2008 - 04/25 - Dallas, TX - The Music Center at Fair Park

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (The Gangster of Boats @ Mar 30 2008, 02:25 PM)
It will be the tailgate thing for me.
I've got minors coming, so I have to be sorta good.
Be great to see you all!

Ah, well that explains the change in your avatar. tongue.gif

Well, we should be meeting up after the show to walk back to the A bar together, so hopefully we'll see you there. The west entrance is the most likely spot.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Mar 30 2008, 02:07 AM)
Updated roll for Dallas:

Gangster of Boats
Weakly Criminal
Rolinda Bonz
PeartDrumsticks
Original Fan
Territorial Game
Bryce
alex229878
Bonghitsforjesus
etchief
rushman321
Patchy
sullysue

This is the list. Any updates? I should do one of those map of the venue things, huh? With all of us pointed out on the venue map.

And, hey GOB, we should all tailgate. We'll have the kidlings with us, too. If you want to, PM me your # and we'll figure out where to hang out. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Mar 29 2008, 11:58 AM)
I hit the ground at 1:30, rollin. 653.gif

I got a cheap hotel near the airport and a rental car, which should maximize freedom and facilitate debauchery of many kinds. 1287.gif

What time does the party start? common001.gif

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Debauchery! Woo-hoo! I haven't behaved in a debauched manner in a looooooooooooooooong time; can hardly wait!

I'm SO glad things are coming together for you, RB. It'll be so great to meet everyone and have faces for all these names!

K

QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Mar 30 2008, 09:43 PM)
QUOTE (The Gangster of Boats @ Mar 30 2008, 02:25 PM)
It will be the tailgate thing for me.
I've got minors coming, so I have to be sorta good.
Be great to see you all!

Ah, well that explains the change in your avatar. tongue.gif

Well, we should be meeting up after the show to walk back to the A bar together, so hopefully we'll see you there. The west entrance is the most likely spot.

trink39.gif is the A bar, a restaurant or just a bar?

QUOTE (Serengeddy Night @ Apr 17 2008, 10:11 AM)
I'm telling RFITers about this pre-party. You guys rock! (Wish I could join you, but can't make this show.)

Cool. Thanks, man! Sorry you won't be there, though. sad.gif

So, I think I just sold my soul to this Micheal dude for a $4 cosmo. laugh.gif He said he would give the gaggle of geeks who come through the door on the 25th wearing Rush shirts the $3 beers and $4 cosmos! 653.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Apr 17 2008, 02:22 PM)
I'm telling RFITers about this pre-party.  You guys rock!  (Wish I could join you, but can't make this show.)

So, I think I just sold my soul to this Micheal dude for a $4 cosmo. laugh.gif He said he would give the gaggle of geeks who come through the door on the 25th wearing Rush shirts the $3 beers and $4 cosmos! 653.gif

Outstanding! I knew when I laid eyes on the dude that it would take a female touch. He's yet to reply to me. confused13.gif Well done SS, I'll be buying a couple of rounds for our Valkyrie

of the pre-party. cool.gif This is gonna be great!

QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Apr 18 2008, 01:45 AM)
I'm telling RFITers about this pre-party.  You guys rock!  (Wish I could join you, but can't make this show.)

Outstanding! I knew when I laid eyes on the dude that it would take a female touch. He's yet to reply to me. confused13.gif Well done SS, I'll be buying a couple of rounds for our Valkyrie

of the pre-party. cool.gif This is gonna be great!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (DallasRUSHian @ Apr 18 2008, 02:37 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Mar 29 2008, 10:49 AM)
It's time to start the roll for Dallas:

Who else?

You can put me on the list smile.gif

Excellent! Updated roll for Dallas:

Gangster of Boats

Weakly Criminal

Rolinda Bonz

PeartDrumsticks

Original Fan

Territorial Game

Bryce

alex229878

Bonghitsforjesus

etchief

rushman321

Patchy

sullysue

DallasRUSHian

What time are we meeting at The Amsterdam?

Does anyone know what time the parking lot opens? I want to hit the bar(even though I'm trying to quit drinking) and then head over for some tailgating.

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (rushman321 @ Apr 18 2008, 06:36 PM)
Does anyone know what time the parking lot opens? I want to hit the bar(even though I'm trying to quit drinking) and then head over for some tailgating.

The website says "Gates open 90 minutes prior to the scheduled performance time." I'm assuming that includes the parking lot. You could probably start tailgating at 6:00.

Archived