2008 - 04/19 - Houston, TX - Woodlands Pavilion

I am going to try to make it to this show. Only if "certain people" are going, too. (You know who you are! wink.gif )

A word of warning for those who aren't familiar with where The Woodlands is exactly: It's about 25 miles north of Houston proper, which usually means a 30 - 45 minute drive. Anyone who knows anything about Houston knows that driving there = angry.gif sarcasm.gif scared.gif rage.gif, even on a Sunday. Your best bet is to stay in a hotel in The Woodlands (book your room NOW) or in Conroe (which is where my in-laws are conveniently located). The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion is really nice, with a nice spread out lawn area and surrounded by trees.

Seat

Section: Left

Row: H

Seat: 1

EDIT: I have an extra ticket that I snatched up first, before thinking to try continually refreshing. It is Center Section, row RR, seat 19. This is a price level 2 ticket. Including fees, it cost me $102.30, and face value is $85. If anyone is willing to do $85 plus shipping (or maybe just me driving it over there if you're close to the Houston area), PM me please. Thanks. 2.gif

I have two tickets to see Rush in Houston on April 20 that I need to sell. The seats are in the lower left section, row W. The seats are right about in the middle of the section; a great viewing angle with a lack of foot traffic. I'm only asking what I paid, $250 face value. If you're interested just PM me.

I still have my two tickets that I need to sell. They are together in the middle of Row W in the lower Left section.

I'll sell these tickets to a fellow Rush fan for $220. That's a great deal on really good seats. Please contact me if you'd like to take these off my hands.

I will be there. I have an extra if anybody is looking. Shoot me a PM.

You guys get the msg that the Houston show has been moved to Saturday?

http://pavilion.woodlandscenter.org/events.asp

RUSH Fans in Texas is hosting a pre-concert gathering at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, 1601 Lake Robbins Drive, www.thewoodlandsmarriott.com. Starting time about 5pm, though we might start the party sooner!

Everyone is welcome!

Greetings from Texas. Never been here before. Hmmm.

QUOTE (Serengeddy Night @ Apr 19 2008, 09:29 AM)
WooHoo! See you tonight! I'll be wearing a "Lerxst is king" RushCon 8 Pre-Con shirt.

ive got one of the tour shirts from last leg, with the road/baby and all that, it's a bit faded. ill also have on an A&M hat, and a grin from ear to ear

Archived