texas). There is also a bar-like set-up just inside the gates to the left of the ticket windows. I haven't bought anything there, but it looks like they might have mixed drinks.

ruh roh

trink38.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Apr 20 2008, 01:24 AM)

ruh roh

trink38.gif

http://planetsmilies.net/party-smiley-550.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 20 2008, 08:06 AM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Apr 20 2008, 01:24 AM)

ruh roh

trink38.gif

http://planetsmilies.net/party-smiley-550.gif

laugh.gif goodpost.gif cosmo.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Bryce @ Apr 22 2008, 04:06 PM)
Looks like some rain (possibly) in the forecast. eh.gif
Bring yer ponchos!

I know! Man! Keep your fingers crossed it doesn't rain. I'll be on the lawn! sad.gif

I'm going to email that Micheal guy to see what time we can all start showing up at The Amsterdam. I don't know at this point if I can make it. The hubby has decided to sit this one out with the 5-year-old, so it will be me and my two older kids. I'll try though. smile.gif

At the VT show, me and a couple good Rush buddies took mister bottles into the arena; filled with lime flavoured gin smile.gif

Security never bothered to check us, as it was hotter than shit in August, and we just bought sodas and sprayed the "water"

right into our mouths.

Course, some damned fool behind us was begging for some of the other enjoyables we had, and when security busted him, he tried to snitch us out. Did not work-we acted like he was really messed up and was full of shit. Hehehehehe.

Here's the latest forecast: Scattered thunderboomers with a 40% chance of getting hit.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USTX...Link_undeclared

Of course this will change before Fri, but there will probably be at least some chance of rain. Be prepared! 1287.gif The good news (for those of us under the tarp at least) is that it's going to be nice and cool. Hopefully it'll be like the TFE tour and the storms will pass a couple of miles away so we get the cool outflow but no wet stuff or lightning. Whatever happens, it'll beat the August heat we usually have to endure. smile.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 23 2008, 01:19 PM)
Micheal at The Amsterdam said they open at 2:30 and he will run the $3 beers and $4 cosmos special ALL DAY for us. cool.gif

You have to have on a Rush shirt for the special prices, so break 'em out folks!

WHOOO HOOOO!!!!! (Dances the By-Tor drum solo jig)

I might just have to make it an early Friday. 653.gif

QUOTE (The Gangster of Boats @ Apr 23 2008, 07:05 PM)
I'm pretty well buggered for time, the wife has to work until 4:00, so I'll be barely able to make it to the show on time.

SIZE=14 MERDE, MERDE, MERDE!

If by chance we get there earlier, will anybody be flying a TRF
banner in the parking lot?

It's going to be insane for me, too. I don't think I'll be tailgating. We should have a TRF flag for such occasions.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 23 2008, 09:07 PM)
QUOTE (The Gangster of Boats @ Apr 23 2008, 07:05 PM)
I'm pretty well buggered for time, the wife has to work until 4:00, so I'll be barely able to make it to the show on time.

SIZE=14 MERDE, MERDE, MERDE!

If by chance we get there earlier, will anybody be flying a TRF
banner in the parking lot?

It's going to be insane for me, too. I don't think I'll be tailgating. We should have a TRF flag for such occasions.

yes.gif we should!

Archived